Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:17:34 AM
714200 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Looking for title of movie/show involving the ghost of a baby from a well. Help! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for title of movie/show involving the ghost of a baby from a well. Help!  (Read 3020 times)
Suisyo
New Visitor

« on: January 10, 2012, 03:17:55 PM »

There are 2 scenes that I think are from the same movie but I could be wrong. I was 7 when I saw it and only remember 2 parts. I saw it around 1992 so it is something from then or earlier obviously and was def in color.

#1 - There was a man, whom I believe was investigating hauntings, who visits a home where a woman and her young daughter live. The daughter keeps seeing a figure of a baby ghost floating in the middle of her room at night. The mother has the girl sleeping in her room but in a scene the girl gets out of bed and ventures into her room to see the ghost and she screams. Later after some investigation the man finds out the house was built over a well and they pull up the floor to reveal the well and find the remains of a baby inside.

#2 - Could be same movie or another one idk. I think the same man is investigating another haunting (could be wrong about this) but something is haunting the attic or attic type space upstairs. It's something quite evil and in one scene as the man (or some man) is leaving the home something is thrown out of the window from the attic space, I think at him. He looks up to see the hole in the window and I think there is a cut where "something" is looking out of the window at him. I got a bit scared watching this and wasn't looking but I remember hearing something happening where I think this evil presence gets p**sed off and attacks someone and I believe hurts them bad enough that they are taken away by ambulance or killed or something.

Sorry these are so vague, I was so scared by these silly things as a kid I was hiding my eyes most of the time and only hearing the movie more than seeing it, but these scenes have been driving me nuts for years! Would love to know what the name(s) of the movie(s) these scenes come from.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 03:29:25 PM »

The Changeling (1980)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080516/

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Suisyo
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 03:53:53 PM »

Oh man I checked out some trailers. Can't tell for sure but that looks like it really could be it. I'm gonna rent it and see for sure. Thanks a lot!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Looking for title of movie/show involving the ghost of a baby from a well. Help! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.