Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:22:33 PM
713372 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202074 times)
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #420 on: February 04, 2020, 04:58:42 PM »

I dreamed that my landlord - of 20 years now - was preparing to sell my flat and had piled all my possessions up in the bathroom. Henry Winkler was one of the buyers.  Buggedout Question

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
chainsaw midget

« Reply #421 on: February 04, 2020, 07:37:11 PM »

I'd been called back into the military and i showed up wearing the wrong shirt apparently, I was there to assist Dr. Wily from the Megaman games.  We took a walk through down the street through a place that was somehow both my old military post and the current city I live in.  We went to an old shopping center that was now abandoned and got into a machine that transported us into the future.  Specifically a future series of Star Trek that doesn't exist yet. 

It turns out the military thing was a cover.  What they really needed was somebody with my exact name and similar genetic profile to operate some machine that one of my descendants would someday make. 
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #422 on: February 04, 2020, 08:00:37 PM »

We encountered a very religious race of aliens whose holy book told them they had been created in the image of God. Since our bible says the same thing we ended up going to war with them over who was right.

As I woke up pretty much everyone was dead (both species).

God is a spirit, and so, being made in God's image, are we, as would be the aliens: spirits who wear different bodies, but spirits in God's image inside. I don't think humans or aliens should think they have a monopoly on God, or presume there's one outer form in Heaven or on any planet. In fact in Revelation Heaven is written of in a way that suggests a variety of living forms existing there, so maybe humans are only a tiny part of the species there. 400,000,000,000 suns in our galaxy alone gives God a lot to play with, and my guess is God did not create the universe to be a giant lifeless vacuum except for one small blue planet.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #423 on: March 27, 2020, 01:39:52 PM »

I dreamed I was looking at a list that contained alternate names that colleges had rejected, and a list of controversial charitable donations they had made. The only one I actually remember is that Yale had donated a considerable sum to the Manson family.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
claws
« Reply #424 on: April 01, 2020, 02:05:43 PM »

For some reason I was accompanying my colleague visiting her son who was in a hospital because he was infected with the coronavirus. The hospital was a gigantic old building with many wide stairs. The doctors wouldn't let us leave until we did a test for the virus. We were told to go to some part of the hospital, it was a rather long walk to get there. Other people joined us who were told to do the test as well. We ended up on wide stairs waiting to be tested. We sat down on the stairs and kept the required distance. After some time we went inside a room that was more like a huge movie theater. It was sort of a makeshift testing area with lots of people standing, sitting, walking. I was leaning against the wall waiting for my turn to be tested and I was actually feeling relieved getting tested, not sure why. Anyway, that's when I woke up.

So weird but not surprised how current affairs seeps into ones dream.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #425 on: July 06, 2020, 12:50:14 AM »

I had a dream where kids kept going missing at a school. They'd be last seen on security cameras before using one of two central stairways.

I was supposed to attend some class in a basement room, which turned out to be a large, well-lit book depository that I loved. There were three kids and the teacher in there and the other kids got really freaked out when a couple of grim reapers in purple robes (and looking like they were really bad CGI) floated past. The teacher was careful to keep us quiet to not attract their attention when they passed.

I was enjoying the dream and it was disappointing when I then woke up.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #426 on: July 06, 2020, 08:28:04 AM »

I had a weird one the other night: a lady wanted to sue me for $1 billion for walking around in the nude.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #427 on: August 05, 2020, 05:37:09 PM »

Had a weird one just now:  was pleasuring myself in a cinema  Buggedout and Robert De Niro tapped me on the shoulder. Buggedout Buggedout

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #428 on: August 05, 2020, 08:09:59 PM »

Had a weird one just now:  was pleasuring myself in a cinema  Buggedout and Robert De Niro tapped me on the shoulder. Buggedout Buggedout

Did you ask him, "You lookin' at ME?" Because that's what I would do in that situation.

sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #429 on: August 11, 2020, 06:16:52 AM »

This morning's involved a new TV series on the Game of Thrones planet that was set several thousand years after the original show in the modern era.  Many of the actors/actresses from the original show played new roles based on their original roles, but the characters were all unaware of they were somehow related to the original characters.  Faith of the Seven was the dominant religion on the planet and Lena Headey played a woman who was being ordained as a new High Septon in the rebuilt Great Sept of Baelor.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #430 on: August 31, 2020, 08:47:59 AM »

I was on a starship where there were flying creature going around that looked like the Deneva parasites in Star Trek episode Operation -- Annihilate!  The creatures would attack people and turn them into zombies.  We were able to isolate the creatures and infected people in a bedroom attached to a larger room that looked like the basement of my brother's house.  We found out that alcohol would kill the creatures but had no pure alcohol so we took a bottle of Jose Cuervo and sprayed it on some of the creatures and infected people.  The Cuervo killed the creatures and healed the infected people so we told them to drink some of it to make sure the infection was gone.  Then we hooked the bottle into the ship's life support systems so that a tequila mist would be sprayed throughout the starship which killed all the rest of the creatures and healed everyone.  Then my sister's cat Marvel was able to subdue a shark that was menacing people in the ship's pool.   Then it was 6:50 and time to get up for work.

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #431 on: September 07, 2020, 08:52:03 AM »

And this morning I was on the school bus heading into high school when our bus driver who looked like Michelle Yeoh decided she was going to do a new route in to school which made us all 40 minutes late getting in to school.  And I had to go park my old beat up first Chevy Malibu.  I then went to the attendance office and it was some jerk who wanted me to pay a fine for being late for school and insisted it was my fault that I was late.  When I said no to that he called over a sheriff's deputy who was dressed up like Val Kilmer in Tombstone but who took my side when I explained the issue to him, and he then gave me two large wads of cash for my trouble. 

I was glad to wake up and realize that was only a dream.  I don't really feel like reliving that part of the high school existence again.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #432 on: September 07, 2020, 09:08:12 AM »

The other night I dreamed Lil' Cerb and I were on a Zoom call with Andrew, but he wouldn't speak to us and made us talk to his son instead. (I don't know if Andrew has a son.)

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #433 on: September 07, 2020, 09:38:07 AM »

The other night I dreamed Lil' Cerb and I were on a Zoom call with Andrew, but he wouldn't speak to us and made us talk to his son instead. (I don't know if Andrew has a son.)

Andrew has two sons if my memory serves me.

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #434 on: September 10, 2020, 04:03:19 AM »

I had a weird one the other night: Martin Scorsese was letting me sort out his tape cassette collection.  Question Question

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.