Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:55:14 AM
713383 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Something I once did as a kid « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Something I once did as a kid  (Read 13883 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 10:01:35 PM »

I think Wyre needs to smoke pot to get high and see his worst nightmares come alive, to prove the psychological aspect of his boastfulness worthless.

Thats about the coolest thing I read all week.
Dam. I bow to you,sir.

Why are you guys so mean to this Wyre  dude and why is  his opinion so important you wish him ill?

Huh-tough question-but
he's a weird troll-and we most defend The Terratories.
Beacuse Wolf knows!
GOD POUND HIM!

Ha.. Hey, I see you're a  Bela fan, years  ago I went to the 'Ackermansion' and  met the late, great '4E', took a photo with him and on his hand was  one of the three original 'Dracula' 1931 Lugosi  rings.
He had one of his capes too.
I never meet Forry.
I do have lotsa FJA memorilbia just because-
I grew up with FM -my first issue-I was 7 in 1969.
And I callect acouple goodies!
I wish I coulda been there!

See-? Yer "I love FJA" threw me all off.
As it should be.  Wink
Hey-I do have an autograped copy of the 1966 FearBook-and a real FM Club pin-plus like half the issues.
So I'm ok.
We gotta get everyone else to love science fiction,speak esperanto too now!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Frank81
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 10:08:10 PM »

I think Wyre needs to smoke pot to get high and see his worst nightmares come alive, to prove the psychological aspect of his boastfulness worthless.

Dam. I bow to you,sir.

Why are you guys so mean to this Wyre  dude and why is  his opinion so important you wish him ill?

Huh-tough question-but
Beacuse Wolf knows!
GOD POUND HIM!

Ha.. Hey, I see you're a  Bela fan, years  ago I went to the 'Ackermansion' and  met the late, great '4E', took a photo with him and on his hand was  one of the three original 'Dracula' 1931 Lugosi  rings.
I never meet Forry.

As it should be.  Wink
Hey-I do have an autograped copy of the 1966 FearBook-and a real FM Club pin-plus like half the issues.
So I'm ok.

Hey, I'm only a year older than you. I  also met Forry in NYC once in the 1970's at a horror convention. He autographed my FM #1  and #4 with the 'Ghouls Eye' sticker.

Shatner  is great, the album he did a few years  ago has some great  thought into it, unlike the wacky covers of  Beatles songs people  always  make fun of him doing in the 70's.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 10:29:45 PM »

Dam. I bow to you,sir.

Huh-tough question-but
Beacuse Wolf knows!
GOD POUND HIM!

I never meet Forry.

As it should be.  Wink
So I'm ok.

Hey, I'm only a year older than you. I  also met Forry in NYC once in the 1970's at a horror convention. He autographed my FM #1  and #4 with the 'Ghouls Eye' sticker.

Shatner  is great, the album he did a few years  ago has some great  thought into it, unlike the wacky covers of  Beatles songs people  always  make fun of him doing in the 70's.
Says what I already knew-we can all be freinds.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2012, 07:24:57 PM »

Nah, he just needs to get laid. . .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2012, 07:35:33 PM »

That that's unrealistic!  Wink

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2012, 07:55:36 PM »

so his "wife" is just an image he created from his poor lonely life as a troller? Wink

yeah no.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2012, 12:02:33 PM »

so his "wife" is just an image he created from his poor lonely life as a troller? Wink

Probably...

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2012, 12:35:11 PM »

Dam. I bow to you,sir.

Huh-tough question-but
Beacuse Wolf knows!
GOD POUND HIM!

I never meet Forry.

As it should be.  Wink
So I'm ok.

I called Forry's place back in '74, I think it was....he was having a dinnner party. I could hear Vincent Price in the background, telling what sounded like a very funny, very dirty story. I asked 4E who was there....he said Vincent Price, Christopher Lee, Ray Bradbury, Robert Bloch, a few other folks. I tried to get him to get someone to the phone, but he, class act that he was, wouldn't disturb their enjoyment of the evening.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Frank81
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2012, 08:44:31 PM »

Dam. I bow to you,sir.

Huh-tough question-but
Beacuse Wolf knows!
GOD POUND HIM!

I never meet Forry.

As it should be.  Wink
So I'm ok.

I called Forry's place back in '74, I think it was....he was having a dinnner party. I could hear Vincent Price in the background, telling what sounded like a very funny, very dirty story. I asked 4E who was there....he said Vincent Price, Christopher Lee, Ray Bradbury, Robert Bloch, a few other folks. I tried to get him to get someone to the phone, but he, class act that he was, wouldn't disturb their enjoyment of the evening.

He was  a  decent  guy, oddly enough, he was an athiest, we discussed  things  from space  travel to G-D, he wouldn't budge from his belief, or lack there of, but, I guess  the loss of his wife was  hard for him to rationalise. I would post  a  couple of photos  of me with 4E?
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2012, 01:35:55 PM »

Dam. I bow to you,sir.

Huh-tough question-but
Beacuse Wolf knows!
GOD POUND HIM!

I never meet Forry.

As it should be.  Wink
So I'm ok.

He was  a  decent  guy, oddly enough, he was an athiest, we discussed  things  from space  travel to G-D, he wouldn't budge from his belief, or lack there of, but, I guess  the loss of his wife was  hard for him to rationalise. I would post  a  couple of photos  of me with 4E?

Please do....I miss the "Frank and..." pics. Thumbup

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2012, 09:23:47 AM »

Cannabis smoke gives me a terrible headache and I cannot afford to have a police record.

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2012, 09:25:55 AM »

Dam. I bow to you,sir.

Hey don't worry about it.  I'm pretty much used to their flaming.  I mean if flaming me helps them in any way, more power to them.  TeddyR

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2012, 11:31:52 AM »

Dam. I bow to you,sir.

Why are you guys so mean to this Wyre  dude and why is  his opinion so important you wish him ill?

This goes back a long way. So, you see, we didn't make an exception with you.  TeddyR

There's also alot of suspicion that Wyre is a troll. Either way, he pops in here and there and it's always fun.

I am surprised that with your prior military service you are so taken aback by all of our ribbing. I should imagine you experienced far worse in the military. I know I did.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:34:03 AM by Flick James » Logged

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2012, 03:09:52 PM »

Dam. I bow to you,sir.

Hey don't worry about it.  I'm pretty much used to their flaming.  I mean if flaming me helps them in any way, more power to them.  TeddyR

Nah, WyreDick. You just love making things up and getting people riled up with it...then you get off on it.

Hope your hand cramps up.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Something I once did as a kid « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.