Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:30:27 AM
713382 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  A guy named pilot,a pool boy, and some chick « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A guy named pilot,a pool boy, and some chick  (Read 2921 times)
kongflocka
New Visitor

« on: December 12, 2011, 06:46:20 PM »

i saw this movie on tv sometime between 2000-2004. My memory of it is kinda blurred.. I'll try to be as accurate as possible..

But its got 2 main characters. These 2 young guys, one is named "Pilot" and the other is some pool boy. It starts with the pool boy cleaning the pool at some rich house, then the wife that lives there seduces him, they have sex, and her husband comes home and walks in on him and pulls a gun on the pool boy. Pool boy punches him (i think) and runs away.
   Then i think the pool boy runs to his friend "pilot" i think and tells him hes on the run because the husband of the woman he slept with is like a mafia dude or something, who threatens to break his legs. Then the both of them are on the run throughout the movie. And at some point during the movie they have some old muscle car and they are traveling with a girl also.
   And theres a scene where they are at a mechanic shop or gas station (something like that, i think its along a dirt road or something.) While they're there Pilot chops off the roof of their car with a power saw of some sort to give it a convertible look. The girl asks why his name is "Pilot" and he says its because his mom had sex with a pilot on a plane and never got his name, so when she was pregnant and had his baby, she named him "pilot." At the end, the mafia husband's henchmen catch up to these guys and break the 2 guys legs. or feet.

Yeah that's what i've remembered ever since.. And the part with the car's roof being cut off has always stuck in my head.
If you know what movie it is pleeeease let me know!  Wink
joejoe
If it's bad, I'll watch it
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 04:47:36 AM »

I remember seeing it, but for the life of me can't remember the name.

I belive the cat that gets it roof cut off is an early '70s monte carlo.

the movie "fast sofa" pops in my head, but I'm probably wrong

when in doubt,  plan E.   EXPLOSIVES!!
joejoe
If it's bad, I'll watch it
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 05:26:57 AM »

did a little digging.

closest thing I found was a movie called "Highway"

released in 2002

had that actor jake gyknenhall (however the hell you spell it) was in it.

when in doubt,  plan E.   EXPLOSIVES!!
kongflocka
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 09:51:21 PM »

YEAH Thats it! thank you thank you!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  A guy named pilot,a pool boy, and some chick « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.