Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:12:11 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things You'd Like To See Just ONCE Before You Die . . . « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Things You'd Like To See Just ONCE Before You Die . . .  (Read 11865 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« on: April 22, 2012, 12:57:28 PM »

What are those things you've heard of, or wished for, that you would like to see happen for real JUST ONE TIME.
For me:

1.  An armadillo that died of natural causes. (All Texans will understand this)
2.  Bill Clinton turn to Hilary in public and say "Woman! Make me a sandwich!"
3.  Someone actually beat a red-headed stepchild.
4.  Someone donate an piano or organ to a church that actually worked.
5.  Menard say: "You know, this would have been a good movie if it weren't for all those boob scenes."
6.  Jerry Springer  look at a guest and say: "You abnormal FREAK!  Get off my show!!"
7.  Uwe Boll saying: "My movies suck.  I'm going to become a librarian instead."
8.  Someone actually measure how much fun a barrel of monkeys can really be.

What about you?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 01:31:32 PM »

A wealthy and glamorous socialite debutante who lives clean, doesn't film sex tapes and does good works for the benefit of her fellow human beings. 

claws
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »

$20m in cash
A real dinosaur
The inside of Area 51
Lasting winter snow like in the old days
Shark Attack 3 on Blu-ray
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 01:04:52 AM »

What are those things you've heard of, or wished for, that you would like to see happen for real JUST ONE TIME.
For me:

5.  Menard say: "You know, this would have been a good movie if it weren't for all those boob scenes."

TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR

7.  Uwe Boll saying: "My movies suck."

I take it you have never seen Darfur, Indy. That was a emotionally draining experience and I cried at the end of it.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 02:24:05 AM »

Reading an account by Penn Jillette cemented this for me. I want to be physically present for a space launch.

One, I'm a space nerd and I am still to this day crazy about space exploration, and nuts to the naysayers!

But the way Penn describes it is wonderful. Naturally, you are seated miles away from the launch site. So the first thing you see is the light and sound of the space launch. You get that moment when you get to consider the majesty of humanity reaching beyond this tiny bubble, striving for the stars. And then right after that, a complete wall of sound envelops you, furiously loud.

Proof of the legitimacy of human endeavor. Sounds great, I would love to see it before I die.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Pacman000
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 09:37:12 AM »

Reading an account by Penn Jillette cemented this for me. I want to be physically present for a space launch.

One, I'm a space nerd and I am still to this day crazy about space exploration, and nuts to the naysayers!

But the way Penn describes it is wonderful. Naturally, you are seated miles away from the launch site. So the first thing you see is the light and sound of the space launch. You get that moment when you get to consider the majesty of humanity reaching beyond this tiny bubble, striving for the stars. And then right after that, a complete wall of sound envelops you, furiously loud.

Proof of the legitimacy of human endeavor. Sounds great, I would love to see it before I die.
That does sound beautiful.  Once, I almost got to see a space shuttle launch.  They canceled it before it took off due to bad weather.  Bluesad
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 12:08:45 PM »

Trevor wearing a clean pair of undies.  And as soon as I see this, the earth will fly towards the sun and vaporize.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 01:23:12 PM »

A-     My "up home" church burning its mortgage

B-Al Sharpton getting pimp-slapped, cuffed, and hauled off to jail

C-Someone fighting for the honor of a woman, winning, and not getting arrested or sued for it

D-Thugs who terrorize decent citizens being terrorized

E-My best friend, Dave, holding the hand of the woman who truly loves him.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:26:34 PM by alandhopewell » Logged

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 01:32:40 PM »

1.the two remaining Beatles in person

2.so-called reality shows
all being cancelled

3. an end to terrorism....yes,fat chance,eh?

4.my twin sister married to a great guy

5.my daughter in the special effects department of some major movie studio,doing what she loves and admires

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 01:53:18 PM »

I'd like to see about another 45 years of healthy active, full brain life in a peaceful and just world. Just once!

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 02:08:15 PM »

Any more movies about seniors posing naked for calendars and you may well hear that. Buggedout

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 07:59:40 PM »

Me too. I love to watch old Apollo launch footage, and it makes me a little sad when I think that I was a toddler when the last Saturn V flew. The Saturn V is almost like some great extinct beast. Once the earth shook with the power of their engines, but now you can only view a couple of carcasses mounted in museums. And now the same has happened to the shuttles.

I am, however, very encouraged by the ongoing development of new deep-space craft and heavy-lift boosters. Worried that the projects will be pushed back, cut back and dropped, of course, but still encouraged. If another lunar mission takes place in the next ten or fifteen years, I think I will try to see the launch in person. That's assuming it launches from Florida, and not Kazakhstan, South America or China.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Frank81
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 08:40:39 PM »

I've  seen mostly all I want to see  from the seven wonders of the world to a  space  launch. I guess I'd like to go to space and/or come in contact with a  UFO and get  off this  planet.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 12:23:56 AM »

Trevor wearing a clean pair of undies.  And as soon as I see this, the earth will fly towards the sun and vaporize.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 06:03:04 AM »

Bread putting up a fight with a toaster. Not standing for all that heating nonsense.

A dinosaur is also a pretty cool thing.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things You'd Like To See Just ONCE Before You Die . . . « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.