Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:28:53 AM
713392 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Good VS Evil Parasite Movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Good VS Evil Parasite Movie  (Read 2915 times)
trickster_qc
New Visitor

« on: December 06, 2011, 02:47:35 PM »

I've been looking for that movie for years.

I saw it once on TV when I was 8-10 years old.

The main plot was the following: 2 parasites are infecting people. One of them is an ugly, disgusting parasite that enters via your mad and make you go violent and bad. It had many tentacles and whatnot. The other one is some kind of green light that enters your body and makes you a good person. But the cool thing was that both parasite are fighting each other. During most of the movie, the '' good' parasite is possessing the same dude while the '' bad '' parasite is running from host host host.

It was really at the end of the movie that we learned the existence of the '' good parasite '' as all along it was lead to believe that the main character was just trying to kill that other nasty parasite, without knowing he was '' controlled " by a parasite.

I spend hours on the web looking for that movie without success. Can anyone help?
trickster_qc
New Visitor

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 02:58:10 PM »

it seems it's The Hidden...

Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 05:23:21 PM »

"The Hidden" is certainly my guess.  The evil parasite is a disgusting slug.  The good parasite is a beautiful stream of light.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Good VS Evil Parasite Movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.