Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:47:24 AM
713327 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202009 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2014, 10:39:56 AM »

I had this dream that I was reading the news on my computer, & I found out they were making The Flying Nun into a feature film...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2014, 01:47:58 PM »

I dreamed I was working at an old job I had from the 90s, for a boss from an old job I had from the 2000s, with somebody from my same workplace of today.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
akiratubo

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2014, 10:07:35 PM »

I dreamed Christian Bale Batman and Tom Hardy Bane were playing hide-and-seek in a large house.  Batman hid inside a bed with a hinged mattress.  Bane shoved the mattress into some sort of industrial looking location.  Batman had to take off his mask and sneak around, avoiding the employees there, until he could get outside and drive a bulldozer back to Wayne Manor.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2014, 07:49:59 AM »

Dreamed a friend of mine got busted for selling fake water.  Question

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2014, 08:19:49 AM »

Had a dream recently where I lived someplace where they had cluster mailboxes. I went to pick up my mail and I stopped to chat with Angelina Jolie, who was there picking up hers.  She was wearing gray sweats, no makeup, and hair pulled backed in a ponytail.  She was really nice.

Hold onto your dreams ....
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2014, 12:05:44 AM »

Dreamed I was riding on a CN train across Canada and they reinstated the CN Bus national service as an alternative to privatized bus services....and I was excited to see CN buses return....Basically the whole country was moving towards doing away with privatized industry and moving back in time to certain services being public (phone, bus, train, etc.)

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2014, 03:36:56 PM »

I had this one two days ago. I was beating the holy hell out of people while classical music was playing in the background...so I was Alex DeLarge?  Question

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2014, 12:30:34 AM »

I had this one two days ago. I was beating the holy hell out of people while classical music was playing in the background...so I was Alex DeLarge?  Question

Yup.  TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2014, 02:36:13 PM »

Yup.  TeddyR TeddyR

Depends . . . ?! Upon the classical music playing in the background. If it was Rossini's "William Tell Overture," then you were either the Lone Ranger or Tonto. If it was Rimsky-Korsakov's "Flight of the Bumblebee," then you were either the Green Hornet or Kato. Actually, in the scheme of things, the Green Hornet was actually, supposedly, related to the Lone Ranger.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2014, 07:08:17 PM »

Yup.  TeddyR TeddyR

Depends . . . ?! Upon the classical music playing in the background. If it was Rossini's "William Tell Overture," then you were either the Lone Ranger or Tonto. If it was Rimsky-Korsakov's "Flight of the Bumblebee," then you were either the Green Hornet or Kato. Actually, in the scheme of things, the Green Hornet was actually, supposedly, related to the Lone Ranger.

I honestly wouldn't know that because I'm not really familiar with classical music and I cannot recall the tone of the song that was playing in my dream.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
claws
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2014, 01:50:58 AM »

I had the weirdest dream this week. In my dream I was browsing the internet and found news about a female singer who just died recently. I didn't know her but apparently she contributed a song to the Top Gun (1986) soundtrack (!). They were playing the song and it didn't sound bad at all lol. It was a song I never heard before (kind of downbeat pop/rock, very melodic) and I was like "how did I ever miss out on this song?". So weird.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2014, 12:42:55 PM »

i dreamed i bought a dump in a ritzy neighborhood...
i thought cats were getting in, but they turned out to be Cornish hens, which had escaped from some french guys, who were wondering around my property looking for them.
one of my neighbors hated me & didn't want me hanging out with his daughter, & i found out why when i fell through a hole in the bathroom floor & found myself in this guy's front yard, thus discovering my house had been built on top of his...

the rest of the dream had something to do about mazes....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2014, 03:04:54 AM »

I have recurring dreams about my childhood dog, where I go to the kitchen and he is still alive. It's strange because every time he's in the same spot.

Honestly, I believe his spirit is still inhabiting my place. Other dogs owned by my friends/family won't even come into the house.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2014, 02:33:51 PM »

Since we can explain the reasons (do you want them in alphabetical order or order of importance) Trevor never changes his underwear, maybe some one can explain the following paragraph, which I--apparently--wrote down, while I was asleep. That is the only explanation I have for how it got on to the paper. Does anyone want  to try?

"No reason to think not that when 'Star Wars : Episode 7' came through the door, then the cook and chief airman were slept along, till they it is fairly soon that library will open and close till the operating brudget exceeds the value of the even G till there is nothing left."
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2014, 02:05:49 AM »

No clue, dude. I'll do that myself sometimes. I keep a pad and pen near my bed so I can write the things down. I often read them later and I have no idea what they mean.

I just dreamt I was bitten by a walker. I tried to shoot at it with a Playstation controller. I sat around with some pals watching Simpson DVDs waiting to reanimate.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:21:52 AM by A_Dubya » Logged

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.