Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:30:02 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  do you like my new signature ? « previous next »
Poll
Question: do you like my new signature?
yes - 4 (100%)
no - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: do you like my new signature ?  (Read 6079 times)
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »

hmm, a guy who calls someone out for having the tastes "of a 10 year old", but who throws around insults like 'vagina boy' and has a sig saying "show your boobs". it's not adding up here somewhere...

I didn't call anybody out, I just said that he has the wishlist of a 10 yr old. He asked a question and I gave an answer...it's a pretty simple concept.

And vagina boy is a nickname for Zap I've used for a long time...have you seen his avatar?

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 01:26:58 PM »

Bob asked if I liked his sig-yeah-ok.Its ok.

bob asked that a while ago and neither you or anybody else was interested in responding until I did...and now I'm the bad guy?

Tell me...do you actually like his sig, or are you saying that because you feel sorry for him now?

Fact of the matter is-he's a young guy.
And any young person who has the imagination to explore older films-instead of cow-towing to the garbage CGI superhero bulls**t-is cool with me.

Really? Do you know him that well? Do know me that well? Do know anybody on this forum that well to say who they are?

So-gimme a smart ass answer. It won't fly. Kids a fan. Don't knock him.

I gave an honest opinion and you might actually want to go back and read it this time, along with vagina boy. You all didn't bother to reply to bob's question in the first place and now you are making it like you are all caring and family to bob...and all because I replied to him...you might want to try some honesty.

Still love ya, Ronnie, no matter how full of s**t you are at times; but don't worry, we all are at times.

#1-I didnt know he posted it untill AFTER. No-I dont feel sorry for him. NOW I do-being as you made him feel like a punk.
#2-No- I don't know him-but if it was a serious political discussion-yeah-I'd jump his ass-but for something as minor as his signature? C'mon. Get a life.
3#I am being honest-and caring about people-I don't give a f**k if I know them well or not.I know he's a kid because he said so. And you being an old  p**sed off a***ole-well-I love you too Menard.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 01:48:07 PM »

#1-I didnt know he posted it untill AFTER. No-I dont feel sorry for him. NOW I do-being as you made him feel like a punk.

bob hasn't even replied. Do you have some kind of inside line on bob, like he sent you a personal message telling you that I made him feel like a punk?

#2-No- I don't know him-but if it was a serious political discussion-yeah-I'd jump his ass-but for something as minor as his signature? C'mon. Get a life.

Somebody asked a question and I answered. As I told zombie#1: question and answer, it's a simple concept. I gave an honest response, and have been the only one to do so.

3#I am being honest-and caring about people-I don't give a f**k if I know them well or not.I know he's a kid because he said so. And you being an old  p**sed off a***ole-well-I love you too Menard.

Love you too babykins...mwhaa...kisses Wink

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2012, 02:00:55 PM »

bob hasn't even replied. Do you have some kind of inside line on bob, like he sent you a personal message telling you that I made him feel like a punk?

Somebody asked a question and I answered. As I told zombie#1: question and answer, it's a simple concept. I gave an honest response, and have been the only one to do so.

3#I am being honest-and caring about people-I don't give a f**k if I know them well or not.I know he's a kid because he said so. And you being an old  p**sed off a***ole-well-I love you too Menard.

Love you too babykins...mwhaa...kisses Wink

#1-Yes-I have weird ESP powers.
#2-Ok. I gave my honest response too.
#3-Fetch me Pam Grier and you can watch.  Twirling
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 02:03:48 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2012, 02:06:51 PM »

You know I had a dream the other night about Pam, and you were there too...serving us breakfast in bed.  Twirling

You know she loves me more. TeddyR

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2012, 02:18:23 PM »

You know I had a dream the other night about Pam, and you were there too...serving us breakfast in bed.  Twirling

You know she loves me more. TeddyR
Did she have home fries? and hot sauce. I love hot sauce.
What were we talking about?  Question
Oh yeah-Pam Grier.
I love Pam Grier.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2012, 02:22:18 PM »

What were we taliking about?  Question

I think we were talking about Pam, at least right now that's all that's on my mind.

I don't think she needs hot sauce with those fries...there's nothing hotter than Pam. hot

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2012, 02:33:03 PM »

What were we taliking about?  Question

I think we were talking about Pam, at least right now that's all that's on my mind.

I don't think she needs hot sauce with those fries...there's nothing hotter than Pam. hot
THAT I can agree on!  Cheers

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2012, 08:15:13 PM »

Well, yes I like it. 3 of those films you have are among my favorite movies, and I definitely enjoy that aspect.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  do you like my new signature ? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.