Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:59:53 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202070 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #240 on: October 20, 2016, 10:03:25 PM »

Well my aunt died the other day so I went to the "festivites" this morning. (Ugh).  After the dinner I slipped into a tryptophan coma.  Had a strange dream then

The Henry Cavill Superman was pulled into a white tunnel that sucked him in to the Phantom Zone by the Marlon Brando Jor-El for breaking some Kryptonian rule.  The Phantom Zone looked like a beach resort but it was run by a sadistic female jailer who went to work on Kal-El for a while, including throwing burning hot sand in his face before blasting him out onto the beach where he was burned some more by the sand.  It was then that the Brando Jor-El pulled him back and said he had learned his lesson before sending him back to Earth.  He then rescued the President before helping some of the stranger members of my family make a custom crypt front for another relative's mausoleum front.  Then I went to another showing so I could watch the movie again.

I then had to go back to my elementary school where one of my law school profs was taking his sweet time in showing up for class - which was my hybrid class - so I went out to use the restroom.  Then came back and missed a whole bunch of stuff.

Then I woke up and found it was about 3.5 hours later, I had only intended to sleep maybe 1/2 hour.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
akiratubo

« Reply #241 on: October 21, 2016, 05:07:16 PM »

Had a dream last night where some Romans were discussing Jesus's tomb being found empty.  They theorized that his followers may have taken his body to cannibalize in one of their barbaric rituals.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2016, 06:29:26 AM »

Had two dreams that I can remember last night. The first involved me fighting a dragon. It was a battle lasting several days and no matter what I tried nothing could damage it and I knew the whole time it was just playing with me like a cat with a mouse.

The second one I was in charge of an investigation into a train crash. A tractor near the railway line on a hill started rolling down to the hill towards people and although they could see it no one was moving out the way of it. I woke Kristi up in the middle of the night when I yelled at them to get out the way and she then woke me up to see what was wrong.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2016, 10:31:56 AM »

A week ago I had one where my boss said something the size of my stomach was getting a little big........which was odd because he himself is not in the best of shape himself.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #244 on: October 25, 2016, 07:13:55 AM »

I dreamed that I was getting married but not as the groom: as the bride! Hairy legs and armpits, high heels, stockings, veil, the works!  Buggedout Buggedout

It would have been nice to have been all over clean shaven - and I do mean all over - nicely made up, nice gown, shoes, stockings etc but that was the dream  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
akiratubo

« Reply #245 on: October 25, 2016, 07:26:49 AM »

had a dream where I was with Grandmom at a grocery store.  They sold normal stuff, but also stuff like whole baby hammerhead sharks.  Anyway, this guy pulled out a gun, and the sheriff (like a sheriff from a b-Western) moved in to arrest him but got shot.  Another guy pulled out a gun and shot the first guy, then took the first guy's gun and shot him some more.  I got Grandmom out of there.  For some reason, I had to steal a car to get out of there (I guess my car was too far away), but it was for sale for only $100, so I figured I'd come back and pay for it later.  I spent the car ride calming Grandmom down and telling her I loved her.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2016, 02:48:51 AM »

Weird one a few nights ago: I dreamed I had parked my first car in a parking space and returned to it after picking my bicycle up. Just as I loaded the bike in the back and was preparing to go, a security van stopped right up against my door. The door of the security van opened and out stepped............ Negan.  Buggedout Buggedout

He told me to go collect 20 bags of cement with my pickup, I told him to [expletive deleted] off and that was the dream.  TongueOut

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #247 on: November 06, 2016, 07:25:21 AM »

had a dream last night where I kissed another guy

I'm not gay so that was odd

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
akiratubo

« Reply #248 on: November 09, 2016, 11:57:42 AM »

Had two in a row:

In the first one, I was a child with an evil stepmother and evil stepbrother.  Turns out the stepmother was a xenomorph queen disguised as a human, and stepbrother was a drone disguised as a little boy!  I killed the drone with a pistol a priest gave me (don't ask me, I don't know) and had to run and hide from the queen.

The second one took place in two time periods.  In 1984 or thereabouts, I went on vacation with Clive Owen, Jason Alexander, and two women to the most awesome resort imaginable.  It had holograms, robots, hovering platforms you could use to reenact sidescrolling platformer video games, water coasters that ended with you being dumped into a lagoon full of robot octopus people you had to "flee", underground mine rides, everything.  In 2016, my son (who was also me) went on vacation to the same resort.  This time, it focused mainly on his adventures in the town in the middle of the resort.  After viewing the nightlife for awhile, some big dude stole his phone and his wallet, so my son beat him up by prying his jaws apart (like Kong did the t. rex).  For some reason, he also got his room for free.  Then he ran into one of his friends unexpectedly and they had a great time.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #249 on: November 25, 2016, 10:23:13 AM »

Dreamed I was picked up at the airport. Asked the driver his name, he looked embarrassed and then said "Indy Hanna." I laughed and asked him where his friend, Ken Tuckee, was. He said "shut up, I'm meeting him later."

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #250 on: November 30, 2016, 03:41:27 PM »

I have a recurring theme in dreams that lets me know I'm still asleep....
I'll dream that I wake up; sometimes, I even get out of bed. Then, I'll look at my watch, and it's always some big clunky thing, instead of this....

which is what I actually wear. It always has a big screen, which shows me pictures, maps, stock quotes, everything but THE TIME. When I see it, I know I'm still dreaming, and I wake up.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:44:59 PM by alandhopewell » Logged

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
claws
« Reply #251 on: December 04, 2016, 11:31:54 AM »

Dreamed I was on my way home from a town I know in real life. I was driving on the autobahn and my vehicle was a motorized camping cot. Yes, it even felt awkward in my dream. I had to pull over because of a traffic jam. Crowds of people were standiing on the side so I folded my "car" and joined them. After a while I ran into a community of service area people. It was a regular service area, but people had their living accommodations weirdly blended in, that made "sense" in my dream but is hard to explain. This was a tight knit, interesting and fun kind of community but they questioned my ways of travel (with the cot) and for some reason called the cops on me.
I felt disappointed that they would do such a thing, and the cops sort of shrugged this whole thing off. They even apologized. The service area blended into a small village of some sorts, and I was a bit confused as where my exact location was because I was looking for directions to get home. I walked around and came across three middle aged Army veterans in the midst of a BBQ and living together. We talked and it turns out they knew my father (who was also a veteran). Out of nowhere one of my sisters pops up, as she was on her lunch break driving around. I got in her car and we drove to her work place that had a coffee and snack vending machine under a roofed driveway leading to the entrance. We get coffee and I wake up. I swear my dreams are getting weirder lately.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 11:16:02 AM by claws » Logged
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #252 on: December 22, 2016, 09:40:13 AM »

Had one this morning where I was back in Turkey and our tour group asked for volunteers to drive the bus before we got to the hotel.  And it was one of those minibuses too.  Then we got to the hotel but I found I only had a couple sets of clothes in my suitcase.  After a bit we were supposed to leave and go to some sort of site on the coast but apparently they all left without me - I kept running around the resort looking for the bus but no luck. 

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #253 on: December 22, 2016, 12:13:10 PM »

No idea what I was dreaming about this morning, but part of it involved a female friend being defenestrated. Confused the wife when I  sleepily told her that I was glad she hadn't been thrown out the window as well.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #254 on: January 02, 2017, 09:15:10 PM »

Last night, I dreamed that my house had spiders, but their legs were made out of the shoe strings from my work shoes, and when I stepped on one & killed it, it's body was made out of the same kind of leather. Even had Red Wing stamped in the side.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.