Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:26:12 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 200934 times)
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 05:50:30 PM »

I believe I put this on another dream thread but here goes..

Crispin Glover and I were selling drugs at a convenience store, and they were disguised as oatmeal.  We sold them to Helena Bonham Carter.  We would conduct the sale right after I got off of work (my workplace 15 years or so ago).

When I was little I dreamed of my hamster getting struck by lightning until it died. :(

I'd have to think of some more doozies.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2013, 08:31:16 AM »

Dreamed I needed to take some cash out of the bank for an emergency but the teller tried to talk me out of it. Gave me a five point presentation on why I shouldn't make a withdrawal, the most important part of which was the importance of having "branded money."

Later I dreamed Rebecca Black was kidnapping old men and dressing them up like her.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2013, 06:26:14 PM »

I had a dream Saturday morning that was kinda strange. I had been drinking heavily and under the influence of a few other substances.

I was in the kitchen, and for some reason my mom was here at my house in the living room. She was like sorting through about 30 boxes and the whole room was a mess. I was in the kitchen looking for a Sega Genesis console for whatever reason. I heard her crying and ran in to give her a big hug. It was very strange because she had just told me the day before she was feeling a little depressed about me not being around for the holidays.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2013, 11:44:55 PM »

check the unsolved "what was that film?" archive
Bushma

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2013, 07:46:52 AM »

Its now 4:17am and I've been awake for about 10 minutes.

I had two dreams in a row which just got me so frustrated with the stupidity of people that I gave up on sleeping because I can't deal with it anymore.

In the first dream I was a serial killer and I was trying to dispose of bodies. I had already hacked the up, had the in trash cans and was driving to the dump when something would go wrong. I would usually hit a bump and an arm or a leg would hang half way out. Then people would start honking and yelling at me because "something is coming out of the trashcan" and having done a "good thing" by letting me know they would simply drive away. There was one time when a hand had come out and landed on someone's car. They had honked and honked until I pulled over. Then they gave !e the hand back and asked what it was. I explained that it was a Halloween decoration, that they bought if. It clearly was a severed human hand in a plastic bag!

My second dream (maybe continued from the first) I was driving down the freeway when someone e was merging into my lane behind me. Traffic ahead of me was stopping so I applied the breaks and the person merging hit me. Now according to US traffic laws if someone hits you from behind 99% of the time it is their fault for not leaving g enough of a space cushion for reaction time. Anyway we pull over and start exchanging information when the other driver starts blaming me for stopping and making her hit me. I'm ignoring her, I check my van which is fine except for some searched paint. She has a nice sention of her bumper which has my paint on it now. Not much damage but she has a nice car and I'm sure she's going to want it to be fixed. A few minutes later a motorcycle cop shows up. The cop looks over the scene, writes the woman a ticket for following too closely can reckless driving, then he writes me a ticket for having a breaklight out. I didn't know I had a breaklight out And the van was off so I also didn't know how the cop knew I had a breaklight out. So I turn my van on and using a small baggie of popcorn seeds (its a dream) I weighed the break peddle down, and sure enough my lights were fine. I showed this to the cop and wanted the ticket voided. The cop had turned from a motorcycle cop to a metermaid and refused to void the ticket saying it was only $12 and there is something that could be wrong and I should get it repaired. At that point I just blew it, I started yelling "Of course there is something wrong! You uses to be a moto-cop now you're a metermaid who won't void a bad ticket and my minivan just became a raised F250 4x4!!"

That was when I woke up.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2013, 04:31:42 PM »

I would be p**sed if it was me and the cop did that. I've actually had a very similar situation happen to me back when I had my truck. I got ticketed for a tail light and there was some dumb s**t that happened involving the officer when I went in to show I had it repaired. Gotta be cautious driving on Woodward.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2013, 02:55:26 PM »

Just had some last night.  A couple involved me starting fights just because I was angry.  I picked a fight with Marshawn Lynch of the Seattle Seahawks.  I just started bludgeoning him with exercise equipment.  No provocation or anything.  I think I gave him a few cuts and a busted nose.  Somehow we both just laughed it off.  I also picked a fight with a lion and a couple lionesses.  They didn't want to fight either but finally scratched me out of frustration at my weird behavior.  I definitely lost that battle.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2014, 11:12:37 AM »

Just before I woke up I dreamed I was painting the roof of a barn white, and while I did that this van pulled up and these nuns got out and started throwing butterscotch candy at me and I climbed down this rope to make them quit, and one got up right by me and tried to whisper something to me, and in my dream I knew if I listened to what she was going to tell me it was going to be really scary, so I screamed in my dream and woke up trying to scream.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
DeepBlueNothing
Dedicated Viewer

Ducks say moo!

