Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:57:37 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202120 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #345 on: July 20, 2018, 03:32:32 AM »

I didn't get much sleep last night, but when I did I had a strange dream involving Trevor.

I was travelling back in time, and eventually got to the bit before the creation of the universe and there was Trevor and his underpants.

He gave me the chance to ask one question, and no matter what it was he would be able to answer it. I woke up just as he was about to answer the only question I could think of at the time.

"Did the underpants create you to wear them or did you create the underpants?"

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

The answer is "42"  Wink
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 07:13:52 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #346 on: July 20, 2018, 08:20:58 AM »

I had a dream i was back with the military, except this time the military was highly GI Joe inspired.  There were also a few X-men.  We were apparently caught in a zombie apocalypse and trying to do ... something.  I have no idea. 

Later on in the dream, I showed up for an awards ceremony in jeans and a rain coat and stood next to Alfred Hitchcock.  I have no idea what were were getting awards for. 
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #347 on: July 20, 2018, 06:31:34 PM »

I had a really weird one last night - I was in the Navy, stationed along the coast in Kazakhstan - which is weird in itself because Kazakhstan is landlocked - and the Iraqis or Russians or somebody had set fire to all the offshore oil rigs and were bombing our ships.  The waters of the ocean were boiling, and I got a crew of guys together, trying to pull sailors and oil rig workers out of the water - but their bodies were cooked, and they came apart in our hands.  Then sharks showed up and started eating all the bodies, pulling them out of our hands.  They bit my friend in the foot, and then one of the sharks came on land and I punched it in the nose to make it leave me alone. Weirdness!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pacman000
« Reply #348 on: July 20, 2018, 06:39:31 PM »

Pretty intense sounding dream...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #349 on: July 20, 2018, 11:46:08 PM »

It was crazy.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #350 on: July 24, 2018, 03:37:06 AM »

Had a dream that started being set in prohibition era America. A group of men were leaving a newly constructed hotel built in the style of a castle. One of the men was thanking the others for funding the construction of his hotel but complaining that they had changed it from his original design. The other men were ignoring him / treating him as some kind of irritatant. They walk outside the hotel onto a covered plaza just outside, walk down the street and into another part of the hotel. It clearly had a confusing maze like design. As they entered the other part of the hotel the leader of the group got fed up with the complaining man and shot him.

Fast forward to the modern day. I find myself travelling through a town at night and pull up in the hotel for a place to stay for the night. There are quite a few other guests, maybe 30 or 40 most of whom seemed normal except for The Joker (Suicide Squad version). Anyway, people start disappearing, and it quickly becomes very obvious that the hotel has some supernatural element going on, including many ghosts of previous guests who had been killed. Some people would be killed 'off stage' and not realise they were ghosts. For some reason while we were trying to escape we had a whole long section where all the guests got up on the roof to get somewhere else in the hotel (I can't remember why). Anyway, we got down to maybe a dozen survivors who were mostly killed off during a meal (the dining room was on the second floor and had a small cemetary next door to it). Someone did something silly and I saw a bunch of bones reassemble themselves and then muscle and organs for around the body which screamed in pain, eventually turning out to be The Tall Man from Phantasm. Decided it was time to get out and left via the front door (not sure why we all didn't do that earlier. However I was unable to move more than a few feet away from the hotel. Apparently at some point I'd also been killed and was now a ghost. I decided that rather than stay inside the hotel itself I would hang about in the plaza outside along with some of the other ghosts (including The Joker). To prove that we didn't have to spend eternity being tortured by the hotel I gave an attractive female ghost oral sex. The Tall Man let her go and a surviving police man carried her outside, however her body started to decay until only the head was left, which freaked out the cop and he ran off as the head shouted curses at him.

The dream ended with the cop walking off back into the night.

The hotel design had a unusual amount of consistency. Getting to places required taking the same route each time you'd to go there instead of the random jumble I am used to in dreams.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #351 on: July 26, 2018, 01:37:46 PM »

Had a rather odd one involving school where I was doing a arguing a motion in front of a Professor who was acting as a judge all while wearing what the Pope would wear for mass.  I then went bowling and excommunicated Walter Sobchak when he started complaining that I was over the line, and when he pulled out his piece I took it away from him and turned it into a cup of coffee.  Followed by the election being over here in the US.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #352 on: July 26, 2018, 02:08:17 PM »

The other night I fell asleep to the sound of rain pouring outside, which inspired a very strange dream in which the water started coming in my bedroom window. In the dream, I jumped out of bed and found myself ankle-deep in water (which would be a pretty good trick cuz my bedroom is on the 2nd floor). I ran downstairs and opened my front door to find debris all over my yard and someone's car washed up on my front deck.

....then my wife woke me up cuz apparently I was muttering "whose f***in' car is this?" out loud in my sleep. Haha.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #353 on: July 26, 2018, 02:32:21 PM »

The other night I fell asleep to the sound of rain pouring outside, which inspired a very strange dream in which the water started coming in my bedroom window. In the dream, I jumped out of bed and found myself ankle-deep in water (which would be a pretty good trick cuz my bedroom is on the 2nd floor). I ran downstairs and opened my front door to find debris all over my yard and someone's car washed up on my front deck.

....then my wife woke me up cuz apparently I was muttering "whose f***in' car is this?" out loud in my sleep. Haha.

This reminded me of a dream I had a very long time ago when we had gotten so much rain that the water was over the roof of the house I grew up in, like we were in the middle of a brand new lake. 

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #354 on: July 27, 2018, 02:31:03 AM »

I ran downstairs and opened my front door to find debris all over my yard and someone's car washed up on my front deck.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle Thumbup

If it looked something like this, it was probably mine.  Wink

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 02:34:24 AM by Trevor » Logged

FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #355 on: July 27, 2018, 12:04:02 PM »

I ran downstairs and opened my front door to find debris all over my yard and someone's car washed up on my front deck.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle Thumbup

If it looked something like this, it was probably mine.  Wink

Mmmm, nope, the one in my dream was red. Sorry. :D 

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #356 on: July 29, 2018, 08:40:20 AM »

This morning I dreamed work caused me to miss a flight to Rome and that I went to see a movie. The movie had all the science fiction bad guys, including the Shadows from Babylon 5. I was then playing golf and was able to put the ball in the hole from a couple hundred yards away using just a putter.

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #357 on: August 02, 2018, 03:08:46 AM »

I dreamed that I was a guest on Mythbusters: Adam electrocuted Jamie (who had smoke coming out of his ears as a result  Buggedout) so I kicked Adam in the cojones and he was understandably not happy with me. Jamie liked it though.  TeddyR

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:12:17 AM by Trevor » Logged

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #358 on: August 03, 2018, 06:08:47 AM »

Had a strange one this morning where a bunch of us from high school were on a bus trip together and we had stopped at the house of someone who was on my 2014 Italy trip. There were 40 of us competing for three bathrooms. I was able to take a shower in the basement. Our bus was taken aboard a ship that looked like the Excalibur from the B5 series Crusade which laid a smack down on Earth’s governments before leaving.

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #359 on: August 03, 2018, 11:29:26 AM »

If i told about some dreams i have I'd have the whole federal alphabet soup gestapo charging at my house and it would be bad for my cats, tat's why i don;t comment ion this thread.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.