Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:41:10 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202043 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #390 on: July 27, 2019, 10:56:30 PM »

Yeah that's  classic  fear that you life is not only out  of your control but being controlled by dark forces. 

You know once upon a time people were  paid to interpret dreams and it was actually a Profession?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #391 on: July 27, 2019, 11:23:58 PM »

Small | Large

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #392 on: July 28, 2019, 08:41:36 AM »

I have a recurring dream where I'm driving a car but falling asleep, and I can barely see the road and I'm driving blind. Often (like last night) the cops will be following me, but most of the time I'm just worried about crashing and wondering why I can't find the brake to stop the car.
Sounds like you have subconscious fears about being forced down a lath yoiu have no control over and can't escape from and that it will force nyou  into disaster.
I do believe it's about feeling that I'm not in control. Consciously of course I realize that no one has much control over their fate, but subconsciously I feel like I should.   

I have had that same dream of driving blind, followed by cops, can't brake the car, can see enough to be horrified... how 'bout when the wheel won't turn the car the direction you want to go...? 

I figured it was probably a common dream scenario, glad to know I'm not the only one!

I also sometimes have the dream about going to class naked, but the driving one is more common for me.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #393 on: August 28, 2019, 08:18:26 AM »

So I sometimes dream about being naked in public. Last night I dreamed about other people being naked while I was clothed.

Went to a movie theater with my father. Paused the movie for intermission and went off to do some business, promised to meet later and finish. I was in college again. Passed a girl I had a crush on, she was with another girl (an old friend of mine) who I had introduced her to. Next I met a Chinese exchange student. He was completely naked and I was trying to have a conversation about him about martial arts, without looking at him. Then I walked into my dorm/apartment. Two of my roommates were lesbians and they were both naked and making out, but still carrying on a conversation. I walked into my bedroom, which was full of about a dozen people (some kind of party). My dad was in there in the bed with the movie we had been watching in the theater. It was on videocasette and he had somehow opened it and spilled out all the film/tape. My other roommates were helping him stuff it back in the case.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #394 on: August 28, 2019, 08:29:00 AM »

Had a minor night terror last night, so minor and brief it barely registered. As always afterward though  I said sorry sorry sorry sorry. Then sometime after that I dreamed I was being dragged through the ocean by a whale. My sleeping brain is a tangled wasteland.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #395 on: August 28, 2019, 09:06:26 AM »

I have sleep paralysis almost on a daily basis, and every time I end up waking up quite violently. Last night for some reason I regained control of my body with a raging scream and threw the pillow next to me with the intention of hitting an invisible treath, it almost hit the TV.

Man, if that TV broke for that retarded reaction I would've been really p**sed.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #396 on: August 28, 2019, 12:06:40 PM »

I have sleep paralysis almost on a daily basis, and every time I end up waking up quite violently. Last night for some reason I regained control of my body with a raging scream and threw the pillow next to me with the intention of hitting an invisible treath, it almost hit the TV.

Do you ever see the old hag?

Someone I knew years ago had sleep paralysis and would see the old hag frequently, and dismissed her as a figment, just part of the disorder, but I was not entirely sure, and said, how about leaving some tissues on the floor and seeing if they're disturbed the next morning? When he wouldn't do it I accused him of failing science, lol, and he said, "It's just that if that thing's real we're living in Hell."

Fun times, those.

Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #397 on: August 28, 2019, 01:42:49 PM »

Do you ever see the old hag?

Someone I knew years ago had sleep paralysis and would see the old hag frequently, and dismissed her as a figment, just part of the disorder, but I was not entirely sure, and said, how about leaving some tissues on the floor and seeing if they're disturbed the next morning? When he wouldn't do it I accused him of failing science, lol, and he said, "It's just that if that thing's real we're living in Hell."

Fun times, those.

I rarely see specific people but I lot of times I watched random faces popping around, a common occurrence considering you're still dreaming at that point. It gets less mysterious when you start to understand the whole phenomena, but when it happens it's still f**king scary.

I actually considered putting my cellphone with one of those sleep recording apps, just to listen myself going ape s**t in the middle of the night. But I think some things are better left unknown.  TongueOut

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #398 on: September 06, 2019, 07:55:48 AM »

Dreamed that I paid a guy $15 to rescue a model's stolen thong underwear, which I returned to her. She then asked me about her diamond ring, which I told her I didn't have, and offered to search my entire body. Turns out apparently I had picked it up by accident, and she thought I stole it.

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #399 on: September 10, 2019, 06:43:48 PM »

Not a dream, but Rev. Powell's previous post did bring up a thought. If someone stole Trevor's underwear, how much would he pay to get it back from the thief?
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #400 on: September 10, 2019, 07:55:34 PM »

Not a dream, but Rev. Powell's previous post did bring up a thought. If someone stole Trevor's underwear, how much would he pay to get it back from the thief?

That's assuming the thief managed to survive its presence?

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #401 on: September 10, 2019, 11:25:51 PM »

Al queda and ISIS would likely pay the thief more for trev's underwear to advance their chemical and biological terror weapons research programs...

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #402 on: September 11, 2019, 07:34:04 AM »

Had a variation on the car dream: I was awake and stopped at a stoplight, but I was pressing down on the brake and the car just kept creeping forward towards the car in front of me no matter how hard I stomped on it. I actually woke myself because my foot was twitching.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #403 on: September 11, 2019, 07:41:41 AM »

The thief can keep the things or what's left of them  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #404 on: October 09, 2019, 10:59:18 AM »

I had a weird dream this morning. And I apologize in advance for the TMI.

I dreamt I dropped a gigantic deuce.  It was huge. I remember thinking I didn’t know it was possible for the human body to produce such a large deuce and toyed with calling everyone back to look at it fore I flushed it.  I had to bust it up in the bowl so it could flush and it took a dozen flushes to get rid of it. I was twenty pounds lighter afterwards.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.