Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:39:29 PM
714228 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I "Don't" Have Lady Problems « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I "Don't" Have Lady Problems  (Read 4953 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 04:25:05 AM »

I just want to kiss her and hold her.

Like your team not just beating Manchester United but flattening them, 'to kiss and hold her' shouldn't just be everything you want to do.  Wink

Well no. A bit more than that has gone on, but I'm not all about the sex. I want the affection, the company...

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 04:51:53 AM »

but I'm not all about the sex. I want the affection, the company...

That seems right.  Smile Thumbup

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Javakoala
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 02:21:09 PM »

We'll know it is the definite article when he hasn't seen her for a few days and he complains, "I just want to hear her voice." That is serious attraction.

And, Trev, I just noticed and am concerned. You archive your S****y underpants? How do you catalog something like that? Odor? Depth of color? Size of stain? And, trust me, I find it scare that I've even thought things through THIS far.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 02:50:38 PM »

We'll know it is the definite article when he hasn't seen her for a few days and he complains, "I just want to hear her voice." That is serious attraction.

I'm essentially at that stage now. I'm seeing her Sunday. She's 100% single and mine now. We're just keeping it a bit of a secret for the time being, as in saying nothing on facebook and nothing to people at work. Don't want to rub it in with the ex or become office gossip before we've actually spent time as a proper item. Finally, real romance!

Oh, hey Java!  Wink

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 01:35:37 AM »

And, Trev, I just noticed and am concerned. You archive your S****y underpants? How do you catalog something like that? Odor? Depth of color? Size of stain? And, trust me, I find it scare that I've even thought things through THIS far.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

The Film Archives has cold rooms which enable me to secretly store my foul undergarments and the cold enables me to wear a pair for about two minutes until the chill fades and the stench starts  Buggedout Buggedout

Javakoala
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2011, 02:04:28 PM »

Oh god. Now he'll be doing things like coming to a total stand-still whenever he gets a passing whiff of her from his jacket and being frightfully pleasant in general.   TeddyR  Welcome to the club, Circus!!

And hey back at you.  Long time, no terrorize. Maybe I can change my ways and be regular...as in showing up here on a more regular basis, not...the other "regular".

Trevor, you should start a blog. No text. Just a daily shot of your undies.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 08:03:52 AM »

And when technology catches up: scratch and sniff?   Buggedout   Twirling  BounceGiggle

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 08:11:17 AM »

And when technology catches up: scratch and sniff?   Buggedout   Twirling  BounceGiggle

BounceGiggle TeddyR

Way ahead of you: I have to do that every day before I get dressed so that I don't overly offend people sitting near me when I take the bus.  Wink

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 01:17:36 PM »

Older woman with a personality?  I'd hit that.

Agreed. When I was Circus' age, that was the type who caught my attention. Good luck with that, Circus.

Come to think of it, a close friend of mine married almost exactly that - a woman with a personality, about ten years older.... from northern England. TeddyR

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I "Don't" Have Lady Problems « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.