Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:58:52 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  When did you join the BAD MOVIES forum? And why? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: When did you join the BAD MOVIES forum? And why?  (Read 18032 times)
tommex84
On the 8th day God created G.A.Romero
Bad Movie Lover

They're dead, but they're comin' right for us!

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2012, 01:49:43 AM »

Joined on may 2011 to search for some movie titles that were bugging me for years. Found them all.  Smile

Thank god for badmovies.org  Thumbup

cheers Cheers

" We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep."

"Do that again and I'm gonna open up a can of whoop-ass on you!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2012, 06:51:28 PM »

Why: I was into Bad movies, just ended my Freshmen year at high school, etc....

yeah no.
EstherBlodgett
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2012, 12:46:37 PM »

My sister Tracy & her husband Alan tied me to a chair with
duct tape & threatened to make me watch episodes of Barney
24/7 unless I did.
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2012, 12:48:06 PM »

24/7 unless I did.
It worked,didn't it? TeddyR

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
EstherBlodgett
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2012, 12:49:04 PM »

24/7 unless I did.
No Barney ! ! !  P-p-p-please.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2012, 03:11:37 PM »

I joined way back in August of 2000.  Saw the clip from Bad Taste of the guy getting his head pulled off and I was hooked.  Been causing trouble here ever since.   Wink

I don't post nearly as much as I used to but I'm around...lurking.
Gonna have to change that text under my avatar to read, "12 year badmovies.org veteran" soon.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2012, 04:29:28 PM »

I can't tell you exactly when I started posting here, probably around the tun of the century.  I had been here reading Andrew' reviews, I even sent him a email once while I was still lurking around.

Once I started posting it  didn't take long to get hooked.  This place was a lot of fun and it got downright addictive. I remember once when board went down for a couple of days Ash and we really freaked out.   

A lot folks have been here .

Hell I was even a moderator one time when Andrew went to Iraq.  I think we changed from the old Phorum  software in 2005 and that's about the biggest change that's ever happened aound here.

As for why I stayed here is the fact I love movies and love talking about them.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2012, 04:39:52 AM »

I can't tell you exactly when I started posting here, probably around the tun of the century.  I had been here reading Andrew' reviews, I even sent him a email once while I was still lurking around.

Once I started posting it  didn't take long to get hooked.  This place was a lot of fun and it got downright addictive. I remember once when board went down for a couple of days Ash and we really freaked out.   

A lot folks have been here .

Hell I was even a moderator one time when Andrew went to Iraq.  I think we changed from the old Phorum  software in 2005 and that's about the biggest change that's ever happened aound here.
It was later than that. I remember the old forum-it was in-2006? I was new-and I recall-because we could have pics for avatars-my first avatar was Bela holding a candle with Carrol Borland in MARK OF THE VAMPIRE

As for why I stayed here is the fact I love movies and love talking about them.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2012, 04:53:41 AM »

24/7 unless I did.

No Barney ! ! !  P-p-p-please.

Sounds like a family affair.  Cheers

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2012, 10:54:17 PM »

on top of that, the site was given over to a schmuck who seemed to delight in alienating everyone who didn't genuflect whenever his shadow fell over cyberspace.

Ahh, yes: those were the good old days for me on the Internet......  Twirling Wink TeddyR

I was searching for info on the film Billy Jack in 2007 and Tom Laughlin led me here: I came here, I saw, I liked, I stayed and found a family.  Smile

I'm calling BS on that, your profile said that you joined on Feb 10, 2010! Wink TongueOut

yeah no.
Cthulhu

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2012, 07:59:21 AM »

I don't remember, and I'm lazy to check the date.
I joined so I could exchange opinions, and to get to know new, exciting and crazy movies. And appearantly, people.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2012, 01:29:02 PM »

on top of that, the site was given over to a schmuck who seemed to delight in alienating everyone who didn't genuflect whenever his shadow fell over cyberspace.

Ahh, yes: those were the good old days for me on the Internet......  Twirling Wink TeddyR

I was searching for info on the film Billy Jack in 2007 and Tom Laughlin led me here: I came here, I saw, I liked, I stayed and found a family.  Smile

I'm calling BS on that, your profile said that you joined on Feb 10, 2010! Wink TongueOut

No-Trevor joined shortley after I did. Fact. Positive. Cuz I loved the guy from day one.Still do.  Thumbup
I see what his member sign up says.Trevor temporarly left-some a***ole made a very bad remark-Trevor left for a while-came back.
Don't say anything if you dont know for a fact,guy.
Trevor dont bulls**t. One of the nicest-most honest people I have ever met.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:37:45 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2012, 01:23:47 PM »

I was searching for info on the film Billy Jack in 2007 and Tom Laughlin led me here: I came here, I saw, I liked, I stayed and found a family.  Smile

No-Trevor joined shortley after I did. Fact. Positive. Cuz I loved the guy from day one.Still do.  Thumbup
I see what his member sign up says.Trevor temporarly left-some a***ole made a very bad remark-Trevor left for a while-came back.

I know he did that, I was joking Smile

yeah no.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2012, 03:48:24 AM »

I know he did that, I was joking Smile

Oh.  Buggedout
Sorry.  Bluesad

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2012, 02:37:38 PM »

Probably 2006 I'd say when I was in 7th grade. I'm pretty sure I was 13 at the time. Thats when my first account was made I think. And I did just because I was a odd freaking kid and needed people to talk to about the stuff I liked.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  When did you join the BAD MOVIES forum? And why? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.