Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:23:15 PM
714158 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HOSPITAL MASSACRE (1982) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HOSPITAL MASSACRE (1982)  (Read 4596 times)
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« on: April 23, 2012, 05:45:54 PM »

rare slasher, never released on DVD, starring ex playboy model Barbi Benton. cheesy 80s slash'n'fun Thumbup

Small | Large

(same guy's got a few more good rarities and stuff on his channel)

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 06:17:37 PM »

Nooooo! Not Hospital Massacre! Nooooo! Buggedout

The first movie that I recognized the name Boaz Davidson from (he later directed The Last American Virgin).

Gawd this movie is fvcking horrible. But, being as I wasn't looking to enjoy that much badness when I saw it, someone probably could have fun with laughing at it. Do keep in mind, though, that I saw this when it came out, and at the drive-in, and among competition from some pretty bad slasher flicks of the time...this sticks out like a sore thumb...and then some.

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 08:12:04 PM »

You can always tell a movie is going to be quality when it has the word "massacre" in the title. 
voltron

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 06:29:02 AM »

I f**king LOVE this movie! Barbi's got some weird nipples though. I don't get the fact that a movie like The Last Slumber Party gets a dvd release but this one doesn't.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 07:20:57 AM »

among competition from some pretty bad slasher flicks of the time...this sticks out like a sore thumb...and then some.
I'd probably put it on the same kind of level of 'badness' as GRADUATION DAY and AEROBICIDE. definitely seen worse  (imo)

You can always tell a movie is going to be quality when it has the word "massacre" in the title. 
hah, well usually...

I f**king LOVE this movie! Barbi's got some weird nipples though.
I was thinking that too lol. youtube seems to have relaxed its nipple policy anyway, this seems to be 'uncut'  TeddyR

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 03:59:27 PM »

I f**king LOVE this movie! Barbi's got some weird nipples though.
I was thinking that too lol. youtube seems to have relaxed its nipple policy anyway, this seems to be 'uncut'  TeddyR

Question

Not by my standards....I'd suck on those any day...just sayin'

This movie is not without some, few...very few, glimpses of Boaz Davidson's capabilities as a director (good grief...why did he do this).

I think it is an effective scene where the killer chases a nurse through a hallway holding a sheet in front of him. He's essentially becomes this large moving object, and unknown to her what she is being chased by...plus it effectively makes an otherwise laughable killer in this movie actually threatening for one scene. The music consisting of 2 or 3 people repeating the line "he sees her" rather downplays the scene.

I've also seen worse since (Gutterballs comes to mind); but for the time period, this takes the cake for bad.

JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 09:03:25 PM »

Wait a minute.  The thread title states Hospital Massacre (1982) yet the title of the movie is X-ray.  Is this the same.  Still will watch.   Cheers

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 09:14:27 PM »

Wait a minute.  The thread title states Hospital Massacre (1982) yet the title of the movie is X-ray.  Is this the same.  Still will watch.   Cheers

Later,

John

X-Ray is an alternative title for this movie.

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 11:38:25 PM »

This is one of those hard-to-find movies I've got to see just to say I've seen it.

I remember this was on cable a lot back in 1983 or so.
Barbi was on Hee Haw for a handful of years.  Had some country albums.  Also posed for Playboy and lived with former boyfriend Hugh Hefner for 7 years.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HOSPITAL MASSACRE (1982) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.