Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:50:44 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Bad" movies streaming on netflix « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: "Bad" movies streaming on netflix  (Read 16467 times)
Bmeansgood
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 02:32:52 PM »

*bump* I've been struggling to find anything worthwhile lately.
Nakuyabi
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 02:24:11 AM »

I recommend Warrior of the Lost World (1983), which is available on Netflix both straight up and as a Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode. It's a really hilariously bad post-apocalyptic dystopian tale in which the "wasteland" is a lush green forested bit of countryside, the hero and the villain are surrounded by idiots and seem perpetually bored with their existence, and the good guys seem to have the world's one-and-only black Nazi guy working on their side.

I suggest watching it both straight and with the commentary, and in that order. You'll see both what an easy target for mockery it was, and how many more jokes Joel and the bots could have made at its expense with the stuff that got cut for time. Also, the opening screen crawl differs a bit from one version to the other, suggesting some naive soul out there tried to "fix" it for one of its later releases. Ha! That was a lost cause...
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 08:54:42 PM »

The christian "thriller" or whatever it's supposed to be "C me dance" is on instant.  If you were to ask me what's the biggest disaster of a movie I've ever seen that would be the first that came to mind. It's worse than Madonna "Swept Away".
moregore
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 11:03:50 PM »

Can't say I know which bad movies are or aren't streaming on Netflix, but I enjoyed THANKSKILLING a lot more than I expected to.  (It's short, too, at just barely over an hour).

THE APPLE is also a classic bad movie that's available for streaming.  Maybe the craziest, and worst, rock musical ever made?

I remember liking BREEDERS, though even around here it seems most people hate it...

And welcome bathead!  Hope you'll stick around!

Good call on "THANKSKILLING" holy smokes that had me rolling the turkey saying nice t*** b*tch  TeddyR Netflix is like a wonderland of bad movies! Also I am new to the board wanted to say Hello to everyone.

✌Shop my Horror, Monsters and Halloween auctions!✌

http://tinyurl.com/7cadj6b
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 11:44:42 AM »

Folks should check out MODUS OPERANDI too.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
spongekryst
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 04:08:33 PM »

The Video Dead- Watch it. Watch it now!

The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra- I know that it's hokey on purpose, but I still really enjoy it.

As far as I know, the classics Plan 9 from Outer Space and Star Crash are streaming as well.
Kaseykockroach
Cartoon Enthusiast and Muppet Fanatic
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 12:34:11 AM »

Plan 9's not on streaming, unfortunately.
Dead and Buried (1981) worth watching?
Terrorvision and Aberration are on streaming as well. I personally detest both (the former moreso), but have copies of both on DVD because they're rare and I'm a loser.

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Bad" movies streaming on netflix « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.