Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:59:40 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202007 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2016, 10:56:25 PM »

I had one where I was on the Small Council which was being held at my maternal Grandparent's home and Cersei was none too happy that I was there and I told her that I was part of the council and she couldn't do anything about that.  And Tyrion was there and happy to see me.  There was something about taking care of some important business on the north end of town.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #226 on: August 06, 2016, 11:58:14 AM »

OK had a weird one this morning.  I was running late to a Cubs game in Chicago and hadn't even left Iowa yet, I left a movie early to get to the game on time.  I stopped to talk to the guy who sold me my car about when the Chevy Bolts would be out.  He said they would be out next May so I asked if it would be possible to reserve that one for myself, he said no so I made a mental note to start checking out other dealers in the area.  I went home to take a shower but someone had pulled the toilet out and smashed it with a hammer.  There was a giant hole in the floor so I went and used the bathroom downstairs.  Then I was on my way to Chicago but going the long way, all while trying to avoid the ongoing battle between Sean Connery dressed in armor and Jon Snow.  I was sort of relieved that the ticket had the game starting two hours later but I was still going to miss most of the game.  Then I woke up.

akiratubo

« Reply #227 on: August 06, 2016, 09:09:12 PM »

I had a dream where Jon Pertwee Dr. Who was at my house and we were having breakfast or something.  He suddenly jumped up and said we had to go.  We got in my Bug and drove at very high speed through what looked like the quarry they used in all the old Dr. Who episodes.  The Doctor kept looking behind us and telling me, "Faster!  Faster!"  Finally, he said, "NOOOOOOOOOO!" and I could feel something looming up behind us.

That's when I woke up.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2016, 09:18:14 AM »

Dreamed I was talking to an ex-girlfriend. She sounded like she wanted to get back together. Then, suddenly, these glass tubes burst from her neck, shooting out water that mixed with the blood spurting from the wounds. She cried out "what's happening to me! Help me!" I woke up as I was driving her to the emergency room. I don't remember asking David Cronenberg to guest direct my dreams.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2016, 07:58:55 AM »

Dreamed I stepped up to the mike to debate Donald Trump at a local town hall-style rally because no one else would. After the debate Trump took me to his underwater bunker to "hang out." I figured he was going to leave me there until the election was over, but I figured out a way to convince one of the guards to kill another. Woke up before I found out if I escaped.

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #230 on: September 06, 2016, 12:22:11 PM »

I had one this morning where I was sitting down in a movie theater to watch Rouge One, complete with people from town who were trying to find out where all the soda had gone.  Plus there was a bunch of jumping around in hyperspace.  Then it segwayed into a dream about having to go to Chicago to pick up a bunch of materials for the garage and the radio telescope.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #231 on: September 06, 2016, 05:27:12 PM »

I had a dream that mixed 1980's anti-terrorism, feminism, DARK SOULS 3, and the persistent cough my wife had this weekend.

She and a friend of mine had formed an elite all-female fighting force to defeat the IRA and force the Lords of Cinder back to their thrones, but my wife got infected with a coughing poison in the Farron Swamp and the Amazon Corps was looking for a Luden's moss clump to cure her sickness and restore the spell of virtuous slumber to the castle where they trained, guarded by Lothric Knights.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #232 on: September 12, 2016, 03:09:26 AM »

I had a horrible one last night: I dreamed I was in a room with a corpse under a sheet and was trying (and failing) to find a light switch and to get out of the room. When I finally found the door and a switch on the other side, the light came on and everything went dark again.  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #233 on: September 12, 2016, 06:27:07 AM »

I had a horrible one last night: I dreamed I was in a room with a corpse under a sheet and was trying (and failing) to find a light switch and to get out of the room. When I finally found the door and a switch on the other side, the light came on and everything went dark again.  Buggedout

Why were you under a sheet with a corpse?

On second thought, maybe I don't want to know.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #234 on: September 12, 2016, 07:13:12 AM »

Why were you under a sheet with a corpse?

I was in the room and could never take my eyes off the shrouded body: strange that there was no light in the room but I could still see the body.  Buggedout

On second thought, maybe I don't want to know.

I didn't want to know either: all I wanted to do was wake up and get out.  Wink

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #235 on: September 12, 2016, 08:45:58 AM »

I don't remember asking David Cronenberg to guest direct my dreams.

I don't remember agreeing to direct them either.  Wink

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2016, 09:29:17 AM »

I was having to fly from New York out to Los Angeles in order to catch a flight back home so I was wandering around the airport, trying to find the food court so I could have a bite to eat.  Meanwhile I came across a giant flying pickup truck parked at the gate that had a huge missile mounted on the side.  The missile was so long they had to cut a hole in the glass and had the end of the missile extended into the gate area.  And the tip was all tricked out with spinning stuff to cut a person up when the missile hit.  I then went to the gate to start boarding and was told several times that I was at the right gate but when I got to the scanner for the boarding pass I found out then my flight to Los Angeles was at gate 29 instead of gate 24 so I had to go down there.  Since I had some time I decided to find the food court again but couldn't find the place.  I went in a promising direction only to find an empty corridor like you see in shopping malls.  Then I woke up.

akiratubo

« Reply #237 on: September 24, 2016, 11:08:14 PM »

Ok, truly weird one.

The Justice League had their headquarters inside a gigantic version of the Statue of Liberty.  In fact, I think there was an entire city inside the thing.  Anyway, internet meme Jeff the Killer was killing each of the members so that he could get to a baby (or miniature person, I dunno) they were protecting.  The Flash, once he was the only one left alive, had the great idea to hide in the basement, where there was a disused library full of huntsman spiders.  He had to use a ladder that ran down the elevator shaft (?) to get there.  Jeff tried to kill Flash by getting in the elevator and squishing him, but Flash vibrated his molecules real fast and phased through it.  Once he got to the basement/library, he had burnt out his powers so he had to make do with hiding under a couch.  He watched from his hiding place as Jeff came into the basement and killed all of the huntsman spiders (that were the size of beagles).  Jeff eventually found the Flash and killed him.

Then I turned off the TV (I had apparently been watching the dream on TV) and went to do something else because the "movie" was over.  The miniature person from the dream was following me around the house, just out of my field of vision.  When I finally managed to turn around fast enough to see him -- it was Jason Voorhees!

I woke up.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #238 on: September 28, 2016, 02:26:30 PM »

This morning my alarm clock went off.  I reached over to turn it off, but it didn't work.  I flip the switch back and forth and pressed every button on the thing, but it still wouldn't go off.  So I just layed there thinking "okay, now what?" 

After a few minutes laying there and listening to the alarm, I tried one more time.  This time I actually relized I hadn't tried to turn off the alarm yet.,  I'd only been dreaming I was trying to turn off the alarm. 

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #239 on: October 12, 2016, 08:42:35 AM »

This one's not so terribly strange... but it involves people on here, so...

I was walking home after a party with RC Merchant and Allhallowsday. RC was drunk and wandered on ahead muttering to himself after I reached home. AHD said "it's early still" and I said "for him."

Then AHD turned into another friend of mine and said "I can't feel really great or really bad anymore." I said, "I think that's a function of our age."

I looked and RC was still walking down the street alone, several blocks away.

The dream felt very melancholy.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.