Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:30:16 AM
714200 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 204069 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2016, 04:53:15 PM »

Last night i dreamed i was walking down the street & i was stuffed up so i blew my nose & there in my hand were my pills which had somehow gotten lodged in my nasal cavity (It's happened once or twice in real life) so i had to take em right there on the street because my pills don't grow on trees...

enjoy your supper!

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2016, 12:12:45 PM »

I dreamed there was some sort of gathering at the house I grew up in. Lots of people, most of whom I did not know. Somehow, I found myself accompanying a young woman who seemed fun and she had a friend with her.

She killed her friend over something petty (can't remember what it was), and I did nothing. We buried her under a bunch of broken cinder blocks and other loose stuff. She told everyone that her friend was a jerk and had left her stranded. The young woman apparently got a ride because she disappeared shortly after that.

I spent a while wandering around, trying to come to terms with what had happened. Every time I saw that pile of debris the body was under, I got more and more scared and depressed. I realized that I would either be found out or I needed to tell someone. In either case, I knew I would go to prison. (In real life, I have an intensely phobic feeling about going to prison after spending some time in a county lock-up, which was the most horrifying time of my life.)

I knew that I should tell someone, but couldn't figure out who to tell because of the shame of what had happened. No matter what I ultimately did, I knew the outcome: I was going to kill myself as I didn't want to live with the guilt or going to prison.

I've been awake for six hours now, and I can't shake this feeling that I need to die, even though I know it was only a dream. I want this feeling to go away.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2016, 11:52:58 AM »

A 3 dream mash-up.
Cole Porter is dead, but "Star Search" is live, so get up and dance to the music.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #183 on: March 14, 2016, 11:16:29 AM »

I dreamt I put some bacon from the fridge and put I down my pants  Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #184 on: March 14, 2016, 07:49:35 PM »

This morning I had one where I had acquired a container that had a liquid in it that could hold one Undecillion (a trillion trillion) bytes of data and I was donating it to a local college.  Also Darth Vader was paying a visit to the college for some reason. 

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2016, 11:07:46 AM »

Dreamed I was walking down a street in Palestine and a dust storm made it impossible to see or breathe. I may be channeling Indy.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #186 on: March 17, 2016, 01:48:52 PM »

I dreamed about Paris Hilton. (Shudder!) She was getting arrested over a library card. Weird.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
akiratubo

« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2016, 08:56:48 PM »

Had a dream where I was a member of a band (bass player, natch).  Our manager told us someone stole the sheet music to our new song and hid it in a haunted mansion.  We did the whole Scooby-Doo thing where we went through the mansion to find the music.  When we did, we suddenly had instruments and started to play the song, which was called "Incinerate It!"  It was a total hair-metal song that sounded sort of like RATT covering Twisted Sister.  My fingers were getting tired but the drummer said, "I believe in you!" and I was able to finish the song.  It ended with a guitar solo, of course.

In-cin-er-ate it!
In-cin-er-ate it!

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #188 on: March 22, 2016, 11:03:54 AM »

Last night I dreamt Emma Stone was  teaching a class of some sort I was in. For some odd reason the class ran from summer into the traditional school year.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2016, 07:37:17 AM »

Had a weird one this morning.  I was riding in a tour bus and was playing some sort of Star Wars game on the entertainment system, so everyone was watching me play.  Then we got back to the high school I went to and I was going through the halls on my birthday suit pulling a suitcase along.  I went into a bathroom and put some clothes on, but some of the other clothes had splotches on them.  Well I looked in the suitcase some more and found a couple bottles of liquor in the suitcase, along with glasses partially full of brown liquor.  I wanted to put the suitcase in my car before I was discovered but had no time, I was having to go into class for a lesson on the Quakers.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2016, 06:06:33 PM »

was skateboarding with burritos on my feet instead of sneakers
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #191 on: April 06, 2016, 10:26:31 AM »

Last night I dreamt that I got my nose pierced.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2016, 07:04:41 PM »

Dreamt I was driving in France with my father and we saw a horse by the side of the road sunk in mud up to his knees. Somehow it seems like Freud would be interested.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2016, 07:53:10 AM »

A very politically incorrect dream: I dreamt I was watching a trailer for a movie called WELL-ENDOWED BLACKS VS. DRUNKEN IRISHMEN. The trailer featured a very tall black guy and a very short white guy, so that when thy stood "face-to-face" the white guy was at eye level with "it." The black guy was naked and covered in tattoos, with his junk digitally fogged. The white guy made a joke which I thankfully cannot remember.

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #194 on: April 11, 2016, 06:04:34 PM »

A very politically incorrect dream: I dreamt I was watching a trailer for a movie called WELL-ENDOWED BLACKS VS. DRUNKEN IRISHMEN. The trailer featured a very tall black guy and a very short white guy, so that when thy stood "face-to-face" the white guy was at eye level with "it." The black guy was naked and covered in tattoos, with his junk digitally fogged. The white guy made a joke which I thankfully cannot remember.

Sounds like the film has something to offend everyone, which probably means they'll be making it any day now.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.