Main Menu

Already?

Started by Flick James, November 01, 2011, 03:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cthulhu

Bad news.
Christmas just started here, over the dark side of Europe.
Why?

Ash

Walked into a huge grocery store the other day and they were in full-on Christmas mode.  Christmas trees and decorations up everywhere and Jingle Bell Rock playing on the speakers overhead.

It was funny because as I was walking in, a mother and her 4-5 year old boy were in front of me.  The little boy said, "Mommy it isn't Christmastime yet.  We just had Halloween!"

:bouncegiggle:

Flick James

Quote from: Ash on November 07, 2011, 06:09:44 PM
Walked into a huge grocery store the other day and they were in full-on Christmas mode.  Christmas trees and decorations up everywhere and Jingle Bell Rock playing on the speakers overhead.

It was funny because as I was walking in, a mother and her 4-5 year old boy were in front of me.  The little boy said, "Mommy it isn't Christmastime yet.  We just had Halloween!"

:bouncegiggle:

From the mouths of babes.

:thumbup:
I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

The Gravekeeper

Under ideal circumstances, my holiday season would consist of getting my favourite people together for an all-nighter on the solstice (much good food, booze, coffee and music to keep us up until sunrise) following a bit of meditation. Evergreen tree and mistletoe optional. But since most of my favourite people are Christian, I still participate in exchanging presents and their New Years celebrations. I've found it to be a lot less stressful now that it's a choice and not an obligation.