Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:32:02 PM
713372 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Vodka Tampons & Butt Chugging Growing Trend With Teenagers « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Vodka Tampons & Butt Chugging Growing Trend With Teenagers  (Read 10956 times)
claws
« on: November 15, 2011, 04:44:44 AM »

Yes, you heard that right and your imagination has probably already figured out what is going on here. This bizarre way to get high or drunk isn’t brand new but has been revisited after a news station in Phoenix Arizona covered this new trend is a local hit. The news station, KPHO is on CBS and did a feature video on the new teen trend that includes vodka soaked tampons and beer bongs with liquor instead of beer used straight in the butt.

The vodka tampons are prepared by teens ahead of time and used like the common jello shot. Instead of passing around flavored jello shots everyone gets a shot of vodka in a soaked tampon. Each super absorbing tampon holds an entire shot of vodka. When the tampon is inserted in the vagina it is rapidly absorbed into the system and provides a stronger and quicker intoxication than any normal shot of vodka. The boys aren’t left out in this tricky party manevuer, they just take the vodka soaked tampons and insert them rectally for their fast drunk.

Doctors and police have warned this isn’t just fun and games for your next party however, there are risks involved with these methods. In the CBS report they interviewed a doctor named Dan Quan who stated, “It can cause mucosal irritation, meaning the vaginal wall can be irritated.” We are assuming this same irritation can be an issue in anyone’s rectum as well. In addition these health issues there is no barrier or protection from people getting alcohol poisoning.

Alcohol poisoning is much easier to get from alcohol tampons because there is no gag reflex or way for your body to throw up the alcohol you may have over consumed. Alcohol poisoning can lead to death very quickly and is dangerous for your brain, heart and liver. Alcohol soaked tampons are the quickest way to alcohol poisoning because it removes all of your bodies natural defenses.

If this new teenage alcohol binge drinking trend has you scratching your head this isn’t the end of it. Teens are also now using beer bongs in a new way that is called butt chugging. Butt chugging is usually absent of beer and is replaced by shots of liqour straight into the beer bong. The beer bong is inserted in the rectum and absorbed instantly in the colon of the individual. Butt chugging is also a major culprit of alochol poisoning because it eliminates the bodies ability to vomit up the alcohol as well.

Butt chugging was featured on Spike TV’s 1000 Ways to Die on Episode 5 as well. The trendy alcoholic cocktail was called an alcohol enema on this show. The story went that an alcoholic that had just had surgery on his throat was dying for a drink. After the alcoholic begged his wife enough she went into the bathroom and filled the end of an emema bag while the man stood in the shower and had is emema of Sherry straight in his you know what. The man laid down happy as a drunk could be and never woke up again by bypassing his digestive track and getting drunk really quick but getting alcohol poisoning quicker then ever.

Bottom line: Don’t try this at home kids, it’s a deadly way to get a drunk. Whether it’s butt chugging, alcohol enema’s or vodka tampons you’re asking for death, not a good buzz.

Source: z6mag.com

Lookingup
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 07:40:46 AM »

Kind of hard to pick up chicks at a party when she's just seen you stick a vodka bong up your a$$, wouldn't you think?  I dunno, doesn't seem very dignified to me.  Course I'm an old fart, what do I know   TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 07:51:51 AM »

Anyone that stupid probably doesn't need to be in the gene pool anyway.

All of this reinforces my view that humanity is pretty much doomed.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 08:43:14 AM »

There's nothing for me to say regarding this.  It speaks for itself.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 10:50:56 AM »

*shakes heads in disbelief* (although I can believe it!)

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 11:04:19 AM »

I......I dont know what to say  Buggedout

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 03:55:13 PM »

I jutcan't wait until they hitsay, 30 and think back... man I use dto get a$$-drunk, what was I thinking.

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 07:01:59 PM »

Not for nothin' but "Butt Chugging" would be a fabulous name for a band.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »

The writing on that story seemed a bit casual and amateurish to me.  Is this an orificial report?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 06:26:03 PM »

makes me NOT be at parties even more. Hatred

yeah no.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 12:18:41 PM »

Kinda makesyou wonder who the first person to think "You know what would be awesome?  Putting beer up your own @$$," was and why nobody stopped him. 

Oh well.  I suppose every once in a while you need something to skim the waste out of the gene pool. 
dean

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 07:21:10 PM »

Butt Chugging?  Vodka Tampons?  I know it won't be an act only localised to your region, but the phrase 'only in America' comes to mind...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 08:57:58 PM »

I saw this on Manswers once, wonder if its where these boneheads got the idea.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 02:22:12 AM »

Snopes.

You could do it, it's a legitimate way to get drunk really fast. The question is, is it really a widespread practice? I would say no. Now, I'm sure it's been done, there are always a few wingnuts out there, but a common practice? C'mon. If some teens are going to get a hold of some alcohol, they're just going to drink it. No need for fancy theatrics.

You get a lot of stories like this. "Oh my God, what the kids are doing these days!" Truth is, the kids are doing the same thing kids having been doing for years.

Side note, you absorb most chemicals much faster rectally than you would if you simply ingested them. It's hard enough to watch your intake with hard alcohol without the added duress of sticking them up your bum (or fanny, as it were). There is an actual practice of the coffee enema. Basically what it sounds like, an enema done with coffee. Janet Jackson has revealed in interviews that she is a proponent. Don't do this. Caffeine is fairly innocuous, but it is entirely possible to O.D. on it. Sticking it up your bum will cause you to absorb it way faster than you probably should. Even if you are a fan of the enema, don't do it with a fluid that contains caffeine.

The more you know.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 09:50:24 AM »

What douches.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Vodka Tampons & Butt Chugging Growing Trend With Teenagers « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.