I was super excited when I read about this forum on IMDB. I'm hoping someone might have an idea about this movie that has stumped me for years. As with many others who post here, I only caught part of it, and it was years ago, so memory being what it is...
Here is what I remember:
- Movie was seen on some Canadian movie channel, likely in the mid-to-late 80's, possibly early 90's. I believe the movie likely dates from around that time.
- An old man (grey/white hair with beard), who may have been senile or otherwise mentally disturbed.
- Man hummed/sang "Jeepers Creepers"
- In a parking lot (maybe outside a sports stadium? or movie theatre?) the man is escorting a little girl.
- This is where it gets really fuzzy. Someone, maybe the little girl, or maybe the old man, gets knocked to the ground (or maybe thrown) stomped on. I remember a shot at ground level, possibly underneath a car, of the person being crushed. (Very disturbing.) My memory is that it's the girl and the old man is singing/humming while doing this, maybe even dancing.
- I remember people coming out into the parking lot and attacking the old man (and that may have ended with the stomping).
I seem to think this was at the end of the movie as I can picture a pan out over the parking lot as the credits roll and "Jeepers Creepers" plays again.
And in case anyone is "clever"
this isn't "Jeepers Creepers" or a sequel. This was a long time before that movie and... well, Jeepers Creepers has nothing like this in it.
Thanks so much for any help!