Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:22:22 AM
714254 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Update! Yay! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update! Yay!  (Read 1963 times)
Andrew
« on: April 25, 2002, 07:08:42 PM »

After freezing, then sweating, then being attacked by a horde of ticks (and remembering just how heavy an M240G machinegun is) I arrived back in civilization for a bit.  Had a chance to catch up on sleep tonight, but instead I took a room out in town and did an update.  Now to see what I can do about this massive mound of email.

When I finally get home my priority of work is going to be:  Katie, taking care of my Marines (which may trump Kate at times), then getting back in gear with the site.  Have heart, by the middle of May I should be good to go.

Andrew
systemcr4sh
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2002, 09:38:15 PM »

Thats awesome andrew, Keep up the good work!
You Rock!

-Dan
J.R.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2002, 01:28:47 AM »

Oh, your Marines will be just fine. They could eat the boogers out of a dead man's nose and ask for seconds.
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2002, 10:51:42 AM »

Great review of Cosmic Man, As useual, my man. Dang, i wish we could debrief you about you "Day Job". A group of Marines came home for some R&R a while back. A friend of mine has a son who's a Marine Chopper crewman on the a Heilo carrier. Was one of the first one into the airport after the war started in Afgan land. Told of pulling guard duty, and smelling this terrible stink all night. Came to find out, the previous night, some shadows approached a post, and the guys put some 40mm grenades into the "Threat". It was a couple of wandering camels! To quote Han Solo,"I thought they smelled bad...on the outside!". Talk about smokein' a camel. True story.
Future Blob
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2002, 04:17:30 PM »

Huzzah! All shall be right with the world!
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2002, 03:47:18 PM »

Welcome back! Safe and sound! It's good to see a Marine, who has his priorities in the right order. Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Update! Yay! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.