Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:00:44 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I "Don't" Have Lady Problems « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: I "Don't" Have Lady Problems  (Read 4955 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« on: October 22, 2011, 05:33:18 PM »

Okay, okay, I have to get (type) this out because I'm all pent up with excitement and uncertainty! I ended up fooling around with someone who I worked with when I was out on Friday night for my "leaving do". She's been seeing this guy for over ten years on and off, but is now considering ending that relationship properly and maybe start seeing me, I kind of hope anyway. We ended up at my former manager's house and were up all night talking and then we seemed to get overcome with passion and couldn't keep our hands off each other. It all took me totally by surprise, but it was absolutely fantastic and it felt comfortable and "right", plus we weren't even drunk. She's about ten years older than me, and we've only just got to be close friends recently but Friday night's encounter doesn't seem to have made things "weird".

It's probably now safe to say that I am finally over the girl I was obsessed with a while back and have come to accept that all that business with her was never going to become anything. This woman from work is going to get back to me about what's happening with her current relationship, but it looks like we'll still be able to hang out and everything be cool regardless. She's really smart, funny, a very good-hearted person and I love listening to her talk. I'm just a bit wired right now, as I haven't slept in over 48 hours and I just want to go and kiss this chick's face off...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 04:23:58 AM by Circus Circus » Logged

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 05:37:19 PM »

... I just want to go and kiss this chick's face off...
Well, you can kiss any part of her, just don't kiss her off.   Thumbup TeddyR

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 05:38:36 PM »

Older woman with a personality?  I'd hit that.  Hope it works out Circus, if not I hope you get several good scores.  Thumbup

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Cthulhu
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 05:46:28 PM »

Man, that's great to hear.
Best luck to you!
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 05:46:44 PM »

Older woman with a personality?  I'd hit that.  Hope it works out Circus, if not I hope you get several good scores.  Thumbup

She looks my age though and is fun, artistic, outgoing. I just enjoy her company very much. Hopefully we should be going to a concert together in a month or two's time. I'm just really up for doing something sooner though. I'm exhausted but revitalised in a way, if ya know what I mean?

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 10:34:26 PM »

She looks my age though and is fun, artistic, outgoing. I just enjoy her company very much. Hopefully we should be going to a concert together in a month or two's time. I'm just really up for doing something sooner though. I'm exhausted but revitalised in a way, if ya know what I mean?
Yeh, yer young and your hormones are surging.  Keep it up.  Thumbup Smile

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 08:25:22 AM »

Keep it up.  Thumbup Smile

No problems there  Wink

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 09:57:44 AM »

Artistic! Artistic women are the most fun to be around-they seem to have a crazy streak-which makes it interesting.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 10:14:15 AM »

I'm reading this thread, smiling a bit, and wondering what the 'problem' is...   TeddyR
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 10:22:19 AM »

I'm reading this thread, smiling a bit, and wondering what the 'problem' is...   TeddyR

Yeah, I think I may have titled it wrong! Talking to her now, about death metal and booze!!  Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 10:30:07 AM »

Great to hear, man.

Hope it's all well there. Thumbup

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 01:49:16 AM »

Finally life seems to have dealt you a great hand of cards: my advice is play them.  Smile Thumbup

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
dean

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 03:14:57 AM »

The 'in a ten year relationship' worries me, as that's generally not easy to break, so I hope it works out ok for ya, but if she's keen enough [which it sounds it from what you were saying] then bam!

I've been looking for an excuse to use the below clip, so please forgive me for cheapening the whole thing by posting it:

Small | Large

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 04:03:37 AM »

The 'in a ten year relationship' worries me, as that's generally not easy to break, so I hope it works out ok for ya, but if she's keen enough [which it sounds it from what you were saying] then bam!

That's my main concern, that this guy all of sudden turns round to her and commits. She was talking things over with him last night I think, but I don't know what's been said yet. I want to be her guy, I'm climbing the walls right now because I haven't seen her since Saturday morning and I can't sleep again. I just want to kiss her and hold her. If it doesn't work out as I hope, we'll still be friends, so that's great. I shall keep you updated anyway.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 04:16:10 AM »

I just want to kiss her and hold her.

Like your team not just beating Manchester United but flattening them, 'to kiss and hold her' shouldn't just be everything you want to do.  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I "Don't" Have Lady Problems « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.