Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:30:30 PM
713375 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Insane people « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Insane people  (Read 9023 times)
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: December 10, 2011, 09:08:56 PM »

Every encounter one?  I don't necessarily mean someone with an actual, clinically diagnosed psychological disorder, but maybe just someone who just doesn't seem right.

Today, at the grocery store, I had a carton of soy milk in my shopping cart.  I was approached by an old woman who demanded that I give it to her because SHE HAD BEEN ALL OVER THE WHOLE GODDAMN STORE AND COULDN'T FIND IT!  I calmly informed her that the soy milk was on the very next aisle.  NO IT WASN'T SHE HAD BEEN UP AND DOWN THAT GODDAMN AISLE AND IT WASN'T THERE AND I SHOULD GIVE HER MY GODDAMN CARTON RIGHT NOW, GODDAMMIT!  I do not put up with people swearing at me and just walked off.  Well, she followed me.  I had gone halfway across the store when I saw her pop out of an aisle (the aisle with the soy milk on it) and come striding across the store toward me.  THE SOY MILK WASN'T ON THAT GODDAMN AISLE AND I WAS A GODDAMN a***ole FOR LYING TO HER AND I HAD TO GIVE HER MY GODDAMN CARTON RIGHT NOW!  I got right in her face and told her that I was not giving her my soy milk and that she needed to leave me alone.  I WAS A GODDAMN LYING a***ole AND I WAS GOING TO HELL FOR YELLING AT AN OLD LADY!  Thankfully, she left.  A woman nearby said to me, "That lady was nuts!  I would have pepper sprayed her!"

Ever encountered anyone that unhinged for no apparent reason?

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 09:20:04 PM »

Yes.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 09:30:14 PM »

Every encounter one?  I don't necessarily mean someone with an actual, clinically diagnosed psychological disorder, but maybe just someone who just doesn't seem right.

Today, at the grocery store, I had a carton of soy milk in my shopping cart.  I was approached by an old woman who demanded that I give it to her because SHE HAD BEEN ALL OVER THE WHOLE GODDAMN STORE AND COULDN'T FIND IT!  I calmly informed her that the soy milk was on the very next aisle.  NO IT WASN'T SHE HAD BEEN UP AND DOWN THAT GODDAMN AISLE AND IT WASN'T THERE AND I SHOULD GIVE HER MY GODDAMN CARTON RIGHT NOW, GODDAMMIT!  I do not put up with people swearing at me and just walked off.  Well, she followed me.  I had gone halfway across the store when I saw her pop out of an aisle (the aisle with the soy milk on it) and come striding across the store toward me.  THE SOY MILK WASN'T ON THAT GODDAMN AISLE AND I WAS A GODDAMN a***ole FOR LYING TO HER AND I HAD TO GIVE HER MY GODDAMN CARTON RIGHT NOW!  I got right in her face and told her that I was not giving her my soy milk and that she needed to leave me alone.  I WAS A GODDAMN LYING a***ole AND I WAS GOING TO HELL FOR YELLING AT AN OLD LADY!  Thankfully, she left.  A woman nearby said to me, "That lady was nuts!  I would have pepper sprayed her!"

She probably has dementia, used to be able to find things in the store and now cannot, and is paranoid.  That's more common than people know.    Or, alternatively, she has no such excuse for her behavior.  : p
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 09:47:14 PM »

She probably has dementia, used to be able to find things in the store and now cannot, and is paranoid.  That's more common than people know.    Or, alternatively, she has no such excuse for her behavior.  : p

I would say very very cruel things back to her. I guess I don't have that kind of patience.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 10:41:54 PM »

Call me a wuss, but if it was causing her that much stress, I would have handed her the carton and gotten another - or offered to show her where it was.

That being said, soy milk is NASTY!!! Hatred

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 11:58:22 PM »

Call me a wuss, but if it was causing her that much stress, I would have handed her the carton and gotten another - or offered to show her where it was.

Tastes like grass. Once upon a time West Soy had a chocolate soy milk that tasted better than real milk. It was discontinued.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 12:02:03 AM »

I AM an insane person.
Really-Im sure I aint got a full deck.
I come across as a normal guy online ( BounceGiggle)-but Im really out of the loop.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
akiratubo

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 12:25:50 AM »

I'm lactose intolerant, so it tastes pretty good to me.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Paquita

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 12:57:55 AM »

I AM an insane person.
I come across as a normal guy online ( BounceGiggle)-but Im really out of the loop.

RC, you can have my soy milk anytime.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 01:26:35 AM »

I AM an insane person.

RC, you can have my soy milk anytime.

Groovy! I like soy milk now!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Kaseykockroach
Cartoon Enthusiast and Muppet Fanatic
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 01:42:51 AM »

We have met the insanity. And he is us.

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 07:51:44 AM »

I was at the gas station one time, and an old lady wanted to pay for her gas.  The clerk explained to her that her husband was still pumping the gas, so she couldn't pay for it until he was done.  Because, you know, they wouldn't know how much the total would be.  That was a bit too much for the old lady to comprehend I guess - she was absolutely fit to be tied.  Never had she  encountered someone so unbelievably rude in her entire life - not allowing her to pay for her purchase!

Oh good lord.   Lookingup
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 09:57:16 AM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 08:40:16 AM »

Working where I do now, in the restaurant biz, you see a good many off-the-wall characters. I'm not allowed to say anything back to them though, cause then they expect me to get fired if I say anything back.

People will be rude for the hell of it, make a mess, get $40 worth of food, and leave maybe a $1 tip. Luckily, I'm not a tipped employee but my friends are, and my friends only get $2.83 per hour, as opposed to my $8.25

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 08:49:08 AM »

A few years ago I was on my way to church in a pouring rainfall and stopped at a small gas station to get a soda and a bit of breakfast.  No one was there, so I pulled up under the awning next to a pump and ran in.  An old guy pulled up to the pump in front of me and actually bumped my car's license plate with his bumper. I was rather surprised - I had left more than enough room - and made some comment to the effect that "I think you bumped my car."
  He roared at the top of his lungs "Then why don't you move the son of a b**** then?" 
  I responded that I was the one who was parked there first, and suddenly he lunges for the trunk of his car and begins trying to open it!  I thought he had a gun, so I jumped in my car and headed out rather quickly - and looked in the rear view mirror to see him chasing me with an AXE!!!!  When he couldn't catch me, he actually THREW the axe after me as I drove off!  I got a safe distance away and called the cops to let them know what had happened.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 10:50:11 AM »

A few years ago I was on my way to church in a pouring rainfall and stopped at a small gas station to get a soda and a bit of breakfast.  No one was there, so I pulled up under the awning next to a pump and ran in.  An old guy pulled up to the pump in front of me and actually bumped my car's license plate with his bumper. I was rather surprised - I had left more than enough room - and made some comment to the effect that "I think you bumped my car."
  He roared at the top of his lungs "Then why don't you move the son of a b**** then?" 
  I responded that I was the one who was parked there first, and suddenly he lunges for the trunk of his car and begins trying to open it!  I thought he had a gun, so I jumped in my car and headed out rather quickly - and looked in the rear view mirror to see him chasing me with an AXE!!!!  When he couldn't catch me, he actually THREW the axe after me as I drove off!  I got a safe distance away and called the cops to let them know what had happened.

It's situations like that that make me want to get a concealed weapons permit.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Insane people « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.