Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:53:32 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  2-Headed Shark Attack (2012) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2-Headed Shark Attack (2012)  (Read 3779 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: January 17, 2012, 10:51:08 PM »

Hey look what Aslym Productions just shat out again, another stupid shark film!  But it's different!  I has a two-headed shark in the film!  So different!  Also, Carmen Electra: The Mark of Quality.

Well since I'm not one to judge the quality of any film before actually watching it, I'll hold my opinion until I see it.  Any thoughts?

Small | Large

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 11:00:17 PM »

I almost hate to admit it but I consider myself an Asylum fan. Their films crack me up. Plus, it's got Carmen Electra in it, which equals instant win. Oh yes, I shall be watching this.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 11:34:53 PM »

Looks really, really awful. About what you' expect from Asylum, the filmakers of choice for Syfy originals. I'd be willing to watch it if I didn't have to pay for it, and I had some alcohol to make the stupid easier to swallow.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 11:53:51 PM »

Yup. I've learned that any time I see "The Asylum presents" on the screen the television needs to go off. If I start seeing commercials for this on "Syfy" I'm throwing a fit.

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 08:27:23 AM »

Well, it looks like the girls are in bikinis for the whole movie.  So at least there's that.  I'm a bit more interested in their other upcoming film, "Nazis at the Center of the Earth".  Or even "American Battleship" would be more interesting than yet another mutant shark movie.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
R-T-C Tim
Dedicated Viewer

Franco Nero's conscience

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 12:31:22 PM »

Small | Large

New source for the trailer.

Looks like every other Shark movie of the last few years. Now I am a big shark movie fan, but the Asylum films never really have the right tone - despite the titles being pure schlock, the storylines never seem as entertainingly daft as, say, the old Nu-Image films of the early 2000s. Perhaps it is restrictions by SyFy, but the films I have seen have a distinct lack of gratuitous gore and nudity.

Mondo Esoterica - Cult and obscure DVD reviews from Nosferatu to Black Emanuelle
Please note: Reviews are fully illustrated and may often be NSFW
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 01:51:29 PM »

I saw it. It was bad even by Asylum standards. I was looking forward to the shark eating pretty much everyone; they were all pretty annoying and too dumb to live.

Plenty of science stupidity in the script, too. If you don't know anything about biology or geology, just leave it out of the script, okay?

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 01:54:38 PM »

This one did feature the gore and nudity you mentioned, though.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 02:58:44 PM »

They're usually not short on gore, but they don't usually have nudity. That's what happens when they're made for TV (the Syfy channel).

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 07:18:12 AM »

I watched the show Monster Man when they were designing the shark for one of the scenes.  Or at least I think it was for this movie.  So hard to tell nowadays.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Raffine

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2012, 12:42:44 AM »

I watched the show Monster Man when they were designing the shark for one of the scenes.  Or at least I think it was for this movie.  So hard to tell nowadays.

I saw that, too.

Yep, it was for this one. The producers' original design for the two headed shark was even worse - the two heads were aligned vertically - making for a really stupid-lookin' monster shark.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Fishasaurus
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 02:11:27 PM »

Sounds like the greatest contribution to crap shark cinema since Sharktopus.  I am already there, people.

It takes a child to raze a village. -- Jello Biafra
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »

You'll love it. Every victim must be bitten by both heads at once and then torn in half.

JoeTheDestroyer
Random Text Crapper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2012, 12:58:35 AM »

Guess what's going on my Netflix queue next time I see it!  TeddyR

Latest reader review:
Crossbow (Atari 2600)
Latest staff reviews:
BC Racers (32X)
Dying Light (PS4)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  2-Headed Shark Attack (2012) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.