Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:38:20 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  IT HAD TO BE DONE! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IT HAD TO BE DONE!  (Read 1385 times)
macabre
Bad Movie Lover

I'M COMING FOR YOU!

« on: November 09, 2011, 02:14:04 PM »

HI
A major part of my job is having to endure regular monthly meetings with various social services and other teachers.
One of the teachers is a brassy loudmouthed woman whom i detest.Today during one such meeting i was sat at the table awaiting this womans entrance.The lady in question then strode confidently towards her chair keeping her steely gaze locked onto me,then WHAM!!! she slipped on the floor and fell on her fat ass all in glorious matrix style slow motion.
At this all the other members rushed to her aid whilst i sat on my chair laughing hysterically.It took me nearly quarter of a hour to stop laughing whilst this woman glared at me with tear filled eyes.I know it was wrong but i do love it when people make an ass of themselves.Needless to say the meeting has been postponed untill next week but i just know when i see her i will fall into fits of laughter.So guys have you ever laughed at someone making an ass of themselves?

GEEZ! I NEVER REALISED A BRAIN WEIGHED SO MUCH.
WHY HAVE YOU GOT A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND? I HAVEN'T IT'S IN YOUR CHEST.
A MARATHON! MY WIFE COULDN'T RUN A BATH WITHOUT FEELING TIRED.
Skull
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 02:22:42 PM »

I fail to see how falling on your ass is the same as being an ass...

Anyway, if she was a total ass then she deserves the fall... :)
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 06:46:57 PM »

I was walking about 20 feet behind a woman once who was texting and walking. I could see she was virtually oblivious to everthing going on around her. She was giggling periodically because whatever she was texting about must have been frightfully funny.

Anyway, she rounded a corner to head into a parking structure, stepped too early, and walked face-first into the wall. She dropped her phone, grabbed her nose, and was grimacing in pain. It happened right in front of me so I stopped and asked her if she was okay, but I found myself fighting back laughing hysterically and I'm sure a couple of chuckles creeped out.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 01:32:12 PM »

Well,this isn't about any physical pain but a nice bit of justice. I was a professional framer at MJDesigns and this very pompous woman came up to the counter to arrange a framing job. She was extremely rude,overly demanding and put down everything I showed her. She even tried to get me to find someone to wait on her that "actually knew what they were doing". Her boney hands were covered in diamonds and her dress looked very expensive so I guessed she was used to simply snapping her fingers for whatever she wanted. She finally condescended to agree to something,informing me that if it didn't turn out exactly as she wished she would get me fired. She handed me a shiney credit card....which was immediatly denied. She grew mad and ordered me to retry it,that I'd obviously done it wrong. Denied a second time she called for the manager who ran it himself....denied #3. She ponced away all upset and embarassed. We all had a big laugh.

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 01:54:05 PM »

the local council spent at least a year repeatedly denying my parents planning permission to convert one of our family's barns into an office for a local business to set up in. they would use excuses like it would ruin the local scenery (how is a disused barn more aesthetically pleasing than an office which looks like a barn I wonder?!) and even started threatening my parents when they kept applying for permission (as in threatening to send them to prison/fines etc if they didn't drop the application - yes, prison). eventually my parents went to the top regional authority and a vote was cast resulting in a unanimous decision that they should be allowed to convert the barn.

fast forward a couple of years and the barn is now converted into offices ( I worked on it), and the best thing is the local council who spent so much effort trying to stop it getting converted for stupid reasons was forced to put a photo of it on the front of their monthly magazine, as a prime example of thriving businesses in the area  Thumbup  TeddyR

here's a pic of the offices as they were nearing completion:

what's that? oh yea they put up a freaking skull & crossbones flag outside at one stage to try and deter us.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 02:22:04 PM by zombie #1 » Logged

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  IT HAD TO BE DONE! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.