Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:23:05 AM
713407 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202145 times)
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #315 on: January 26, 2018, 04:27:14 PM »

If I drew the little Jesus fish symbol with my finger and underlined it twice on a door, going through that door would lead me into a  completely different room and it wasn't in any way consistent.  Sometimes it would be a different room in the same house, sometimes a room that should have been a hundred miles away or more.  Sometimes it didn't want to work at all, which was especially frustrating when I was being chased by people that wanted to use my power for their own gains. 

Also at some point, I watched a version of the movie Tomb Raider where Angeline Jolie's clothes got ripped and she spent half the movie topless. 

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #316 on: January 29, 2018, 04:13:03 AM »

I had an odd dream over the weekend: I was in a tunnel and met up with Sir Christopher Lee. I greeted him, asked him how he was doing, he smiled, shook my hand and left.  Question

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #317 on: January 29, 2018, 08:39:41 AM »

I had one this morning where I ran into a jerk at a local car dealer who harassed me a couple times.   Tyrion Lannister got word of it and arranged for the guy to be kidnapped and shipped off to work on another planet. Tyrion flew over in his X-wing to teach this guy a lesson before flying back to Earth in his X-wing to tell me and my friends not to worry about the guy anymore.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #318 on: January 29, 2018, 10:23:34 AM »

Woke up this morning dreaming I was going for a job interview, and I went in and this nerdy, chubby little man was there and for some reason we got to talking about health, and he asked if I knew anything about his wife having marks on her skin, and I asked what sort of marks, and he got on his phone and on the TV on his wall he showed me this video of his wife, this frumpy-dumpy equally homely and chubby person sitting at the breakfast table with their son, who was maybe four, and she was in a bathrobe saying her chest hurt worse today, and in the video she pulled open her robe and nightgown, and all across her chest were these hideous black bruises or crusty lesions, and they looked like sarcoma or leprosy, or the sores of late-stage AIDS, or possibly a severe infection, absolutely horrifying, but in my dream she was still sitting at the breakfast table like life was normal, puzzling as to why she had this outbreak covering most of her chest and shoulders. It was a dream that disturbed me even after I woke up, cuz clearly the zombie 'pocolypse was on, right?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #319 on: January 29, 2018, 12:42:25 PM »

Woke up this morning dreaming I was going for a job interview, and I went in and this nerdy, chubby little man was there and for some reason we got to talking about health, and he asked if I knew anything about his wife having marks on her skin, and I asked what sort of marks, and he got on his phone and on the TV on his wall he showed me this video of his wife, this frumpy-dumpy equally homely and chubby person sitting at the breakfast table with their son, who was maybe four, and she was in a bathrobe saying her chest hurt worse today, and in the video she pulled open her robe and nightgown, and all across her chest were these hideous black bruises or crusty lesions, and they looked like sarcoma or leprosy, or the sores of late-stage AIDS, or possibly a severe infection, absolutely horrifying, but in my dream she was still sitting at the breakfast table like life was normal, puzzling as to why she had this outbreak covering most of her chest and shoulders. It was a dream that disturbed me even after I woke up, cuz clearly the zombie 'pocolypse was on, right?

No, the 'pocolypse happened when you hit 666 karma and I missed it remember?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #320 on: February 01, 2018, 08:58:05 AM »

I found this one more disturbing than it should be.

I was in some kind of rebel army fighting against the government. We were on a hill and had a contingent trapped in a cave at the bottom. I was huddled under a blanket with another solider and we were wondering why they hadn't sent a gunship or something to clean us out.

Next scene: one of the other soldiers' fathers, a veteran, came and chided us for not attacking the enemy directly. He took a couple of hand grenades, said "this is illegal in Florida," ripped the tops off, and lit them. Then he walked down to the entrance of the cave and threw them in. We could only see his feet. After he threw the second one, he said "I'm sorry." Then, "I'm going to need some bactine and bandages."

As he was coming up I started looking through the medicine cabinets for first aid supplies, but all I could find was after shave. Then I woke up.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
AoTFan

« Reply #321 on: February 01, 2018, 09:51:10 AM »

I keep having a variation on the same dream over and over again.  I'm moving somewhere, and some reason and I gotta scramble to round up all my stuff before the deadline, but I'm just making a big mess of everything, or trying to desperately to organize and pack all this important stuff, but feeling more and more overwhelmed by it all.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #322 on: February 02, 2018, 07:59:05 AM »

I had one this morning where I ran into a jerk at a local car dealer who harassed me a couple times.   Tyrion Lannister got word of it and arranged for the guy to be kidnapped and shipped off to work on another planet. Tyrion flew over in his X-wing to teach this guy a lesson before flying back to Earth in his X-wing to tell me and my friends not to worry about the guy anymore.

I think he did this to the car dealer

TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #323 on: February 03, 2018, 05:12:36 PM »

Now the law school is invading my dreams.  Yay.  Had one this morning involving the school and the church I attend.  Something about one of my adjuncts was unhappy about how the organ symphony I wrote wasn't in proper IRAC form and the organist was all p**sed off. 

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2018, 10:33:20 AM »

Had one this morning where I was watching a Ron Howard film and it had a scene with a priest getting in a fight with someone at a church, and I thought the church looked familiar so I rewound it to watch it again and it turned out to be the local Catholic Cathedral - I recognized the paintings above the altar.  I then met Ron and thanked him for using my hometown in the movie.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #325 on: February 14, 2018, 01:59:39 PM »

I didn't get much sleep last night, but when I did I had a strange dream involving Trevor.

I was travelling back in time, and eventually got to the bit before the creation of the universe and there was Trevor and his underpants.

He gave me the chance to ask one question, and no matter what it was he would be able to answer it. I woke up just as he was about to answer the only question I could think of at the time.

"Did the underpants create you to wear them or did you create the underpants?"

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #326 on: February 14, 2018, 03:46:54 PM »

I didn't get much sleep last night, but when I did I had a strange dream involving Trevor.

I was travelling back in time, and eventually got to the bit before the creation of the universe and there was Trevor and his underpants.

He gave me the chance to ask one question, and no matter what it was he would be able to answer it. I woke up just as he was about to answer the only question I could think of at the time.

"Did the underpants create you to wear them or did you create the underpants?"

Alex, I TOLD you those weren't Skittles, man!

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #327 on: February 16, 2018, 10:47:54 AM »

In my dream I was watching this tabloid type show and this story came on and the reporter said, “Teenage Charlie.... It’s not funny anymore, but he still can’t quit biting fingers.”

316zombie
« Reply #328 on: February 17, 2018, 07:29:18 PM »

i had the most gawdawful nightmare last night! i dreamed that i couldn't read/recognize any of the cans and boxes in my kitchen at all... i literally woke up in a cold sweat,and went to my pantry and
read a bag front. it clearly said RICE, i felt much better after that.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #329 on: February 23, 2018, 10:45:54 AM »

Last night  dreamt I logged into my classes website and saw that 86 things were waiting for me to see that I got grades for.  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.