Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:36:00 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Top 100 Worst Musicians of All Time « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Top 100 Worst Musicians of All Time  (Read 41540 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2012, 07:23:30 PM »

The Beatles, like Led Zeppelin, Floyd, Sabbath, the punk movement all the way  back when rythm and blues gave way to Rock and Roll and  Rock and has led to the real soul less devoid era of  today was never meant to be royalty, but, a  relection of it's  time. I think everyone see's it  from their  own perspective, Justin Beiber to me is no different  from David Cassidy was to teen and pre-teen girls when I was growing up.  I  don't need to defend the musicianship  of what  can be heard, but, I will say this, todays  music needs  to sample from the era  I grew up in and that says  alot what is  music and what is  soul less and destructive of R&R and other forms in the future.
I'd have a hard time considering JUSTIN BIEBER or DAVID CASSIDY as Rock 'n Roll, whatever era it happens to be.

The Beatles
-Soulless drivel
-The Justin Biebers of their time
-The band that almost single-handedly destroyed Rock and Roll
You don't know what you're talking about.  THE BEATLES saved Rock 'n Roll, which is why the Punk movement came into being - the '60s Garage Rock bands were mostly emulating Brit invasion bands like THE BEATLES and THE ROLLING STONES. And in the '70s RAMONES got their name from PAUL McCARTNEY.  There will always be BEATLE haters.  It's just ignorant.  
The Beatles saved Rock and Roll?  Needless to say, I disagree.  You seem to believe that your opinion is actually a fact, but alas there will always be Beatle hater haters.  It's just ignorant times two.
 Smile
I don't hate you.  Not at all.  However, my opinion is fact.   Wink I think, though, you are proving once again how you don't know your ass from your elbow when talking about Rock music.  Hating THE BEATLES is easy, formulating a genuine opinion, however, seems beyond your ken.  

...As for worst groups,I would have to list The Rolling Stones.  My twin sister calls them "The World's Most Famous Mediocre Band" and I must agree.
That's 'cause now YOU don't know what you're talkin' 'bout.   Wink
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 07:31:13 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2012, 08:03:47 PM »

I do think it's amusing that somebody could actually consider The Beatles as among the 100 worst musicians of all time. That's just silly. That's my general problem with trying to identify best and worst in music. It has nothing to do with hating the Beatles. Hate away, and may you live a long and fruitful life hating them. But among the 100 worst musicians of all time? That doesn't even qualify as an opinion.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2012, 09:36:04 PM »

Small | Large

Small | Large
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:41:03 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

Frank81
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2012, 10:09:51 PM »

The Beatles, like Led Zeppelin, Floyd, Sabbath, the punk movement all the way  back when rythm and blues gave way to Rock and Roll and  Rock and has led to the real soul less devoid era of  today was never meant to be royalty, but, a  relection of it's  time. I think everyone see's it  from their  own perspective, Justin Beiber to me is no different  from David Cassidy was to teen and pre-teen girls when I was growing up.  I  don't need to defend the musicianship  of what  can be heard, but, I will say this, todays  music needs  to sample from the era  I grew up in and that says  alot what is  music and what is  soul less and destructive of R&R and other forms in the future.

I'd have a hard time considering JUSTIN BIEBER or DAVID CASSIDY as Rock 'n Roll, whatever era it happens to be.

lol.. True, But, it is pop music, and we were talking about pop music in general  and the teen idol is  part of it. Although, David had better song writers. Smile
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2012, 11:00:04 PM »

You quote yourself, and wrong, a lot.  I cannot seem to quote you and fix whatever the hell is going on with your quoting.  I had even just studied it, but...
Best to you, Kitten.   Thumbup Smile

Frank81
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2012, 07:41:43 AM »

You quote yourself, and wrong, a lot.  I cannot seem to quote you and fix whatever the hell is going on with your quoting.  I had even just studied it, but...