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2014, 04:53:34 PM »

I had this awkward dream with my male GED math teacher a couple of months ago. It was real dark,he had my shirt raised and was kissing my bare belly. He said something to me and then he mounted me. I then woke up. Its awkward,because he's married, has kids and I'm not interested in him that way.He's not bad looking,but still.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2014, 12:06:21 PM »

I dreamed I was in this plowed field looking for arrowheads (finding one right after the other too) and Margaret Thatcher came walking by me. And not zombie Margaret Thatcher, like she was when she was alive.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2014, 06:51:06 AM »

I dreamed I was in this plowed field looking for arrowheads (finding one right after the other too) and Margaret Thatcher came walking by me. And not zombie Margaret Thatcher, like she was when she was alive.

Were her nostrils sexy?

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2014, 07:47:25 AM »

In the first dream I was a serial killer and I was trying to dispose of bodies. I had already hacked the up, had the in trash cans and was driving to the dump when something would go wrong. I would usually hit a bump and an arm or a leg would hang half way out. Then people would start honking and yelling at me because "something is coming out of the trashcan" and having done a "good thing" by letting me know they would simply drive away. There was one time when a hand had come out and landed on someone's car. They had honked and honked until I pulled over.

Buggedout Buggedout  TeddyR TeddyR

They would have really honked if they knew what it was in the bag.  Buggedout Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2014, 11:09:21 AM »

Dreamed I was in some sort of group home. We were all flying out somewhere in the morning but I had spent the night at a hotel across the street talking to an old friend. I returned to the home to pick up my packed bag and get my ticket from the women who supervised the place. They were chewing me out, and I was giving it right back to them. Suddenly, from behind me I heard someone say, "It's because you're an alcoholic." The speaker? Roger Ebert. I held a newspaper to the side of my head to block him from my view and told him, "No it's not, madam, I am doing what any normal human being would do to silence a blowhard such as yourself."

Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2014, 01:05:14 PM »

Way way back, I had a doozie of a dream, and to this day have no idea here it came from...

I dreamed I went to the mailbox to get the mail, and there was a newborn baby in it!  I pulled him out, and in front of my eyes, he grew into a toddler of around 2. He had bright blonde hair, blue eyes, and was dressed in a little red jumpsuit with white high top sneakers.

My mother, in a stately English accent, was overjoyed, and said 'Ooh, there's a baby'! 

We took him inside, and he started to walk around, and he was the talk of the day, laughing and giggling, but then he tripped, hit his head on the floor and his head broke open like an eggshell, and what looked like a giant yoke spilled out all over the floor.

"Oh my!" my mother went, and she scooped up the baby and put him in a box with a return sticker on it. 

2 days later, another baby arrived, and again we were all overjoyed at him growing into an instant toddler and running around the house. This baby had brown hair and blue eyes.

Suddenly he looked up at my mother and said, "Mommy"? My mother said, "what is it, sweetie"? and then the baby started crying, and began melting...his feet turned to liquid as he slowly began to dissolve, and finally, with with just his head ans shoulders left, he bubbled away into nothing.

My mother got angry and said, "that's the second one this week!"  Then she said, "Oh well, I guess they just don't make babies like they used to."

I think the fact that I was watching Monty Python before I went to bed might have something to do with this dream, sounds like something they'd do...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2014, 04:00:34 PM »

Dreamed I was a private detective who used a lion as a tool to interrogate suspects. One interrogation of a minor player led me to the ringleader---James Mason, who was doing laundry in my basement.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.