Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:01:06 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Two Guys and a Car in/on a Parking Garage « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Two Guys and a Car in/on a Parking Garage  (Read 4073 times)
ChocolateChipCharlie
Bad Movie Lover

Oh my my, my Mitchell...

« on: December 18, 2011, 02:23:56 PM »

Howdy folks-

This is a third-person request, so I won't be able to give a lot of details.  Mainly I'm looking for possibilities to forward on.

A friend of mine asked if I could help figure out a movie she saw a while ago.  She says she only saw the first 20 minutes or so, maybe in the late 90s or early 00s.  There was a scene with a white actor and a black actor either in a car or standing next to a car on the roof of a parking garage.  That's all I have to work with.

It's not Die Hard With a Vengeance, The Jackal, or Training Day.  Those have been proposed and rejected.

Basically what I'm looking for is any movies people have seen where there's a scene in the first 20 minutes with a white actor and a black actor taking place in/on a parking garage.  I'll pass them along and then check back in here if we get a match.

Thanks!
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 09:59:37 AM »

The MIAMI VICE film has a scene like that.
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 12:45:07 AM »

This was a scene in the FIRST 20 minutes?

Because, and I guess I'm dating myself a little, my first thought with "white guy and black guy in a parking garage" was THE STAR CHAMBER.

Not in early 90's, but may have been aired then...

And, my second thought was that there are LOT of movies with that basic plot element, so I, personally, would need more....

Sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
ChocolateChipCharlie
Bad Movie Lover

Oh my my, my Mitchell...

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 06:49:57 PM »

This was a scene in the FIRST 20 minutes?

Because, and I guess I'm dating myself a little, my first thought with "white guy and black guy in a parking garage" was THE STAR CHAMBER.

Not in early 90's, but may have been aired then...

And, my second thought was that there are LOT of movies with that basic plot element, so I, personally, would need more....

Sorry.

I know it's not much to work with - I've presented it as it was presented to me.  When I got the request I said the exact same thing ... "can't you give me anything more?"  I think the reason it had to be the first 20 minutes is because they walked out of the theater as it was that bad...

I'll run these bits by my friend and see if we have any hits.  Thanks for the effort!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Two Guys and a Car in/on a Parking Garage « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.