Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:38:40 PM
713375 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202082 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2015, 09:03:11 AM »

Dreamed I was on a trip and needed to book a hotel for a large group. I decided it would be best to split up, and sent my dogs (!) to check out hotels for rates. I lost them and when I heard them barking, I went around a corner and saw the rest of my party---the female half of the Brady Bunch. A couple of busty women in bikinis where walking on the other side of the street. Either Marcia or Jan said something to the effect that they'd really like to have those. Cindy didn't understand, and Florence Henderson told her to wait until she was older.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2015, 10:55:37 AM »

I was sitting in a movie theatre watching Star Wars Episode VII and reading a book on the events 20 and 35 years after Return of the Jedi.  An older couple walked up to me and identified themselves as being members of the Rebel Alliance ever since the days when they were fighting the Empire.  They asked me if I had seen a special speeder at the theatre.  We walked around and checked all the speeders.  Finally it occured to me to draw the speeder that the girl in the trailer had rode away on and asked if that was the speeder they were looking for, and when they said yes I told them that the girl who appeared to be running away from something hopped on and took off with it.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2015, 10:24:42 AM »

A few months back I had a dream where two friends and I were approached by this huge demonic yak/hog/thing. For some reason we began to offer it food. My two friends gave it meat products, I gave it oatmeal cookies with frosting. The beast then proceeded to consume each one of us whole and alive. While inside it's gut, we suddenly felt some kind of motion. It was then we realized that it didn't want to consume us, but this was its way of transporting us somewhere. Upon finally reaching our destination, the beast puked up my friends. Strangely, I exited through one of its eyes which opened up like the hatch of a submarine. Next thing we know, we're in this forest and the light is shining brightly, even though some of the trees and grass looked kinda dead.

And then I awoke.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2015, 04:01:35 PM »

Had another strange one this morning that was a combination Star Wars/Superman/Babylon 5/Star Trek II: TWOK one.  All mashed together.  There was also time travel where someone travelled back in time to do something in regards to Khan's attack on the Enterprise.  Quite a mess too.   

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2015, 09:51:15 PM »

I had a horrible dream last night...I dreamed that I looked like my father.  Buggedout Buggedout  BounceGiggle Bluesad
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #125 on: July 03, 2015, 07:28:59 AM »

Dreamed that I changed my password to "floridamanisgr8."

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2015, 02:41:09 PM »

Had a super weird dream where I and a group of people were being held prisoner and manipulated by a devil worshiping magician type (who happened to look like an old buddy of mine)....he even had a huge ballroom in his house where their was a lake of fire and a huge demonic horned figure in the middle...the creature reached out and grabbed other people while I hid behind a beam in a hallway. Another weird element was the whole room looked like a CGI creation...anyways I saw several of the people placed in a sort of living painting...and then I woke up...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2015, 02:06:54 PM »

Recently had a dream where I went to see the band OM perform live. They took forever to set everything up and when it was finally done, the stage looked like a cross between a disco dance club and an ice rink (weird choices for a mellow stoner doom band). They played only one song which was a Nirvana cover and then got distracted by watching American Dad on a TV that randomly appeared. p**sed off, I exited but wound up getting lost in a maze where each corridor and room looked like something inside a fancy hotel.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2015, 03:20:58 AM »

Possibly the strangest dream I can (partially) remember. Me and some other people were being chased (although I can't remember why) and we took cover in a museum dedicated to Tom Sellecks moustache. The museum however was filled with many lethal booby traps that killed off many of my group and our pursuers. Woke up just as the last few survivers had one trap to get through to escape.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2015, 09:16:29 AM »

I just had a nightmare where somebody stabbed me in the balls. I don't remember the context but I do remember ball stabbing.

I even felt pain. (Probably not nearly as much as you'd feel in that situation)

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2015, 05:46:44 PM »

I dreamed I was walking along through this war-torn landscape, a town with wrecked houses, and this little moon-faced girl with curly blond-brown hair and a dirty torn up dress started following me. She was about six, maybe younger, and had this Polish or German look to her, the dream itself seemed WWII-ish, sort of the way Saving Private Ryan had that dated aspect to its visual tones, and the little girl kept following me, not saying anything, and so I stopped and she came over and held out her arms, so I picked her up and she wrapped her own arms around me real tightly, scooting up close to my neck, and I said, "Isn't there anybody with you here?" She didn't answer. So I started off walking with her and I think I walked away and took her with me, carrying her. A powerful sort of dream. Shrug.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
akiratubo

« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2015, 10:58:53 PM »

I dreamed the swing set I had when was little was still in the yard.  There was a little girl on the swing, facing away from me.  I walked out to talk to her and the swing slowly spun around to reveal she was actually a rotting corpse.  I woke up nearly having a heart attack and couldn't get back to sleep.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2015, 07:53:28 AM »

I dreamed last night that I was running around naked with a pistol in my right hand.

1) My wallpaper will peel off if I run around nekkid and (2) I haven't held any kind of weapon in my hand for years.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2015, 09:34:51 PM »

Lately I've been having a lot of dreams where I'm failing classes, assignments or just giving up on school. Not to be superstitious, but I hope these are just dreams and nothing else.
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2015, 02:51:38 AM »

I had a particularly chilling one a few moments ago. I dreamt I was witnessing my own funeral. My parents were there, I saw one of my uncles, who is a widow. I attended his wife's funeral irl. I also saw one of my mothers' friends there who is also a widow. I attended her husbands funeral irl. I even saw him there in the crowd.

It was disturbing because I could see that my eyes were wide open, which I suppose makes sense since I could witness all of this. Another thing is that everyone seemed happy. I don't know how I'll sleep now. I did find this on some website:

"To dream of your own funeral symbolizes an ending to a situation or aspect of yourself. You may be repressing some of your feelings or parts of yourself. Thus, the dream may be a signal for you to recognize and acknowledge those feelings. Instead of confronting a situation, you are dealing with it by burying it and trying to forget about it. If you are nearing death, a funeral dream may relate to your feelings/anxieties about your own death."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:53:46 AM by A_Dubya » Logged

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.