Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:40:06 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 204201 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #135 on: July 17, 2015, 10:43:53 PM »

I had a horrible dream last night...I dreamed that I looked like my father.  Buggedout Buggedout  BounceGiggle Bluesad

Actually that's one I probably wouldn't mind, being how he's thin and muscular. 

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2015, 01:56:07 PM »

Lately, I've been having a lot of dreams where I'm fighting people. Specifically people who I have some bad blood with in real life.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2015, 06:17:11 AM »

I dreamed the other night that I was having rather energetic you-know-what with one of my colleagues. Not the right dream for someone who's been celibate for eleven years.  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2015, 05:51:06 PM »

What is the worst thing to happen, when one accidentally saves the life of someone?
a.) One becomes the fount of all knowledge?
b  ) One becomes a magnet for all women?
c.) One becomes a receiver of all gifts, including a new car?
d.) All of the above?
e.) None of the above?
f.) One even has this dream?
akiratubo

« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2015, 07:14:55 PM »

Had a dream where I was ... somewhere, an outdoor eatery or something, and some enormous calamity happened.  A nuke, big tornado, something like that.  I packed the people who were with me into the old VW Bus my family used to own and had to drive through what alternated between strong winds with lots of debris blowing around and heavy sleet/rain.  We escaped, I think, but somehow my friend Chelsea got shrunk and stuck inside a hollowed out 5.56 NATO bullet, which an evil wizard person wore as a necklace.  What felt like years later, I had tracked the guy down and found his corpse in a veldt-type setting.  He still had the bullet, which was clogged with dirt from sitting around outside for so long.  I cleaned it out, popped the bullet out of the casing, and *poof* Chelsea was restored to normal size, apparently with no memory of what happened to her.

Then we had sex.  (Not really.  I woke up.)

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #140 on: July 28, 2015, 04:43:24 AM »

Decided to play Fallout: New Vegas through again recently with the next one coming out soon.

Had a dream where I was in the game. My wife was the head of a sort of mafia style gang and when I wanted to speak to her about something she wouldn't send her goons out of the room, so I sneakily dropped a time bomb to kill them and the casually walked over to the other side of the room (apparently this was enough to kill them, but keep me and the wife out of the blast zone). This did not have the desired effect of giving us some privacy as she pulled out a pistol and started firing away at me. I took cover behind our fridge (hey if it can keep Indiana Jones safe from a nuclear blast it can damn well protect me from a few bullets). When she ran out of bullets she charged me with a large knife and I ended up burying a meat cleaver in the side of her neck. Then, even though I knew there was a sniper waiting to shoot me outside I carried her outside so we could die in the sunlight together.

I have decided to go play Civ 5 for a while instead.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2015, 06:32:28 AM »

I had a dream about the guy on the right: we chatted for a while, he smiled, shook my hand and walked away. Cool.*

* At least the dream was about meeting Steve McQueen and not the #@!$%^ idiot on the left.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2015, 11:46:21 PM »

I took a long nap today, long enough to have a strange dream in which I was a Klingon who had sworn a blood oath to protect the life a woman fleeing some really nasty religious cult who had sought refuge on our tour group's bus as we toured the southwestern United States.

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2015, 06:29:28 PM »

Had one this afternoon during an extended nap.  I dreamed my Volt was fitted with a flux capacitor and could time travel like Doc Brown's car could.  I traveled to several different times in the future, including December 31, 39999 which is about as far ahead as the car's circuits could take me in order to see the celebrations at midnight as we went to the year 40000.  People still drove cars and were out partying at midnight ringing in Y40K.  Plus I visited a grocery store in the distant future.  The highways were built with autopilot strips that allowed people to drive as fast as the car was capable and I was traveling at 130mph in my dream.  The main problem was that no one used gas anymore but fortunately stations with J1772 plugs were widely available so we could still use them.  It was actually a fun dream that I enjoyed.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2015, 10:33:12 AM »

I dreamed it was raining...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2015, 07:16:06 AM »

a buddy of mine from another forum and I were trying to kill each other  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

Hulk Hogan showed up near the end

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2015, 11:06:21 AM »

Had another one this morning.  My parents house was built sometime around 1880.  We were doing some work in the basement when I came across this old door after removing some wooden wall panels we put up in the 1990s.  I was able to push it open enough and get inside to see an old room that was full of stuff from about the time the house was built.

It's kind of strange because I do remember there being what was once a doorway in the basement when we put the panels up.  Dad said it was due to the outside entrance into the basement being in that corner of the house at one time before it was filled in and a new outside entrance put up in another corner of the house.

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2015, 02:01:56 PM »

I dreamed this morning I was on the Mystery Science Theater 3000 crew.  We were heckling some bad horror film trailers.  One of them was EYEBALL (1975), a really dumb giallo.  Except it wasn't a slasher involving eye-removal, but about a giant killer eyeball.  It would either run over people, eat them, or collect them and fly over the sea, dropping them into the water where they'd get eaten by sharks.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2015, 02:27:08 PM »

Last  night I dreamt I was talking with Russell Wilson, QB for the Seattle Seahawks about the Jimmy Graham trade.  TeddyR

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2015, 12:55:20 PM »

I had this gosh awful dream last night, that I'd just got back from the store & discovered I'd accidentally bought decaf...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.