Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:00:51 PM
714220 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Sexploitation 70;s sci - fi - like Barbarella but possibly with neudity ? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sexploitation 70;s sci - fi - like Barbarella but possibly with neudity ?  (Read 30529 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 06:14:25 AM »

Actually all this kinky sci-fi talk has me thinking about another film that stuck in my mind I saw somewhere on the web but forgot the name of .

I cant remember the plot other than it had scene with some sort of robot ( not human -like ) cornering a girl and looking like it was attempting to rape here ( or maybe kill her  ) with some piston like device I assumed to be its willy.

it was pretty blocky and large if i recall.

fw

THAT was from FLESH GORDON (1974)

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 01:42:47 PM »

Actually all this kinky sci-fi talk has me thinking about another film that stuck in my mind I saw somewhere on the web but forgot the name of .

I cant remember the plot other than it had scene with some sort of robot ( not human -like ) cornering a girl and looking like it was attempting to rape here ( or maybe kill her  ) with some piston like device I assumed to be its willy.

it was pretty blocky and large if i recall.

fw

THAT was from FLESH GORDON (1974)

Ive seen Flesh Gordon but dont remember that scene -strange..

Its not the same film though any way,  as this was one robot that was black and cube-like - possibly made in late 80s or early 90s  Twirling

fw

forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 01:49:48 PM »

Have to say the robot was not B-movie or " hammy " at all , it was made to  look pretty menacing and more serial killer than anything erotic or funny - bit like that red robot from , " The Black Hole " ( Maximilian sp )  but more square - like .

fw
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 10:15:12 PM »

Maybe M.A.R.K-13 from HARDWARE (90)?
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 10:17:38 PM »

http://deadcityradio.org/noise/mark-13f.jpg
forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 10:40:27 PM »

The DVD and Blu-ray arrive courtesy of Severin Films and it's just jammed packed with more than fans of this film ever had the hope of dreaming about. First off the film is uncut, meaning all the nasty pillow talk, heat-signature sex, and phallic robot drill rape scenes are on parade—and the transfer is brilliant.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/4353/review

Yup well done Rayo , you saved my sanity - sort off ..

Heres to you, and for everyone else for being such good sports  Cheers

fw  Thumbup
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 02:57:23 AM »

Oh my goodness. Hardware.  I rented this with a friend in the early 90's as we were on a massive scifi binge, and we ended up wondering who the heck made this trash.

Picture this: a fat, drooling man in a darkened room, camera pointed out of his window, taking photos of his gloriously hot neighbor riding cowgirl on her boyfriend.  He triggers the remote shutter release and greasily murmurs, 'yesss ... take it ... take that d**k ... take it ...'  Now picture this man getting his skull punctured by the Mark 13 droid some time later.

Somehow I remember this scene and yet I remember nothing of android assault!

By the way, if you look reeeeaaaally closely at the girl writhing atop her man, you can see that she's still wearing panties.  True.   TeddyR

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
forestwolf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 07:05:28 AM »

Oh my goodness. Hardware.  I rented this with a friend in the early 90's as we were on a massive scifi binge, and we ended up wondering who the heck made this trash.

Picture this: a fat, drooling man in a darkened room, camera pointed out of his window, taking photos of his gloriously hot neighbor riding cowgirl on her boyfriend.  He triggers the remote shutter release and greasily murmurs, 'yesss ... take it ... take that d**k ... take it ...'  Now picture this man getting his skull punctured by the Mark 13 droid some time later.

Somehow I remember this scene and yet I remember nothing of android assault!

By the way, if you look reeeeaaaally closely at the girl writhing atop her man, you can see that she's still wearing panties.  True.   TeddyR

It reminds me of a more hardcore version of a LEXX episode where the opposite happened and there was humans body ( that of a criminal ) with a robots head  trying to rape sexually assault Stan.

I can post links yet  Hatred   but if you paste these exact keywords into utube " Lexx - 791 Dance "  you will see what i mean.

Theres a great line in it too that always stuck with me for some reason " When i was a man i had uncontrollable emotions , thats why they made me into a machine "

peace

melon
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Sexploitation 70;s sci - fi - like Barbarella but possibly with neudity ? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.