Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:32:16 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Two Truths and a Lie « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27
Author Topic: Two Truths and a Lie  (Read 106137 times)
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2017, 05:35:36 PM »

1. Even though we had a one-day Paddock Visitor pass and it was during a time when the track was closed til the fall meet, I almost got arrested for hopping a fence and two guard rails to put a rose on Ruffian's grave in the infield at Belmont Park.

2. I am in the midst of my longest stretch of celibacy since 2012....

3. I can honestly say I am worth more dead than alive....

#2 Sadly, I've got you beat.

:(

We should help each other!   TongueOut

Wait, in all seriousness though.. aren't you married?  (Not to get too personal here, but you brought the subject up...)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 05:40:16 PM by AoTFan » Logged
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2017, 06:01:10 PM »

1. Even though we had a one-day Paddock Visitor pass and it was during a time when the track was closed til the fall meet, I almost got arrested for hopping a fence and two guard rails to put a rose on Ruffian's grave in the infield at Belmont Park.

Wait, in all seriousness though.. aren't you married?  (Not to get too personal here, but you brought the subject up...)

Ha! He took our oldest on a trip to California for two weeks, but he's home now, so....

Oh!! No, I didn't mean it had been going on since 2012, I meant....since 2012 this was the longest....oh, nevermind.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 06:05:31 PM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2017, 06:04:17 PM »

1. I once seriously injured someone I was supposed to be giving first aid to during an exercise.
2. The first time I visited London, over night the IRA blew up several bombs, each in places we had visited during the day.
3. I once got into trouble for playing air guitar while guarding the front gate at 4 am.

3. It was someone else, right?

AoTFan

« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2017, 08:28:58 PM »

Wait, in all seriousness though.. aren't you married?  (Not to get too personal here, but you brought the subject up...)

Ha! He took our oldest on a trip to California for two weeks, but he's home now, so....

Oh!! No, I didn't mean it had been going on since 2012, I meant....since 2012 this was the longest....oh, nevermind.

Actually that is what I thought you meant.  I was like, wait,  she's been celibate for (does some math) five years?  Whoa...
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2017, 10:38:34 PM »

1 I once  visited a gas station on the way to the house of an ex.... I ended up cloggging the toilet there

2 for some reason when I was on grade school my entire class saw the verdict of the OJ murder case live on a tv

3 once when I was drunk I deficated in the middle of a street

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #125 on: June 17, 2017, 11:36:03 PM »

1 I once  visited a gas station on the way to the house of an ex.... I ended up cloggging the toilet there

2 for some reason when I was on grade school my entire class saw the verdict of the OJ murder case live on a tv

Gonna guess #2 because you were no longer in grade school at the time.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2017, 04:30:43 AM »

1. I once seriously injured someone I was supposed to be giving first aid to during an exercise.
2. The first time I visited London, over night the IRA blew up several bombs, each in places we had visited during the day.
3. I once got into trouble for playing air guitar while guarding the front gate at 4 am.

3. It was someone else, right?

No, it was 1. The incident did happen, while I was tending to a victim of a mortar attack. My rifle slipped down and the iron sight smacked him on the head, but it was only a bruise rather than a serious injury. Afterwards I stood up and told the invigilator that this guy had died of his injuries. I did however learn a lesson from 3 and when I did guard last week I stuck to doing the soft shoe shuffle and an electric slide when some Creedence Clearwater Revival came on the radio (Sweet Hitch-Hiker).

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2017, 07:37:47 AM »

1. This morning at Mass, just as the priest elevated Jesus cunningly disguising himself as flatbread, a peal of thunder shook the church.

2. This morning at Mass I felt an awkward moment, realizing I only had in one earring.

3. This morning at Mass there were prayers in three modern languages, and I thought why not take the Lingua franca approach and return to Latin?

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2017, 09:35:03 AM »

2 actually happened, try again

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2017, 11:43:03 AM »

Please consider it a compliment when I say 3.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2017, 12:20:16 PM »

Please consider it a compliment when I say 3.

yup, 3 is a lie --- I did not deficate in the street on that night....I peed in the street  BounceGiggle

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2017, 06:25:57 PM »

1 during a power outage in college I was in the bathroom and struggled mightily to escape the stall in total darkness

2 I've been to over 20 concerts

3 I cursed like a sailor in one of my college classes on a regular basis because the professor started the cycle after cursing on the first day

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2017, 08:29:13 AM »

1 during a power outage in college I was in the bathroom and struggled mightily to escape the stall in total darkness

2 I've been to over 20 concerts

3 I cursed like a sailor in one of my college classes on a regular basis because the professor started the cycle after cursing on the first day

1. Can only be true if you were awesomely inebriated, which, given that you were in college, well....

3. May be true, who knows, some professors do like to punctuate their ungrateful rants against white male dominance with liberal worship at the Church of the Eff-Bomb.

BUT

I like the sound of 2. being deceptive, because it could easily come with a Kafka-esque reveal that YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO A CONCERT IN YOUR LIFE!!!!

So we'll go with number two to win.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2017, 08:36:08 AM »

1. I am having lunch today with a man who once bought a black market liver in Argentina, for his transplant.

2. When I was a kid I asked a Secret Service agent at a private party if he ever got airsick riding on helicopters, and he did not answer me or even look down at me, so I awkwardly walked away, my cheeks red.

3. I used to be friends with this guy in Texas who sailed on the SS Norway when he was a little boy, and when he met the captain, the first thing he asked him was, "Where would you put somebody if they died while we were sailing?" So the captain took this seven year old and showed him they had a genuine morgue aboard the vessel.

javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2017, 10:09:12 AM »

1. I am having lunch today with a man who once bought a black market liver in Argentina, for his transplant.

2. When I was a kid I asked a Secret Service agent at a private party if he ever got airsick riding on helicopters, and he did not answer me or even look down at me, so I awkwardly walked away, my cheeks red.

3. I used to be friends with this guy in Texas who sailed on the SS Norway when he was a little boy, and when he met the captain, the first thing he asked him was, "Where would you put somebody if they died while we were sailing?" So the captain took this seven year old and showed him they had a genuine morgue aboard the vessel.

I'm gonna guess #2, because I don't see you giving up that easily even when you were a kid.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Two Truths and a Lie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.