Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:23:51 AM
713385 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202110 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2015, 11:48:25 AM »

had a truly odd one...I was back in high school and was trying to take a math test which the teacher ordered the class to take since some people were talking while he was trying to explain what said test was about

once again I was stuck not sure...and a friend of mine was trying to help me through it and moved my desk into a corner so the blackboard was directly in front of my line of sight with no one sitting in front of me

my friend appeared to me a teachers assistant

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Ińárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2015, 12:29:05 PM »

From time to time I have strange dreams involving a restaurant I used to work at about 20 years ago.  I'd be working there again and every table in the place needed to be bussed.  Plus the little room where we'd put the tubs full of dishes on the conveyor belt to go back to the dishwasher was all backed up and dishes were stacked everywhere.  The restaurant closed in early 2013 after being open for over 40 years but I still have that dream from time to time.  It was part of the local mall and after it closed they demolished that part of the mall and put up a new building for the beauty supply store that took its place.

A strange one I had the other day was where I was supposed to be helping out at church but at five minutes before services started I was several blocks away having my car washed.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2015, 06:32:12 PM »

And one I had this morning involved me getting home from one of my overseas adventures and all of the gifts I had purchased for my family were nowhere to be found.  I was digging through everything but couldn't find the wine and other stuff I bought overseas.  (And as far as I know the camera and phone I used to take the pictures of the nekkid statues to put in the humorous captions section were OK).

akiratubo

« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2015, 07:25:53 PM »

I was out in the woods when I was attacked by a man with a pig's head.  He was otherwise normal, he just had the head of a domestic bacon pig.  He stabbed me in the right arm with his combat knife and I ran into the woods to hide.  I was trying to get my gun out of its holster on my right hip with my left arm.  Pig-man was looking for me saying, "Here, piggy piggy."  It made me angry that a literal pig man was making fun of my weight, so I picked up a stick and bashed in his pig head.  Then I woke up.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2015, 10:13:53 PM »

On my fifth wedding anniversary I dreamed I was in a museum with a vaulted ceiling and marble floors, and I saw this man I used to know in Austin, who had his back turned to me. He was wearing no shirt, and was taller than he was in real life, like easily seven feet in my dream. So I walked over and started talking to him, but he didn’t answer, just kept facing away. No matter which way I walked toward him or around him, he kept facing away. He was having this fun-sounding conversation with others he knew, who were holding drinks and carrying on like it was some sort of club, not a museum. Nobody seemed to notice me or hear me or think it was strange that I was walking around trying to see this guy from the front. Also nobody apparently thought it odd that they were formally dressed and the man I used to know had on no shirt. Finally I stepped into a subway station that was right beside the museum gallery, and got onto a train without even looking up to see where it was going. I just knew I had to get out of there.

Then I woke up, sat straight up, saw it was exactly 5:00 AM, and before I thought about what I was doing said out loud, “I definitely married the wrong man.”

To which the man I married said with a chuckle, “Yeah, I know. Go back to sleep.” Which actually sort of shows I did marry the right man.

Can’t tell me dreams aren’t strange subconscious mutterings.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2015, 11:17:20 PM »

I was out in the woods when I was attacked by a man with a pig's head.  He was otherwise normal, he just had the head of a domestic bacon pig.  He stabbed me in the right arm with his combat knife and I ran into the woods to hide.  I was trying to get my gun out of its holster on my right hip with my left arm.  Pig-man was looking for me saying, "Here, piggy piggy."  It made me angry that a literal pig man was making fun of my weight, so I picked up a stick and bashed in his pig head.  Then I woke up.

ManBearPig?

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2015, 04:20:32 PM »

Name a way to get killed in a dream, and it probably happened to me, since I started keeping track of what was happening in my dreams. Though . . .?! For what ever reason it is happening less frequently now then it happened in the past. Happening less than a half dozen times since September 1 of last year.

1. Convicted: 1st degree murder
Executed: lethal injection

2. Stabbed in a knife fight and while kneeling on the ground, trying to keep the blood from seeping out of a knife wound in my side. Somebody sneaks up behind me, pulls my head back by my hair, and slits my throat from ear to ear. Rather neatly, as there was less blood than expected.

3. As a gay werewolf, while in werewolf form, blasted by a load of double-ought silver buckshot from a sawed-off shotgun wielded by a member of a motorcycle gang.

4. Knifed in another fight and killed.

5. And hanged by the neck till dead.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2015, 02:22:20 PM »

Dreamed this morning that Donna Summer (rip) was singing "Hot Stuff" onstage.  Behind her, really long worms were crawling down the walls.
And a later dream involved a new version of Contra in which one boss was your ex-girlfriend, who is now 50 feet tall and really p*ssed at you for some reason.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
akiratubo

« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2015, 09:29:30 PM »

Dreamed I was taking care of a baby.  It appeared to have Down's.  I tried to wash it but kept almost drowning it.  When I took it out of the water, I noticed it had very hairy knees. (???)  So, I decided to reach inside it - as in, shove my hands directly into its body - and pull out its hair gland. (?!?!)  Somehow, this also cured the baby's Down's but it was left bald, which made its parents so angry they chased me out of the house by pelting me with gum from the bottom of their shoes (seemingly an endless supply).

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2015, 07:31:24 AM »

Now that is an odd dream!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
akiratubo

« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2015, 06:44:10 PM »

Dreamed I came back from a trip to somewhere only to find out my wife was dead. (I don't have a wife irl.)  My best friend told me this at the airport and I went into the airport gift store to get some flowers for her grave.  There was merchandise devoted to my wife (HUH?) on the shelf in the gift store, which caused me to have a breakdown.  When I got to the cemetary, I realized my wife's grave was fake.  I'm not sure how I knew this, but I was convinced.  I searched high and low for my wife's hiding place, finally ending up in a trainyard full of decomissioned traincars.  My wife was living underneath one, and had quite a nice little living area there.  (Turns out she was one of my real life exes, Lori.)  She was happy to see me because finding her meant she didn't have to hide anymore.  I awoke rather happy from this dream.

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2015, 06:55:09 AM »

Had a weird Star Wars dream this morning. It was in the time between episodes III and IV dealing with the Emperor and a graduate student in cybernetics. At least Jar Jar wasn't present. (Whew).

A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2015, 11:42:18 PM »

Dreamed some cops or other authority figures found my stash. Scary stuff.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2015, 09:07:33 PM »

I just had another one and I don't know what brought this on. I had a dream where I was around all these people who were dying. And the weird thing is it wasn't like they were dying immediately, it took them a while to die like six hours. So I was just laying on the floor in the bedroom and I could just sense they were like about five or six people around me dying slowly. It almost felt like something was possessing me and making me kill them but I wasn't actually in control of it. And then the strangest part is it felt like the wrestler Edge was one of the people who died. I woke up at about five in the morning feeling really strange. You can bet it was hard to go to sleep after that.

Yeah I don't know what that means.

A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2015, 09:35:09 PM »

Was it Piggsy from Manhunt?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.