Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:00:34 AM
713328 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  For Trade or Sale  |  DVDs for Trade « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DVDs for Trade  (Read 24170 times)
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« on: April 21, 2012, 08:27:29 PM »

I'm looking to trade the following, most of which are duplicates but some of which are just films I don't want to see again. The first three are only for the daring of heart who probably want to review the worst of the worst movies.

Mister Lonely (2007) (this thing's a gadawful arty mess but features some startling imagery and beautiful scenery)

Nobody Knows Anything (2003) (weird comedy that parodies how moronic the minds in Hollywood really are, loads of cameos and bit roles from famous stars but this still feels like a bad student film)

Unidentified (2006) (really preachy Christian UFO movie that proposes alien abduction is in fact demonic deception but is far more concerned with its pushy Christian agenda than anything else - cover is slightly different than the one posted below but it's the same film)

Steelyard Blues

Gamera, Guardian of the Universe (1995)

The Beastmaster (1982)

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors (1987)

RoboCop (1987)

Psycho III (1986)

Never So Few (1959)

Black Sabbath (1963)

The Public Enemy (1931)

The Black Hole (2005) (TV Movie)

(From The Evolution Box Set)
Planet of the Apes (1968)
Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)
Escape From the Planet of the Apes (1971)
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972)
Battle For the Planet of the Apes (1973)
Behind the Planet of the Apes (1998)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:44:33 PM by JaseSF » Logged

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:44:26 PM »

Looks like I'm going to have to take these to sell to make a little extra money so they're no longer available for trade. If anyone is interested and wants to make an offer for any of these, PM me and we'll see. Can't really give great rates on shipping though as it often costs more here than in other parts...but is probably less the closer you are to me (so fellow Canadians would probably get precedence here)...

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 02:24:39 PM »

I have the following available for trade if anyone's interested:

Bigfoot (2012) Blu-Ray

Android Insurrection (2012)

King of the Lost World (2005)

Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus (2010)

Gold Diggers of 1937 (1936)

I Am Legend (2007)

The Happiest Millionaire (1967)

Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008)

Green Lantern: First Flight (2009)

What Dreams May Come (1998)

I'm willing to trade for certain Alpha Video DVDs (Battle Beyond the Sun, Frozen Alive, Night Fright, Night Tide, Yongary, Atomic Rulers of the World, Anatomy of a Psycho, The Blancheville Monster, Bloody Pit of Horror, Circus of Fear, The Dead Eyes of London, The Devil's Messenger, Dungeon of Harrow, Eegah, The Ghost {Barbara Steele}, The Hand, Hands of a Stranger, High School Caesar, The Nasty Rabbit, Nightmare Castle, The Sadist, The She Beast, Snake People, Terror of the Blood Hunters, Tormented, The Sphinx, One Frightened Night, The Big Combo, The Big Lift, Bloodlust, Cause For Alarm, Forbidden Jungle, Gangster Story, The Head, Hell Ship Mutiny, The Lady Says No, Man in the Attic, Man Who Cheated Himself, Screaming Skull, The Second Woman, Teenage Bad Girl, The Wild Women of Wongo, Amazing Mr. X, The Ape, The Ape Man,  Blonde Savage, Bluebeard, The Devil on Wheels, Dishonored Lady, Doll Face, Double Exposure, Eyes in the Night, Fear in the Night, The Ghost and the Guest, Impact, Inner Sanctum, Lady Confesses, Lady from Chungking, Lady of Burlesque, Murder by Invitation, Murder in the Night, My Dear Secretary, Outpost in Morocco, The Panther's Claw, Scared Stiff, Scarlet Street, Shock!, Son of Ingagi, The Strange Woman, Tomorrow We Live, Untamed Fury, You're Out of Luck, The Golem, etc.)...more movies like this...also willing to trade for Kino DVDs (silent era), Image DVDs or stuff similar to what I named above.

Also would be willing to trade for the following: Pitfall (st. Dick Powell), Man Hunt (Walter Pidgeon), The Razor's Edge (Tyrone Power), The Third Man (Orson Welles), Detour (Tom Neal, Ann Savage), Compulsion (Orson Welles), The Lady from Shanghai (Rita Hayworth), Double Indemnity (Barbara Stanwyck), Kiss of Death (Victor Mature), Murder Inc. (Stuart Whitman), Laura (Gene Tierney), Blueprint for Murder/Man in the Attic, Black Widow (Ginger Rogers), Call Northside 777, Panic in the Streets (Richard Widmark), Nightmare Alley (Tyrone Power), Whirlpool (Gene Tierney), Daisy Kenyon (Joan Crawford), Where the Sidewalk Ends, House of Bamboo, Fallen Angel (Alice Faye), The Dark Corner (Lucille Ball), The Street With No Name, The House of 92nd Street, No Way Out (Richard Widmark), I Wake Up Screaming, House on Telegraph Hill, Somewhere in the Night, Vicki (Jeanne Crain), Boomerang (Dana Andrews), House of Strangers (Edward G. Robinson), Shock (Vincent Price), 14 Hours (Paul Douglas), Dangerous Crossing (Jeanne Crain), The Aspyhx, Bad Dreams/Visiting Hours, Nothing But the Night, Moontide, Road House (1948), Picture of Dorian Gray (George Sanders), Battle Beneath the Earth/The Ultimate Warrior, World Without End/Satellite in the Sky, The Man Who Could Cheat Death, Jayne Mansfield collection, Charlie Chan collections, Bob Hope collections, The Trial (Anthony Perkins), Ultimate Flint collection, Captain Nemo and the Underwater City, Atlantis: The Lost Continent, City Beneath the Sea, Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze, Nothing But the Night, Andy Sidaris collection, Winning (Paul Newman), Grand Prix (James Garner), Le Mans, Fighting Mad/Moving Violation, Cannonball (David Carradine), Dirty Mary Crazy Larry/Race With the Devil, Eat My Dust!/Grand Theft Auto, Strange New World, Planet Earth (John Saxon)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 06:17:37 PM by JaseSF » Logged

316zombie
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 10:26:59 PM »

did you get rid of black sabbath yet? i JUST saw this,sorry!
JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 08:46:20 PM »

Black Sabbath is still available. Did you want to trade for it or buy it? PM me if you're still interested.

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 03:26:20 PM »

Since there doesn't seem to be much interest in trading for these, I think I'm going to try my luck with them on ebay.

316zombie
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 01:54:48 AM »

good luck jase,and my apologies for not gettingt back to you faster.
i'm in the same boat,selling what i can... even my copy of the devil's carnival,it's the pits.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  For Trade or Sale  |  DVDs for Trade « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.