Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202057 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #210 on: May 11, 2016, 02:00:00 AM »

Weird one early this morning: I dreamed I was on the set of Castle and was waiting by a trap door. The lovely Stana Katic was there and I gave her a hand up to the ladder, apologizing for my cold hands, she smiled at me *Trevor faints* and then she vanished. So I climbed the ladder and saw what I thought was her leg and patted it, only to find out it was Nathan Fillion's leg.  Buggedout

« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 02:04:29 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2016, 10:00:53 AM »

I had a strange one yesterday.

I found a newly discovered Stanley Kubrick film on DVD called Coffee.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2016, 03:47:03 PM »

Dreamed I was in Paris for some reason, enjoying myself just walking the streets. A very short American couple came up to me. The man was undergoing withdrawal from steroids (?) and the woman asked me to call a French doctor for them. I told her I didn't speak French and she looked at me incredulously and said "Really?" like she thought I was lying to her.  Question

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
akiratubo

« Reply #213 on: May 29, 2016, 09:27:46 AM »

Had a dream where I had a wife and kid.  We were at a cabin in the woods during winter.  Three people, two men and a woman, tried to kidnap us, or something ... and we kicked their asses!  I ran over one of the men with my Cherokee (it was specifically a Jeep Cherokee in the dream).  The other man tried to jump in the passenger seat to fight me, and I beat the crap out of him.  The woman tried to get my wife, but my wife beat her down, too!

It was so different from the way things usually go in dreams like that.  I woke up and said, "That was awesome!"

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Hammock Rider

« Reply #214 on: May 31, 2016, 07:42:01 PM »

Weird one early this morning: I dreamed I was on the set of Castle and was waiting by a trap door. The lovely Stana Katic was there and I gave her a hand up to the ladder, apologizing for my cold hands, she smiled at me *Trevor faints* and then she vanished. So I climbed the ladder and saw what I thought was her leg and patted it, only to find out it was Nathan Fillion's leg.  Buggedout

He's no Stanic Katic, but still. Malcolm Reynold's leg? Could have been worse. Could have been Jane's.  Lookingup
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 07:45:17 PM by Hammock Rider » Logged

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Hammock Rider

« Reply #215 on: May 31, 2016, 07:52:42 PM »

There was this woman at work that I liked but she had some kind of troubled past. She had a cute little kid too, and being young and smitten I wanted to rescue her

One night I dreamed I was in a seedy, run down diner. The dust was an inch think on the counter and there were bugs everywhere and grease on the walls. She was working behind the counter and looked just as dirty, tired and run down as the diner. Her boss was standing behind her and he looked like that misshapen priest/oracle from 300 Spartans. He kept giggling and snapping her bra strap but she looked like she was beyond caring.

I said " Smack that guy and let's get out of here."

She looked at me with these dead eyes, spread her hands to indicate the surroundings, and said, " THIS is who I am now."

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2016, 03:37:23 AM »

Just had a strange one where I was on the Enterprise and Captain Picard was being a total jerk towards everyone and I got into a shouting match with my sister over his behavior.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2016, 11:10:11 AM »

And another strange one this morning.  I was in the computer room at a place I used to work but the place had been stripped completely clean.  The console, tape racks, computers, storage cabinets, and even the AC units were all gone.  There was just an empty room with raised flooring.

I was trying to put my personal email address on cards to give to my coworkers since we no longer had access to our work email but I kept screwing up - at first I had misspelled Yahoo so I tried to make up a few new cards but I felt my handwriting was so sloppy when I went to write an e that I was worried that people wouldn't recognize it and not be able to reach me.

Then I was coming back to visit for the last time after having been working remotely in a part time role and they had moved a bunch of people in to my room and the set of offices next door and a couple of people in one office had put up a bunch of notices declaring one office to be off limits to non-employees (such as contractors and the like).

Ugh I hate work related dreams.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #218 on: June 14, 2016, 10:13:29 AM »

Last night I dreamt I was getting a piercing..............on my chin.  Question Question

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #219 on: June 20, 2016, 12:40:23 PM »

I dreamed that someone discovered a way to produce small amounts of petroleum from seeds. The process involved placing the seeds in a snare drum and I was hired to be a jazz drummer, even though I don't know how to play.

Also dreamed that we found out where Andrew has been: he's been overseeing drilling operations for several Danish oil companies on islands in the Arctic Circle (don't know why I had so many dreams about oil, but I'm buying energy stocks).

Finally, I dreamed I was in Las Vegas (where I used to live) and got lost while trying to walk from the Strip to the Hilton--- I ended up walking through some dangerous neighborhoods.

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #220 on: June 20, 2016, 02:08:16 PM »

I had the one again where my bladder was full and no matter how much I went and drained the little buddy I still could not get any relief.  After an hour or so of that I finally woke up and realized I had to use the can.  I hate that dream.

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #221 on: June 30, 2016, 05:59:05 PM »

Many years ago, a party of Americans, 17 in number, including myself, found ourselves in Syria. Where we found ourselves in the midst of 72 Syrians. When the odds are like that, it is best to tread lightly. We did not tread lightly. And we soon found ourselves being attacked by the 72 Syrians, wielding invisible knives. The survivors survived by finding an oil pipeline (there we go with the energy again) filled with flowing rice for the Syrians, who were hungry. I was not one of the survivors.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2016, 06:56:08 AM »

I had a weird one last night: I was leading a bunch of troops - one of whom was my Mom (??) through what looked like a mixture of an oil field and a sewage farm. I ran across the rickety bridge, Mom tried to cross it, slipped, fell and drowned in the poo.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #223 on: July 03, 2016, 12:10:47 AM »

Had a strange one the other day where I was at church, helping out during a funeral where the deceased was in one of those coffins like they use over in Europe and during the middle of the services the funeral directors came up, slammed the lid on the coffin, and just dragged it right out of the church.  And I was trying to call the rector and tell her what had just happened. 

(This was a couple days after the rector said she was going to write to a funeral home that handled a recent funeral over some problems she saw come up during services).

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #224 on: July 04, 2016, 07:55:25 AM »

Carry Grant and I stowed away on a helicopter headed for Boston by hanging on to the landing skids. Later, my weight dragged it down and I started flying it like a kite. Cary got beat up in the cabin, but the people flying it weren't bad guys; they were my friends, they just had different plans for getting to Boston. The copter landed at a T station and I met up with everyone there.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.