Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:04:00 PM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202036 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2014, 04:07:13 PM »

I woke up Sunday dreaming my house was overrun with rattlesnakes.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Ed, Ego and Superego
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2014, 05:02:56 PM »

I had a dream where a couple cartoon chicks (baby birds), one wearing a frog mask, we re-enacting the Jimmy John's radio ad.   

-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2014, 08:14:03 PM »

I get reoccurring area dreams over periods of 6-12 months, I could map them out but I feel like that is a path to crazy. I really want some lucid dream environments to mess around with again, they are real brain twisters. Last time I had one I managed to master spawning objects from memory.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2014, 12:42:20 AM »

I had a horrible one on Sunday morning: I dreamed that I was back in my old college residence and some students were larking around on the roof when one fell to his death.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2014, 03:04:57 AM »

Dreamed I was a private detective who used a lion as a tool to interrogate suspects. One interrogation of a minor player led me to the ringleader---James Mason, who was doing laundry in my basement.

I kind of hate to tell you this, lions are always on James Mason's side. Good luck getting any police to believe you. It's James Mason all the way to the bottom.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2014, 06:14:18 AM »

A few nights ago I dreamed I was back at the technical school where I took a couple of years of auto mechanics way back when.  Except I had signed up for some phy-ed class and I arrived late.  The instructor asked me if I wanted to drop the class because I missed the first 5 minutes.  Anyhow I had to undergo a physical first.  They gave me a blood test and had me running on a treadmill, then they told me I had a cold and gave me something for it. 

I always have dreams set in locations I haven't been to in decades.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2014, 06:21:35 AM »

Dreamed I was a private detective who used a lion as a tool to interrogate suspects. One interrogation of a minor player led me to the ringleader---James Mason, who was doing laundry in my basement.

I can just hear James Mason saying: "Quilty? Quilty?"  TeddyR Wink
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 01:33:24 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
claws
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2014, 03:21:31 PM »

Had a few recurring dreams about our old apartment we moved out from three years ago. My family lived half our lives in the old apartment, so there are lots of good and bad memories. Anyway, in my dreams the old apartment always gets a new make over. I'm there for a visit and in awe, but the situation is always awkward because the landlords are dumb primitive a***oles (in real life), so in my dreams I'm always kind of nervous they might show up since I don't have no business being there. After exploring the newly renovated apartment I leave the grounds in a sad mood.
I'm actually glad we moved but this recurring dream always makes me feel moody.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2014, 10:18:01 AM »

Dreamed I was doing my old job as a golf club inspector, but from my folks' house.  My dad was the boss and he was his a-hole, impatient self from long ago (thank God he's not that way anymore).  He got in my face over a minor disagreement and he turned it into a mountain.  I refused to back down and told him he didn't need to act that way.  It only made him more angry.  Then I woke up.  Did I mention I'm glad he's not like that anymore?

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2014, 08:13:35 AM »

Fairly mundane one (for me) but still quite weird: I'm stuck in some party town with active night life (I think this is related to my "panic dreams" that started after going out of the country for a holiday 4 years ago). Usually I am panicked about how to get back home and gathering all my things without losing anything (it's related to homesickness that I didn't feel while there but obviously did subconsciously, I have slightly developed it in older age for some reason). This was a variation of the party town, definitely not the same place, and I was wandering around with these huge deep cuts all over my arm trying to get medical opinions off a bunch of drunks on the street for some reason, I have a theory that this is related to a cut/rash that I noticed was itchy on my leg the other week (which is gone now, before anyone starts WebMDin' me) - I have another small bit presumably from something in the woods that I got on friday, this one is in the area that had all the injuries in my dream guess it was itching in my sleep. Another bemusing thing about this dream sequence, which involved a gunfight and many other obscure diatribes, was meeting some lady mixing records in the middle of the street and when I asked for a track ID the vinyl was on the Tommy Boy record - my brain works in mysterious ways, I don't know that label too well at all, maybe only a couple of records. I have a feeling it's A: to do with wanting to meet women with SIMILAR interests, B: I played jump around (pete rock mix) the other day on vinyl... I have it pretty sussed out HOWEVER I will be looking at the discogs page for the label today xD.

On a side not my "invented river towns" have come back, which I haven't had in dreams since yesterday  night for a good 3 years. Repeated areas again.

A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2014, 06:48:54 AM »

I have been having a lot of dreams involving my ex girlfriend lately for some reason. I also have recurring dreams about my childhood dog being alive, and wondering how it could be possible. It seems like about 14 times, I'll go in my basement and he will be there, as if to say "oh you thought I was gone?"

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2014, 08:47:18 PM »

I had a dream a few days ago that I lived next door to a pro football stadium.  During the offseason I could walk through the whole place by myself; the field, locker room, lobby, everything.  One time I took my mom on a tour there.  Somehow there was pee absolutely everywhere.  In the stands, on the field, in the locker room, everywhere.  Both the players and fans (and maybe stadium staff too) had peed everywhere they possibly could.  Disgusted, we left.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2014, 10:24:08 AM »

Dreamed that Venus Williams and Bobcat Goldwaith were dating, and the New York Post declared them "Tragedy Couple of the Year."

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
akiratubo

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2014, 01:53:42 PM »

Godzilla took the form of a large Asian man wearing a trenchcoat and moved into my house.  I couldn't get him to leave and he kept wanting to eat bagels.  He'd follow me to work and constantly demand I take a break to feed him bagels.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2014, 02:32:15 PM »

What do dreams about labyrinths mean?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.