Yes, my quotes  may me studying by the less  fortunate. BTW, Who's  'kitten', a  pet you own or girlfriend? Wink
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2012, 08:44:23 AM »

Yes, my quotes  may me studying by the less  fortunate. BTW, Who's  'kitten', a  pet you own or girlfriend? Wink
Yes, it is unfortunate to try to figure out what you've written.  Wink

Frank81
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2012, 09:30:39 AM »

You quote yourself, and wrong, a lot.  I cannot seem to quote you and fix whatever the hell is going on with your quoting.  I had even just studied it, but...
Best to you, Kitten.   Thumbup Smile

Yes, my quotes  may ( need ) studying by the less  fortunate. BTW, Who's  'kitten', a  pet you own or girlfriend? Wink
Yes, it is unfortunate to try to figure out what you've written.  Wink

I write  in time lapse. Twirling  i
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2012, 12:35:04 PM »

...As for worst groups,I would have to list The Rolling Stones.  My twin sister calls them "The World's Most Famous Mediocre Band" and I must agree.
That's 'cause now YOU don't know what you're talkin' 'bout.   Wink
[/quote]

Hey!      TeddyR

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2012, 03:33:26 PM »

I write  in time lapse. Twirling  i

Hey!      TeddyR
Okay, I'll behave.   Lookingup   Bluesad  Wink Thumbup

Getting back on topic, I don't think DIANA ROSS could ever sing much.  I like and owned on vinyl a couple of her records; I like DIANA ROSS as a person.  But man, she proved on American Idol she can no longer sing if she ever could:
Small | Large

sorry.  p. u.

I like bad music as much as bad movies; I don't mind CHER much.  Can't sing, though.  Not really.
Small | Large

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2012, 04:52:56 PM »

I think I've found a serious contender, check LIL WAYNE playing guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMvt4XAexPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smb8tMeRTQQ

just feel the emotion in that playing  TeddyR

what emotion? The bored emotion? Wink TeddyR

getting back on track, I'll put Chris Brown on the list. he's the modern Ike Turner, plus he's just flat ignorant about the incident- didn't learn anything, didn't have any remorse, should burn in Hell until he learns his lesson.

yeah no.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2012, 09:11:25 PM »

Worst musicians might be about choices, and not ability: NICKELBACK and their studio musicians can play...
ugh  Thumbdown Bluesad  I don't like them.
Small | Large

Since lots of people buy their records, like they did THE BEATLES, there must be a corollary...??? Question

no.

voltron

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2012, 12:46:29 PM »

Worst musicians might be about choices, and not ability: NICKELBACK and their studio musicians can play...
ugh  Thumbdown Bluesad  I don't like them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4

Since lots of people buy their records, like they did THE BEATLES, there must be a corollary...??? Question

no.

There's quite a few Nickelback haters out there and it's pretty easy to single them out, but I think it's totally justified. They are one of many who are a good example of what's wrong with popular music these days.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2012, 01:44:03 PM »

Getting back on topic, I don't think DIANA ROSS could ever sing much.  I like and owned on vinyl a couple of her records; I like DIANA ROSS as a person.  But man, she proved on American Idol she can no longer sing if she ever could:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzX71lRZp9w
sorry.  p. u.

WOW NEVER!!!! She may have lost it a bit now ( I don't watch American Idol so not seen that performance ), but personally speaking I think she has/had incredible talent.

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2012, 11:46:14 PM »

The Beatles

-Soulless drivel

-The Justin Biebers of their time

-The band that almost single-handedly destroyed Rock and Roll

Michael Jackson

-A very influential musician indeed, which is one of the reasons today's pop music sucks so much

-Generally thought of as a creepy child-molester, but then he dies and all of a sudden he is generally thought of as the second coming of 
Christ.
Hmm..  So, Micheal Jackson and the Beetles are some of the worst musicians of all time. Interesting. 

I just have to ask one question, what's Bizarro World really like? 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Top 100 Worst Musicians of All Time « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.