Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:02:52 PM
714247 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Werewolf in a Girls' Dormitory « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Werewolf in a Girls' Dormitory  (Read 2701 times)
Francesco Dellamorte
Dedicated Viewer

« on: April 16, 2012, 04:45:35 PM »

Several years ago, I bought this 4 pack deal that came with Don't Look in the Basement, House on Haunted Hill, The House on the Edge of the Park, and Werewolf in a Girls' Dormitory. I remember being pleasantly surprised by the film, but over time most of it has escaped my memory. I'm thinking about giving it another go. Anyone else familiar with the film?
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 04:50:57 PM »

I saw this 2 years ago and was bored out of my skull. Despite the funny title nothing and mean nothing happens that could be considered funny. This is long and dull. I resorted to throwing my DVD remote up in the air and catching it out of boredom. I think that speaks volumes.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 06:52:03 PM »

Girl in a Werewolfs' Dormitory, now there would be a movie.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 08:29:37 AM »

I have it somewhere among my DVDs . . . I don't remember much about it, but I seem to remember it was somewhat disappointing.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
mrsskinner
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 11:35:23 AM »

it's on "Chilling Classics 50 movie pack"- its not the worst Ive seen but not the best
Hammock Rider

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 11:39:05 AM »

It might have been titillating back when it was first released but it's pretty tame by today's standards. It's a perfect subject for a remake though.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 12:00:34 PM »

I was expecting something far more exploitative from the title. 
Jitters
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 05:51:30 PM »

Several years ago, I bought this 4 pack deal that came with Don't Look in the Basement, House on Haunted Hill, The House on the Edge of the Park, and Werewolf in a Girls' Dormitory. I remember being pleasantly surprised by the film, but over time most of it has escaped my memory. I'm thinking about giving it another go. Anyone else familiar with the film?

Don't do it!  :)  Such a missed opportunity!  Werewolf!  Girls Dormitory!  How can you go wrong?  Ugh.  Just boring and sad.
metalmonster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 05:29:29 PM »

bought the 50 CHILLING CLASSICS BOX A few years ago , so far ive watched about 45 of the movies , and compared to some of the other s**t  in the box WEREWOLF IN A GIRL'S DORMATORY is a gem .........if you have the box set be sure to check out BAD TASTE.............you won't be sorry
JoeTheDestroyer
Random Text Crapper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 07:04:06 PM »

It's an adequate old school werewolf movie.  It's definitely better than a lot that I've seen.  I pretty much share Chainsaw Midget's opinion: with a title like that it should have gone more wild.

Latest reader review:
Crossbow (Atari 2600)
Latest staff reviews:
BC Racers (32X)
Dying Light (PS4)
Raffine

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 07:50:02 PM »

...aka THE GHOUL IN SCHOOL!

Actually it's a pretty boring Italian mystery/shocker dolled up with a fancy new American title and some English dubbing to cash in on the 'Teen Monster' craze.

I suspect there's some kind of vulgar lady parts images hidden in the Americanized title card . . . but I can't quite figure it out.  TeddyR

« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:53:35 PM by Raffine » Logged

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Werewolf in a Girls' Dormitory « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.