Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:16:36 AM
714312 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 204596 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2014, 10:13:40 AM »

Dreamed that I went to an exhibition which featured translucent crabs with forks stuck in them.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2014, 10:24:13 AM »

That we are all programs in a simulator - I think.

and can feel whats its like to be "erased" and have feelings when others are erased...

and something about the devil taking over the world...

BUT then again - I was listening to horror-theater in my earphones last night. Fell asleep...

I'm trying to research to see if they played something like that last night around 2am.

http://www.horror-theatre.com/

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2014, 10:49:52 AM »

I went to a sandwich place that was in a depressing looking office with carpeting, like a realtor or shrinks office. on the wall were paintings apparently painted by Helen Keller. they were pretty bland but the idea of her painting them brought me to tears and i woke up just before I started crying
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:51:52 AM by lester1/2jr » Logged
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2014, 12:33:54 AM »

I dreamed that there was this weird cult trying to get me to perform witchcraft ceremonies and there was this huge glowing Anton LaVey head presiding over the proceedings. Creeped me out.  Buggedout

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2014, 09:48:47 AM »

I dreamt that I was playing a football videogame with President Obama. He got upset when I accidently paused the game when I tried to call a timeout.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2014, 08:05:15 AM »

@ Bob: He knew you were trying to cheat and secretly find out how to injure a Bears player.

Just dreamt I was back teaching middle school again and for some odd reason, I was hiding a blank test in the bathroom. Also, I heard John Goodman calling on the phone screaming that we were a bunch of amateurs.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 11:33:21 PM by A_Dubya » Logged

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2014, 09:16:07 AM »

Today, I had a very strange X-Men related dream. I was viewing some woman (most likely a mutant) go through a warehouse and escape from a mission she was supposed to die in.

Then, for whatever reason, she was confronted by The Undertaker circa 2003. He was singing the "You're Gonna Pay" song, and trying to get her to race him for some reason.  The dream ended with a teaser trailer for a new X-Men film.  ???

I guess I shouldn't drink so heavily before sleeping.  

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2014, 09:46:49 AM »

This morning I woke up in the middle of a dream where I was living back in Minneapolis, and my uncle and aunt were there.  I asked my mom what they were doing there but she didn't answer me so I got mad and walked all the way to the other side of the city.  Then I was lost (which is a common thing in my dreams) and couldn't figure out how to get back.  Then there was an earthquake accompanied by some high winds / tornado type thing.  I met someone who offered to drive me home afterwards, but then she had to go to her apartment first and I had to tell her boyfriend that I was trustworthy and then I woke up and was like "WTF?"   Lookingup

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2014, 10:55:43 AM »

@ Bob: He knew you were trying to cheat and secretly find out how to injure a Bears player.

Just dreamt I was back teaching middle school again and for some odd reason, I was hiding a blank test in the bathroom. Also, I heard John Goodman calling on the phone screaming that we were a bunch of amateurs.

I will neither confirm nor deny this  TeddyR Wink

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2014, 05:46:27 PM »

I had a weird dream where a bunch of my teeth fell out and turned into a gooey candy-like substance.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2015, 02:52:11 PM »

Dreamed I was falling down an endless hole, waiting to hit bottom so I could climb back up, but the bottom never came. A little scary, frankly.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
akiratubo

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2015, 09:09:24 PM »

I was at a concert.  While I was in line at the concession stand, I noticed a lizard person in the kitchen.  I jumped up on the stage, took the microphone, and said, "If there are any heroes in the audience, there's a lizard person in the kitchen!"

None other than Spider-Man answered my distress call!  Upon confronting the lizard person, we learned that she was just someone who was born different and was only trying to make her way in the world as best she could.  Spider-Man put his arm around her, made a speech to the crowd about not judging people etc., and everyone cheered.  Before Spider-Man swung away, I realized he was Tobey Maguire and not Andrew Garfield.  I was about to question him about this but he was gone before I could.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2015, 10:11:53 PM »

I had a dream where a female friend of mine was working the meat counter at a deli for some reason. Suddenly this led to me seeing a close childhood friend and his real life current life, and their kids.

Question Question Question Question

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2015, 11:13:37 PM »

Had one where I was trying to teach Jason Voorhees how to dance.  He was kind of torn between wanting to hack me with his machete and wanting to learn how to dance.  It seemed like I was starting to win him over and he was enjoying dancing.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2015, 11:51:52 PM »

I dreamed I was a banker, but then I lost interest.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.