Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:22:09 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Top 100 Worst Musicians of All Time « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Top 100 Worst Musicians of All Time  (Read 41543 times)
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2012, 08:59:09 AM »

few years ago some random guy in a record shop I was in started barking on about jimi hendrix being a poor musician. this guy's main point was that jimi hendrix couldn't play the same thing twice? that was an odd one...

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2012, 04:58:19 PM »

Getting back on topic, I don't think DIANA ROSS could ever sing much.  I like and owned on vinyl a couple of her records; I like DIANA ROSS as a person.  But man, she proved on American Idol she can no longer sing if she ever could:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzX71lRZp9w
sorry.  p. u.
WOW NEVER!!!! She may have lost it a bit now ( I don't watch American Idol so not seen that performance ), but personally speaking I think she has/had incredible talent.
Well, what I actually wrote was that I don't think she "could ever sing much".   Wink
As great and numerous as their hit records are, I can't stand THE SUPREMES pretty much either, and it is not a hatin' on DIANA thing at all.  Like I wrote, I like 'er.  I'm just over them.  And her solo records.   THE SUPREMES had a sound, no doubt, but the singing is not that great... DIANA was the weakest singer of the three. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2012, 07:19:00 PM »

Worst musicians might be about choices, and not ability: NICKELBACK and their studio musicians can play...
ugh  Thumbdown Bluesad  I don't like them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4

Since lots of people buy their records, like they did THE BEATLES, there must be a corollary...??? Question

no.

sorry, but Mr. DS beat ya to it Wink
Nickleback...um hello?  Its the obvious choice.

yeah no.
66Crush
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2012, 12:24:45 AM »

Worst musicians might be about choices, and not ability: NICKELBACK and their studio musicians can play...

Since lots of people buy their records, like they did THE BEATLES, there must be a corollary...??? Question

no.

Why is Chad Kroeger even allowed to live at this point?
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2012, 07:54:08 AM »

no.

Why is Chad Kroeger even allowed to live at this point?

Because killing him would make that person to get life. Wink

yeah no.
66Crush
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2012, 08:20:05 AM »

Wow, you are a real F***in' genius, did you come up with that on your own?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2012, 08:42:10 AM »

Wow, you are a real F***in' genius, did you come up with that on your own?

No need to be insulting, that's a real Gene Simmons move.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pilgermann
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2012, 11:41:22 PM »

I'm not crazy about the approach some are taking.  Disliking a band is one thing, I know not everyone loves the Beatles or Led Zeppelin (I'm not a big Zeppelin fan myself [but I also haven't really properly explored their music]) but to fail to acknowledge their importance or abilities is ridiculous.  Anywho...

Can we all agree on Creed?  And can we start numbering these?  I don't know what number my choice would be.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2012, 09:45:29 AM »

Answered you by PM so as not to pollute the thread further.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 08:53:38 PM by Rev. Powell » Logged

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Guy
New Visitor

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2012, 05:50:30 PM »

I can't believe some people have the audacity to put THE FIRST SUPER BAND (led zeppelin) as one of the 100 worst musicians of all time. Just because you may not like their style doesn't mean they are bad. Can you play a 12 string guitar? Can you play the drums in a song with a broken rhythm? Do you even know anything about music? I'm sorry but the stupidity is just overwhelming... Michael Jackson!!!????? OK, he tarnished his image during his career but my god, he is the king of pop. The guy could sing, write songs, and put on a show (a great dancer as well). I thought the discussion was worst musicians of all time, not lets be a rebel and try to look cool as we name obvious great contributors to the music world as our worst musicians of all time. I'm not even going to start on the Beatles and why they shouldn't be on this list, we would be here a while.

HERE ARE SOME ACTUAL HORRIBLE MUSICIANS THAT DESERVE TO MAKE THE LIST:

Nicki Minaj
Ashlee Simpson
Avril Lavigne
Kevin Federline
Starship
Baha Men
David Hasselhoff
Aaron Carter
Milli Vanilli

Because I understand what the thread is about (worst musicians, not musicians you don't like and think are the worst) I will now list musicians who probably aren't in the 100 worst ever but I think are horrible.

Lil Wayne
Good Charlotte (basically any band that just ripped the punk image go ahead and list them here as well)
Nickelback
Drake
Hole (I REALLY HATE COURTNEY LOVE)
Justin Beiber (I know he was listed before but I can't tell if his target market enjoys his music or not)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Top 100 Worst Musicians of All Time « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.