Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:59:51 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How's the weather? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 103
Author Topic: How's the weather?  (Read 372500 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #300 on: May 30, 2013, 06:40:34 AM »

Had some thunderstorms go through here yesterday - looks like the neighbor's tree got the worst of it.

I'm glad that tree didn't fall on your neighbor's house  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #301 on: May 30, 2013, 06:44:24 AM »

^ Yeah they were pretty lucky the wind happened to be blowing straight down the street. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
claws
« Reply #302 on: June 03, 2013, 02:15:16 AM »

May in Germany turned out to be wet and cold. Second most rainfall ever throughout the month since 1881 (!), and the coldest May in over 30 years. We even had snowfall in some parts  Buggedout
According to forecast weather is getting warmer this week, but not very much. It's raining cats and dogs as I type and it feels like November.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #303 on: June 03, 2013, 06:21:52 AM »

May in Germany turned out to be wet and cold. Second most rainfall ever throughout the month since 1881 (!), and the coldest May in over 30 years. We even had snowfall in some parts  Buggedout
According to forecast weather is getting warmer this week, but not very much. It's raining cats and dogs as I type and it feels like November.

Same here pretty much.  We had snow in May for only the third time in 100 years, we've had measurable precipitation every day for about 3 weeks now, and it's been chilly.  Might get a day or two in the 80's F but then it's right back in the low 60's for half a week.

June's been exactly the same so far.  Hopefully we'll have summer this year...eventually.

- Paulo Coelho
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #304 on: June 03, 2013, 09:23:54 AM »

Up here in Minnesota... Warm yesterday, grew cold over the night. Even colder now. Upstairs is freezing...Downstairs.....Uninhabitable.........Growing darker................Trembling..................Mac wants a flamethrower..........

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #305 on: June 23, 2013, 08:42:44 AM »

We very nearly had a tornado here yesterday I think.  The sky was all gray and overcast and then this wall of black clouds moved in.  But there was one light spot in those clouds, and they were kind of hanging down lower in that spot.  There were some high winds here the whole time and I could definitely see that low spot on that cloud starting to rotate around in a tight circle.  But then after a couple of minutes it kind of dissipated and the dark clouds moved off and it just rained here pretty heavily.  I was getting kind of nervous as it was only about a half mile from our house  Buggedout

I guess they really got nailed with thunderstorms around Minneapolis.  All kinds of trees knocked over and power out.  And I see they got hit again first thing this morning by this big line of thunderstorms that should be hitting us in an hour or two.  Oh well, I didn't feel like mowing the grass today anyway  TeddyR
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 08:45:48 AM by Jack » Logged

- Paulo Coelho
major jay

« Reply #306 on: June 23, 2013, 11:12:12 AM »

Two years ago we had a tornado here. The sky was yellow/green, and I saw low swirling clouds through the window. I went outside, and the sky was going crazy. Hail was the size of snow balls, but fortunately they broke up on impact. Then the tornado appeared from behind the hill to my right. To be honest it looked awesome, but it was very violent. A direct hit would have been devastating.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:20:39 AM by major jay » Logged

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #307 on: June 23, 2013, 11:50:58 AM »

Two years ago we had a tornado here. The sky was yellow/green, and I saw low swirling clouds through the window. I went outside, and the sky was going crazy. Hail was the size of snow balls, but fortunately they broke up on impact. Then the tornado appeared from behind the hill to my right. To be honest it looked awesome, but it was very violent. A direct hit would have been devastating.

When I lived in Minneapolis there was a tornado reported a couple miles form our house.  I didn't actually see it but when I looked in that direction I remember the sky being green.  Of course our whole neighborhood was outside in our yards checking it out as the weather report was urging us all to flee to our basements  TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #308 on: June 23, 2013, 12:31:28 PM »

It's 1:30 PM Eastern Time here in old New Jersey, and hot as hell! It's in the high 80's and near 90. My 10,000 BTU wall unit is getting a workout today, believe you me  Buggedout
claws
« Reply #309 on: June 25, 2013, 05:40:30 AM »

It was in the upper 90s for almost a week last week, followed by strong thunder, wind, hail and rain storms, now it's down to 50 F this week. Can you say screwed up weather?  Buggedout
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #310 on: June 25, 2013, 03:07:46 PM »

We've had a lot of 80-90 degree days with thunderstorms in the afternoons.  Yesterday I went for a five mile run.  It was hot and humid (about 92, with high humidity).  When the sun came out the heat became oppressive - like I was carrying an extra 60 lbs.  By the time I finished I was drenched and more tired than such a short run would normally cause.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Gory Video Games
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #311 on: June 29, 2013, 02:09:42 AM »

Hot as hell in Arizona!
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #312 on: June 29, 2013, 08:13:00 PM »

Lots of rainy, cool spring-like weather here. Labrador could use some of that now to put out a forest fire up there. Supposed to heat up here next week.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #313 on: July 01, 2013, 03:33:22 PM »

We've had a lot of 80-90 degree days with thunderstorms in the afternoons.  Yesterday I went for a five mile run.  It was hot and humid (about 92, with high humidity).  When the sun came out the heat became oppressive - like I was carrying an extra 60 lbs.  By the time I finished I was drenched and more tired than such a short run would normally cause.

Pretty much the same oin old Northeastern N.J. Heat, rain, and the feeling that it's hotter when it stops raining ans the sun comes back out.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #314 on: July 01, 2013, 06:42:54 PM »

Hot and sunny today in the mid-20s.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 103
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How's the weather? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.