Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:34:47 PM
713367 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Web of lies « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Web of lies  (Read 5786 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: December 03, 2011, 01:29:45 PM »

Sorry that I haven't been on guys. My computer broke down and I don't think I'll be able to get to my reviews for a while. My mom is trying to fix the thing. Hopefully I'll have it back by my birthday on the 10th, I have plans for that night and I need it back.

Anyway, now for the thread at hand. We're all guilty of deceit, we even deceive the people we love for one reason or another. But when we lie, we often contradict fact, which leads to another lie to try and cover it up, but we find ourselves always making more and more lies until the truth comes out. I've gotten away with terrible things in the past because I have the imagination capable of making brilliant lies, but yet it can weigh heavily on my conscious. So I'm making this thread so we can admit to doing terrible things that we got away with, so we can ease our minds.

I have but one rule, this thread is non-hostile. No matter what horrible tales be told, the person who posted will not be subject to negative karma. If I find someone was smited for telling their horrid tale I will correct this and give applause. Please be kind.

Now, let's take a load of your shoulders. Confess.

Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 06:14:37 PM »

Well...

... one of us always tells the truth, and one of us always lies.

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 07:24:24 PM »

I've been living a life of deceit for years and all of you have been the targets of my deception.  For this, I am truly ashamed.  I now confess to you all and beg for your forgiveness.  My real name isn't "The Burgomaster."

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 08:30:23 PM »

OK, I'll start for one.  For years, I have said that the movie MR AND MRS SMITH was "based on" my wife and I.  I lied.  That WAS us onscreen, and everything in the movie is 100% factual.  I actually had to take some negative charisma potions to get my looks down to Brad Pitt's level . . . . otherwise there would have been rioting among the female population when they realized I was taken. TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 08:54:47 PM »

...We're all guilty of deceit, we even deceive the people we love for one reason or another. But when we lie, we often contradict fact, which leads to another lie to try and cover it up, but we find ourselves always making more and more lies until the truth comes out. I've gotten away with terrible things in the past because I have the imagination capable of making brilliant lies, but yet it can weigh heavily on my conscious. So I'm making this thread so we can admit to doing terrible things that we got away with, so we can ease our minds.

I have but one rule, this thread is non-hostile. No matter what horrible tales be told, the person who posted will not be subject to negative karma. If I find someone was smited for telling their horrid tale I will correct this and give applause. Please be kind.

You meant your conscience, but maybe you don't have one of them.  Wink  That's right.  I'm correcting you again.   TeddyR  

Back to your topic, what have you confessed?  
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:18:46 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 09:27:39 PM »

I confess that I really know who Luke Skywalker's father is.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 09:45:53 PM »

...We're all guilty of deceit, we even deceive the people we love for one reason or another. But when we lie, we often contradict fact, which leads to another lie to try and cover it up, but we find ourselves always making more and more lies until the truth comes out. I've gotten away with terrible things in the past because I have the imagination capable of making brilliant lies, but yet it can weigh heavily on my conscious. So I'm making this thread so we can admit to doing terrible things that we got away with, so we can ease our minds.

You meant your conscience, but maybe you don't have one of them.  Wink  That's right.  I'm correcting you again.   TeddyR  

Back to your topic, what have you confessed?  

I was waiting for that question. I'm still thinking. Like I said, I'm a good liar. I've done plenty of terrible things and covered them up. Today I find it harder to lie, not that I'm not good at it anymore, I just don't like to do it anymore.

I confess to being a deceitful ass. That's about the best I have for now. I'll brainstorm examples later.

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 10:12:26 PM »

I've been living a life of deceit for years and all of you have been the targets of my deception.  For this, I am truly ashamed.  I now confess to you all and beg for your forgiveness.  My real name isn't "The Burgomaster."

How dare you!   We trusted you!  How could you do this to us!  *Runs off sobbing*

*Comes Back*  Anyhow, I've talked a lot of s**t on Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son this year about how it is one of the worst movies this year.  Frankly, I haven't seen it so I can't confirm it.  Also, I promised all of you that I would see the remake for Footloose, but I didn't see.  I'm sorry!  I swear I will watch it when it hits DVD!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »

I personally like big butts and I can not lie.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
claws
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 03:30:07 AM »

Small | Large
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 07:44:40 AM »

OK, I'll start for one.  For years, I have said that the movie MR AND MRS SMITH was "based on" my wife and I.  I lied.  That WAS us onscreen, and everything in the movie is 100% factual.  I actually had to take some negative charisma potions to get my looks down to Brad Pitt's level . . . . otherwise there would have been rioting among the female population when they realized I was taken. TeddyR

I've always thought that whole thing about you having the sexiest nostrils in the entire world was a bit dubious as well.   TongueOut

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 07:55:46 AM »

I put the screw in the tuna.

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 08:43:36 AM »

I put the screw in the tuna.

Knew it.

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 06:40:36 PM »

When I said: "I have never told a lie," I lied.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2011, 09:07:53 PM »

I'm honest as Abe Lincoln was! TongueOut nah, when I said I got a 1994 Toyota 4 runner, I was 16 and having a car and license are the two most important things during those times.

yeah no.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Web of lies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.