Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:49:15 PM
714369 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Two Truths and a Lie « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27
Author Topic: Two Truths and a Lie  (Read 108703 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #315 on: July 27, 2017, 03:57:14 PM »

1) I detest coffee creamer

2) I cursed out the Dean of Students at my college in his office

3) my voice was once heard on a local radio station

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #316 on: July 27, 2017, 10:16:35 PM »

1. I have a friend who says she hates "sweet milk" so when she has a bowl of cereal, she pours a little milk in, stirs and waits a second, pours that off and puts more milk in, saying the second milk is not as sweet.

2. I once could not bear to delete some files that I never wanted to see again, so I put them on a flash drive and super-glued the lid on, giving me a solution of them existing yet not being accessible to me.

3. My son will eat Brussels sprouts as long as they are cut in half lengthwise, and without any irony or double-meaning, he calls them "green balls."

Since I have always hated the taste of Brussel sprouts (used to try and swallow them a child without chewing them which led to couple of choking incidents) I am going to guess 3.

1) I used to write short stories for female friends who had lost their sex drive to help get their *ahem* juices flowing again.

2) I met a really hot girl while waiting to go into a Motorhead concert, who was really nice and had a fantastic personality who according to my friends was coming onto me all day and night long and I completely failed to notice. I saw her a couple of months later but was too shy to go over and speak to her.

3) In my younger years when I worked as a roadie I once forgot to plug in a converter to change the voltage supply from the European 220V to the US 110V and blew up the bands speakers and amps forcing the entire tour to be cancelled.

You are correct, sir, though maybe I should've termed this 2.5 truths, since he actually does call the detested vegetables "green balls."

As for yours, let me say....3.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #317 on: July 27, 2017, 10:17:06 PM »

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #318 on: July 27, 2017, 10:21:14 PM »

this actually happened, the station made me a CD copy of my contribution

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #319 on: July 27, 2017, 10:31:24 PM »

1. In college someone proposed marriage to me, and my regrettable response was, "Are you trying to get laid?"

2. When I was thirteen a supposed fortune teller told me I won’t marry the man I love most, but I will love the man I marry.

3. Also at about thirteen, I was in my grandpa's woods one day, stopped at the top of the hill I'd just climbed with him, and had a weird urge to look down at my feet, and there was wolf spider climbing up my shoes, toward my bare ankle, about a second from reaching it.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #320 on: July 27, 2017, 10:33:23 PM »

I almost said one, so let's say one now instead of then, since I can't go back and say one then, because then is the past, I can only say one now, at this time, not (to review) then, so one. One it is. I say one. Is one right?

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #321 on: July 28, 2017, 02:04:15 AM »

1. I have a friend who says she hates "sweet milk" so when she has a bowl of cereal, she pours a little milk in, stirs and waits a second, pours that off and puts more milk in, saying the second milk is not as sweet.

2. I once could not bear to delete some files that I never wanted to see again, so I put them on a flash drive and super-glued the lid on, giving me a solution of them existing yet not being accessible to me.

3. My son will eat Brussels sprouts as long as they are cut in half lengthwise, and without any irony or double-meaning, he calls them "green balls."

Since I have always hated the taste of Brussel sprouts (used to try and swallow them a child without chewing them which led to couple of choking incidents) I am going to guess 3.

1) I used to write short stories for female friends who had lost their sex drive to help get their *ahem* juices flowing again.

2) I met a really hot girl while waiting to go into a Motorhead concert, who was really nice and had a fantastic personality who according to my friends was coming onto me all day and night long and I completely failed to notice. I saw her a couple of months later but was too shy to go over and speak to her.

3) In my younger years when I worked as a roadie I once forgot to plug in a converter to change the voltage supply from the European 220V to the US 110V and blew up the bands speakers and amps forcing the entire tour to be cancelled.

You are correct, sir, though maybe I should've termed this 2.5 truths, since he actually does call the detested vegetables "green balls."

As for yours, let me say....3.

Right first time.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #322 on: July 28, 2017, 12:13:18 PM »

OK, looks like the board is clear, so here goes:

1.  I have been handcuffed and ridden to jail in the back of a police car.
2.  My mother was stopped from going to hear President Ford because she had a banana in her purse.
3.  I met Chuck Norris briefly at a hotel lobby in Austin when he was out campaigning for Mike Huckabee.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #323 on: July 28, 2017, 01:01:25 PM »

2.  My mother was stopped from going to hear President Ford because she had a banana in her purse.
3.  I met Chuck Norris briefly at a hotel lobby in Austin when he was out campaigning for Mike Huckabee.

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #324 on: July 28, 2017, 02:24:37 PM »

Darn you, you know me too well!   BounceGiggle  Correct!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #325 on: July 28, 2017, 04:04:40 PM »

I almost said one, so let's say one now instead of then, since I can't go back and say one then, because then is the past, I can only say one now, at this time, not (to review) then, so one. One it is. I say one. Is one right?

1 is true, creamer is crap

I almost cursed out the Dean of Students in his office once...but I thought better of it....even though I felt I should've at the time

AoTFan

« Reply #326 on: July 28, 2017, 08:22:52 PM »

Wait, was number 1 all about?
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #327 on: July 28, 2017, 08:26:16 PM »

When I was about 25 years old, I got arrested for trespassing.  LSS, I had permission to be on the property from years before, but the old foreman had died and the new caretaker of the ranch didn't know me.  So when he saw my car parked by the fence, he called the cops (they'd caught some guys growing pot on a different part of the ranch the month before).  I got arrested and taken to jail, from whence a single phone call from me to the District Judge (a friend of my family's from way back) cleared up the whole misunderstanding.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #328 on: July 28, 2017, 09:00:52 PM »

1) I have an ear wax problem

2) I once peed on someones car

3) in grade school one of my classmates brought a bottle of alcohol to school

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #329 on: July 29, 2017, 08:11:00 AM »

Hmm.  Let's go for Door Number One!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Two Truths and a Lie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.