Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:39:27 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Two Truths and a Lie « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27
Author Topic: Two Truths and a Lie  (Read 106234 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2017, 09:37:17 AM »

1. In London in 1998 I told a local I was English but I wanted to try to sound American and he said I "almost had the accent right."

2. Just before my son was born I craved peanut brittle with soul-deadening intensity, a snack I have never been able to stand before or since.

3. Once? When I was (not) at band camp in Dayton, Ohio? There was this man in the Air Force? And he told us he played soprano saxophone in a jazz band? And to prove it he played that sax like non-stop when we weren't working? So I tried to kill him by driving over him with my car? But he moved out of the way because I was only backing toward him at like 3 MPH even if I did intend to break his sax-playing hands or something? So he got the message and quit playing his sax when other people were trying to read? And a lot of people thanked me for that because he was so f**king obnoxious we were all about to kill him, and we were not a group of people you wanted plotting your death?

#3 sounds so over the top, but also plausible...but I'm guessing that

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2017, 10:34:23 AM »

1. In London in 1998 I told a local I was English but I wanted to try to sound American and he said I "almost had the accent right."

2. Just before my son was born I craved peanut brittle with soul-deadening intensity, a snack I have never been able to stand before or since.

3. Once? When I was (not) at band camp in Dayton, Ohio? There was this man in the Air Force? And he told us he played soprano saxophone in a jazz band? And to prove it he played that sax like non-stop when we weren't working? So I tried to kill him by driving over him with my car? But he moved out of the way because I was only backing toward him at like 3 MPH even if I did intend to break his sax-playing hands or something? So he got the message and quit playing his sax when other people were trying to read? And a lot of people thanked me for that because he was so f**king obnoxious we were all about to kill him, and we were not a group of people you wanted plotting your death?

#3 sounds so over the top, but also plausible...but I'm guessing that

Noooope.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2017, 11:23:29 AM »

2. Because. when you were a child, you were assaulted by a legume, you have NEVER wanted peanut butter

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2017, 12:05:53 PM »

1.  I am slowly committing suicide by cheeseburger.
2.  I once found an arrowhead in the parking lot of a convenience store.
3.  I took a semester of Russian in college, but only remember a few words in the language now.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
AoTFan

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2017, 06:51:37 PM »

I'll go again!

1. At my high school performance of "Annie Get Your Gun" one of the make-up girls told me I was one of the few guys she seen that actually "looked good" in make-up.
2. Our family once visited Canada and, being the adventurous types, ate at a McDonalds.
3. I have an unfortunate fascination of videos with pusy and/or infection wounds being squeezed out and cleaned.

I'll say - #2!

Actually... no, that is true!

Down to 50/50.

Correct!  

Neat little fact though, the reason it's a lie, the play was "Our Town" not "Annie Get Your Gun" (that was the play they had done a few years before.)

And, yes, she did say I was the only guy that "looked good" in makeup.  (Not sure how to take that, actually..)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 05:33:48 PM by AoTFan » Logged
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2017, 08:30:37 AM »

3.  I took a semester of Russian in college, but only remember a few words in the language now.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2017, 09:21:15 AM »

CORRECT, SIR!! It was French, not Russian.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2017, 09:56:33 AM »

1. Even though we had a one-day Paddock Visitor pass and it was during a time when the track was closed til the fall meet, I almost got arrested for hopping a fence and two guard rails to put a rose on Ruffian's grave in the infield at Belmont Park.

2. I am in the midst of my longest stretch of celibacy since 2012....

3. I can honestly say I am worth more dead than alive....

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2017, 11:20:29 AM »

#1, for sure!

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2017, 11:23:06 AM »

OK, this one is tricky . . .

1.  I got in serious dutch with the XO on my ship for having a T-shirt made depicting our collision with another vessel.
2.  One of my Navy buddies was a former embalmer who got banned from the business for having sex with a corpse.
3.  My sister used to email back and forth with Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, before he became super-famous.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2017, 11:58:19 AM »

#1, for sure!

You sure about that? I might've been doing it for Gina or something.

Don't want to guess again? No? Nope?

Sigh, okay, yes, number 1 t'was. Grrrr. Good thing my life doesn't depend on these.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2017, 11:59:40 AM »

1.  I got in serious dutch with the XO on my ship for having a T-shirt made depicting our collision with another vessel.
2.  One of my Navy buddies was a former embalmer who got banned from the business for having sex with a corpse.
3.  My sister used to email back and forth with Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, before he became super-famous.

Remember, if these are all lies, you lose an appendage. I don't make the rules, dude.

Let us settle on...................................2.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2017, 01:42:23 PM »

1.  I got in serious dutch with the XO on my ship for having a T-shirt made depicting our collision with another vessel.
2.  One of my Navy buddies was a former embalmer who got banned from the business for having sex with a corpse.
3.  My sister used to email back and forth with Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, before he became super-famous.

It's #1.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2017, 02:58:09 PM »

ER got it right, it was number 2. Actually, I did have a shipmates who was a former mortician,  but it was his cousin who did the unspeakable deed detailed above.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2017, 03:26:51 PM »

1. I once seriously injured someone I was supposed to be giving first aid to during an exercise.
2. The first time I visited London, over night the IRA blew up several bombs, each in places we had visited during the day.
3. I once got into trouble for playing air guitar while guarding the front gate at 4 am.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Two Truths and a Lie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.