Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:20:07 PM
713366 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Sexploitation 70;s sci - fi - like Barbarella but possibly with neudity ? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Sexploitation 70;s sci - fi - like Barbarella but possibly with neudity ?  (Read 30421 times)
forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« on: October 29, 2011, 11:27:30 AM »

For years Ive wondered what this film was I came across in my youth by accident late one night.

All I can remember is a scene with maybe 2- 3 Blonde space warrior woman being captured or held prisoner by this male / bad guys space guards  and  fat green alien appeared to be in some  chamber or pit who was the leader.

He sorta looked like a arabesque in body with a slug like tail - but his upper half was more human and basically like bald fat man .

The woman had armour on like possible a headband with not much else underneath the arm i.e. short sort of skirts and tops which more like sports bras exposing their midriffs.

After their captured the fat alien basically orders his guards to remove their armour , and the camera switches back to his leering face getting more and more excited and then - and repeatedly saying , " Yes .. ohhh Yesss "

and then BLANK ...

I cant remember if i switched it off for fear my mother would hear it and catch me watching something that more than intrigued me ( Im not sure id even seen a naked woman then ) or something else happened - but i cant remember a damm thing.

Ive tried asking but no one seems to know, and the hairstyle of the woman were very fonda like although the production made it feel more 70s or perhaps even 80s.

Any one have any ideas ?

FW
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 12:59:23 PM »

Curious. Sounds almost like twisted memories of a scene in SPACEHUNTER (83).
forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 01:24:54 PM »

Curious. Sounds almost like twisted memories of a scene in SPACEHUNTER (83).

What scene is that ?

I did come across others films like Starcrash , Galaxina , but without watching the whole thing i really have no idea.

It seems to fit the timeline and sort of films getting made like those Amazon women films

fw
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 04:28:54 PM »

It's quick but check out seconds 00:05-00:09 on the trailer here:
Small | Large

forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 05:58:27 PM »

It does remind me of it a bit - unless it is it and my mind reinvented the rest .

What happens , is their clothing removed by the guards ?

fw
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 09:29:55 AM »

It is quite possible you are mixing up some scenes in "Spacehunter."  The main male character encounters a bunch of weird creatures that look like grotesquely fat mutants.  Imagine somebody wearing a latex suit that makes them look fat.  The scene where Overdog has his guards undress the three captive women has him saying "Yes!" over and over in a moaning manner.  The scene with Overdog happens right after the scene with the mutants.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 11:14:00 PM »

It is quite possible you are mixing up some scenes in "Spacehunter."  The main male character encounters a bunch of weird creatures that look like grotesquely fat mutants.  Imagine somebody wearing a latex suit that makes them look fat.  The scene where Overdog has his guards undress the three captive women has him saying "Yes!" over and over in a moaning manner.  The scene with Overdog happens right after the scene with the mutants.

Hi-

I think you are right , its seems to similar for it not to be the same film - yet for some reason I still picture this green fatman almost caterpillar - which looked nothing like those mutants or the cyborg overdog .

Just strange why Id remember something like that being in it , if it wasnt there .

The woman / women dont look as amazon or defiant either compared to how I remembered it either.

strange - not sure ive ever mis-remembered something that stuck with me so bad.

fw
Archivist

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 02:03:01 AM »

Peculiarly, I thought that this 'yes, yes' scene was in Battle Beyond The Stars (1980), but maybe I'm confusing that with Spacehunter, too!

Small | Large

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 08:31:55 AM »

Peculiarly, I thought that this 'yes, yes' scene was in Battle Beyond The Stars (1980), but maybe I'm confusing that with Spacehunter, too!

I dont know - unless the female / hostage - rape / leering galatic overlord is a common theme in space sci-fi ?

You even had it  in Star Wars in a way with Leia , and that probe thing with the needle  if I recall  , or was that Solo in ESB ?

You dont suffer from anosima by any chance do you ?

fw
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 04:08:14 PM »

I do have some memory of a slug-like man in a film, but cannot pull out whole memory to place it.  Cannot remember if the slug-like person was leering over any women.

Another film that jumped to mind when you mentioned women being held and leered over was "She" (1985), but there's a lot in that film that does not match.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Couchtr26

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 06:32:29 PM »

I doubt this will help and is a bit of a shot in the dark but you might try Roller Blade Warriors: Taken by Force.  If I remember correctly there is some mutant creatures/creature.  I do believe there are some scenes with someone undressing the women and saying/moaning yes.  I remember quite a bit of defiance.  Where I have trouble is that I am sure this not the only one in a similar vein and there are quite a few with defiant warrior women.  However, I sadly don't remember enough about it as I saw it in 1991 on USA Up All Night.  I just can't forget the name, it is definitely hard to forget.

Ah, the good old days.
forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 01:59:23 AM »

Rather ironically perhaps I just came across  a film id never heard of called , " Dreamchild " while searching those films you both mentioned on Y-tub

Nothing related to what we're trying to find , but it I just thought it was a little funny considering our mutual run-ins with the notorious / elusive  fatman  - perhaps a real life Kruger  with cross-over appeal to the collective unconscious ??

Makes me wonder how many people have seen this fatman / slug ?

fw

Skull
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 07:19:59 AM »

The only movie I seen with a fatman and a slug combo is Society (1989)

Small | Large

Although there is no aliens (in a sense) woman with armor or anysuch...

The movie your talking about sounds closer to the ending part of The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak (1984) and Spacehunter (1983) I wouldnt be too surprise that you may have seen both movies in the Drivein at the sametime and thought they were both of the same films. But that's my guess...

What makes your quest difficult is that there isnt many Sexploitation/sci - fi films of the 70's... Actually the numbers is quite small. I'll try to look around because I would like to see this film if it's real... :)
forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2011, 09:52:50 AM »

The only movie I seen with a fatman and a slug combo is Society (1989)

Although there is no aliens (in a sense) woman with armor or anysuch...

The movie your talking about sounds closer to the ending part of The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak (1984) and Spacehunter (1983) I wouldnt be too surprise that you may have seen both movies in the Drivein at the sametime and thought they were both of the same films. But that's my guess...

What makes your quest difficult is that there isnt many Sexploitation/sci - fi films of the 70's... Actually the numbers is quite small. I'll try to look around because I would like to see this film if it's real... :)

What about the 80s or late as in 69 - 60s ?

I was a wee man back then , innocent and largely ignorant of any and everything - so seeing anything like that was more a freak occurrence of nature - until the non-tease ( 90s get it ? - oh well )

Ive seen Society so I know its definitely not it - this fatman reminded more of smaller version of jabba with boils , warts and a more human- like upper torso .

I will need to try to find and watch those other excellent films suggested, the rollerblade one looks promising ( at least in terms of how the woman looks )  though I might just watch She for the sheer helluva it ,as it looks kinda fun.

fw

forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2011, 10:04:40 AM »

Actually all this kinky sci-fi talk has me thinking about another film that stuck in my mind I saw somewhere on the web but forgot the name of .

I cant remember the plot other than it had scene with some sort of robot ( not human -like ) cornering a girl and looking like it was attempting to rape here ( or maybe kill her  ) with some piston like device I assumed to be its willy.

it was pretty blocky and large if i recall.

fw
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Sexploitation 70;s sci - fi - like Barbarella but possibly with neudity ? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.