Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:52:55 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Vodka Tampons & Butt Chugging Growing Trend With Teenagers « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Vodka Tampons & Butt Chugging Growing Trend With Teenagers  (Read 10964 times)
Cthulhu
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 06:07:44 PM »

Fake. A really stupid fake at that.
Here's an interesting article that's related:http://www.cracked.com/blog/a-letter-to-parents-about-fake-teen-crazes-news/
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 10:12:17 PM »

Here's an interesting article that's related:http://www.cracked.com/blog/a-letter-to-parents-about-fake-teen-crazes-news/

That's a really good article about not believing all the media's crazy stories about teenagers.

It's not widespread but people have indeed tried this in real life: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90534 has a testimonial or two.   

I think there's a good chance these folks only tried it after first hearing about it through the scare stories, though.

One thing's for sure: teens aren't doing this everyday at parties.  Your average teenager is just as grossed out by the idea as we old farts are.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 12:10:09 AM »

why can't kids just get drunk by downing a bunch of cheap beer? Seriously...

Cthulhu

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 07:43:42 AM »

It's not widespread but people have indeed tried this in real life: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90534 has a testimonial or two.   

I think there's a good chance these folks only tried it after first hearing about it through the scare stories, though.

One thing's for sure: teens aren't doing this everyday at parties.  Your average teenager is just as grossed out by the idea as we old farts are.

You've got both of those points spot on, good sir.
Flangepart

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »

What douches.
Well...may prevent pregnancies...Oh, Lord what are we coming to?...

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 01:53:28 PM »

I have a boring meeting coming up... hmmmm

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 02:00:19 PM »

Snopes.

You could do it, it's a legitimate way to get drunk really fast. The question is, is it really a widespread practice? I would say no. Now, I'm sure it's been done, there are always a few wingnuts out there, but a common practice? C'mon. If some teens are going to get a hold of some alcohol, they're just going to drink it. No need for fancy theatrics.

You get a lot of stories like this. "Oh my God, what the kids are doing these days!" Truth is, the kids are doing the same thing kids having been doing for years.

Side note, you absorb most chemicals much faster rectally than you would if you simply ingested them. It's hard enough to watch your intake with hard alcohol without the added duress of sticking them up your bum (or fanny, as it were). There is an actual practice of the coffee enema. Basically what it sounds like, an enema done with coffee. Janet Jackson has revealed in interviews that she is a proponent. Don't do this. Caffeine is fairly innocuous, but it is entirely possible to O.D. on it. Sticking it up your bum will cause you to absorb it way faster than you probably should. Even if you are a fan of the enema, don't do it with a fluid that contains caffeine.

The more you know.

That is a very sensible post, Mofo. I was kind of thinking that when I initially pulled this post up, but didn't bother questioning it at the time.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2011, 06:20:51 PM »

Media Hype makes society doomed.

yeah no.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2011, 10:17:24 AM »

I have actually heard of at least one alcoholic using a booze enema to bypass an ulcerated stomach. The guy would squirt a couple jugs of wine up his butt and just let it do its work. Of course, the reason I've heard of him is that he died of alcohol poisoning for the reasons given in this article. Alcohol is absorbed very quickly from the colon, and the body can't throw it up.

Of course, I am kind of surprised by the idea of kids doing it at parties, which I find kind of doubtful. And I would think straight liquor would burn, especially inserted in some chick's box. These are sensitive areas.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Vodka Tampons & Butt Chugging Growing Trend With Teenagers « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.