Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:05:21 AM
714147 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent violent anti-Obama message « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent violent anti-Obama message  (Read 51516 times)
major jay
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2012, 02:12:39 PM »

Ted Nugent is a douchebag.
Always has been, always will be.

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2012, 02:17:09 PM »

Regardless of your political beliefs, I think we can all agree that Nugent  was acting like a nut. 
Frank81
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2012, 03:07:16 PM »

Exactly, I learned a lot about Hate I learned from Marxists and Communists. I’m mean they’re not  just better  at humor, they’re  better at many things, like covering up genocide and putting a smiley face on  it.

I don't really disagree with you. However, it doesn't appear that you have eliminated much hate by shifting to the right. My problem with the cultural Marxism argument, and with the traditional left/right political spectrum in general, is that is doesn't really reflect life. It's a paranoid conspiracy fantasy. The further one goes left or right the more one resembles the other. The extreme left is communism and the extreme right is fascism. How different are the two, really?
They're  not, which, is  why  Hitler  admired  Stalin, even as they  fought each other  to the death using their  population and millions. It does reflect  life, sadly, just like extreme Islam doesn't reflect all of Islam, but, it is  a  powerful  minority that must be met with extreme measures.
Frank81
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2012, 03:12:19 PM »

Regardless of your political beliefs, I think we can all agree that Nugent  was acting like a nut.  

Yeah, hard to believe  this  guy could  act ' nutty.'  BounceGiggle  I like him even more now, cause of his politics, you fight a bully by being crazier. Ted  is  just doing what  lefty artists  have been doing and saying for years  against  anyone that oppose them. You know, by any means, baby. Wink

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2012, 01:16:43 AM »

NSFW:
Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 04:32:12 AM »

Ted has a very weird sense of humor-he even made fun of himself on the Simpsons!

Small | Large

Hell-he'll even move the White House to Kalamazoo! It'll take me 20 minutes to drive there!  Smile
If I hadda car.  Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2012, 05:22:32 AM »

Actually-when you think about it-what Ted spouts is so over the top nonsense -how could anyone take him seriously?
Like this guy-

(-and I hope no one takes ME seriously,either.  Wink)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2012, 06:23:00 AM »

Yeah, but could Goebbels play the guitar?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2012, 06:26:03 AM »

Yeah, but could Goebbels play the guitar?

Good point-but I bet he played a mean skin flute!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Frank81
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2012, 07:45:31 AM »

Actually-when you think about it-what Ted spouts is so over the top nonsense -how could anyone take him seriously?
Like this guy-

(-and I hope no one takes ME seriously,either.  Wink)

I don't  cause  if I did I'd remove myself  from this  message board.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2012, 09:16:08 AM »

Ultimately I judge it by entertainment value.

As an entertainer many years ago he was worthless to me. Now that he's getting older and crazier he's finally entertaining. If he's saying stuff like this now at the age of 60, I can't wait to see what he's doing in ten years. I mean, he's already ripe for Betty White's Off Their Rockers.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2012, 10:12:34 AM »

Yeah, hard to believe  this  guy could  act ' nutty.'    I like him even more now, cause of his politics, you fight a bully by being crazier. Ted  is  just doing what  lefty artists  have been doing and saying for years  against  anyone that oppose them. You know, by any means, baby.

Yeah, I've always appreciated that logic. Somebody does something you despise and so you become your enemy. Makes perfect sense.
 Lookingup

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2012, 10:16:38 AM »

Ultimately I judge it by entertainment value.

As an entertainer many years ago he was worthless to me. Now that he's getting older and crazier he's finally entertaining. If he's saying stuff like this now at the age of 60, I can't wait to see what he's doing in ten years. I mean, he's already ripe for Betty White's Off Their Rockers.
That's an interesting way to look at thing.  I can't argue with that. 

Frank81
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2012, 11:02:20 AM »

Yeah, hard to believe  this  guy could  act ' nutty.'    I like him even more now, cause of his politics, you fight a bully by being crazier. Ted  is  just doing what  lefty artists  have been doing and saying for years  against  anyone that oppose them. You know, by any means, baby.

Yeah, I've always appreciated that logic. Somebody does something you despise and so you become your enemy. Makes perfect sense.
 Lookingup

An  eye for an eye, it's  in the Bible and Koran. TeddyR
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2012, 11:05:08 AM »

Lookingup

An  eye for an eye, it's  in the Bible and Koran. TeddyR

I follow neither of them, but I'm glad you've pointed out the similarities between the two. The problem with becoming your enemy is that one guilty party turns into two. Wouldn't you rather be better than that?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent violent anti-Obama message « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.