Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:50:09 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Fox news says new Muppet movie is liberal brainwashing « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Fox news says new Muppet movie is liberal brainwashing  (Read 16856 times)
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« on: December 12, 2011, 06:53:10 AM »

Small | Large

I saw this a few weeks back after seeing the new Muppet movie, was kinda shocked that someone would actually call it liberal brainwashing, but it is Fox. It's amazing how stupid these clowns are for saying this, yet never even watched the movie. They keep calling the bad guy a muppet, which he isn't and obviously didn't know that many of the muppets are rich corporate types them selves. Fox need to stop with their idiotic ramblings and get back reporting news.

Smells like popcorn and shame
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 06:56:58 AM »

With all the problems in the world....
whatta bunch of shmucks.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 09:01:27 PM »

WHY? Just because it has an environmental message doesn't give them the right to say it's evil. It's just like the Lorax.

yeah no.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 10:58:20 PM »

WHY? Just because it has an environmental message doesn't give them the right to say it's evil. It's just like the Lorax.

Oh!  You read The Truax too!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
66Crush
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 11:17:38 PM »

Fox news is a dangerous right wing tabloid that passes itself off as real news. The reason it's so dangerous is because many Americans aren't informed enough in the first place to realize their reporting is biased. A lot of it stems from the fact that Fox tells the conservative average Joe exactly what he wants to hear. Unfortunately Joe Average is not educated enough to make an informed decision about the truth even if it isn't what he wants to hear. Fox news may come across to most liberals as blow hard idiots, but in reality they are a very clever and very dangerous organization, bent on twisting the truth to such a degree that they have actually convinced some Americans that they are the "real" news and everything else is just the so-called "liberal media." Don't underestimate Fox News, they are a giant propaganda spreading machine with they're own agenda. One that is not in the best interest of America.
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 11:52:44 PM »

*head desk* Seriously? Seriously?
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 01:38:14 AM »

"I only have two small problems with that new story."

"Yeah? What are they?"

"Somebody wrote it and another person filmed it."

"hohohoho"
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 06:01:48 AM »

I've been dying to use this:

Small | Large
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 07:14:08 AM »

Fox news is a dangerous right wing tabloid that passes itself off as real news. The reason it's so dangerous is because many Americans aren't informed enough in the first place to realize their reporting is biased. A lot of it stems from the fact that Fox tells the conservative average Joe exactly what he wants to hear. Unfortunately Joe Average is not educated enough to make an informed decision about the truth even if it isn't what he wants to hear. Fox news may come across to most liberals as blow hard idiots, but in reality they are a very clever and very dangerous organization, bent on twisting the truth to such a degree that they have actually convinced some Americans that they are the "real" news and everything else is just the so-called "liberal media." Don't underestimate Fox News, they are a giant propaganda spreading machine with they're own agenda. One that is not in the best interest of America.

And of course MSNBC is a PARAGON of fair, unbiased journalistic integrity, right? Lookingup

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 07:15:22 AM »

Your absolutely right. I fall into the republican camp and can't stand Fox news. It is the most biased, idiotic, rating chasing piece of trash on TV and it tries to call it self unbiased news. The republican party needs to wake up and stop listening to that kind of garbage.

Smells like popcorn and shame
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 07:35:33 AM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 01:31:45 PM »

And of course MSNBC is a PARAGON of fair, unbiased journalistic integrity, right? Lookingup

Why would you bring up MSNBC? Nobody was talking about MSNBC. Irrelevant. Indy, I know you know enough about intelligent debate to know that. I think I can hear your knee jerking from Arizona.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:38:35 PM by Flick James » Logged

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 05:04:06 PM »

Well,I intend to see it and judge it on my own. I have a brain...such as it is...and can decide myself. Wink

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Jim H

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 09:54:25 PM »

Here's an actual quote from that video:

"Is liberal Hollywood using class warfare to brainwash our kids?"
"Yes, absolutely."

That exchange says all you need to know about this host, and show (not to mention, he makes a direct comparison between having an oilman as a villain and communist China propoganda  Lookingup).

Also, I like how they keep saying THIS is a muppet.

It's abundantly obvious none of them have seen the movie, and are therefore unqualified to comment on its message.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 10:00:12 PM by Jim H » Logged
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 11:08:44 PM »

It's abundantly obvious none of them have seen the movie, and are therefore unqualified to comment on its message.

Oh so it is like the Mass Effect 2 issue a few years back. 

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Fox news says new Muppet movie is liberal brainwashing « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.