Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:36:53 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Re: To Wyre Wizard « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Re: To Wyre Wizard  (Read 15252 times)
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »

Some of you keep shoving that "suspension of disbelief" crap on me.  That to me is more like "Suspension of the acknowledgement of the rules of reality, human behavior and other things found in real life."
Considering you have no imagination of sense of fantasy, you don't get to judge whether something qualifies as human behavior or not.  You're going to have to act like a human before you can do judge that.  

Now one thing I don't understand is why those of you who like to attack me, why don't you just ignore my posts?  Did I ever hold a gun to your head, tell you to read my post then flame me afterwards?
Why do you continue to watch movies when you know before the title even pops up that you're 99% sure you're not going to like them?  You've already pointed out how you hate anything unrealistic, anything realistic but unlikely, anything that requires the heroes to struggle, and things that don't have happy endings.  

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 03:46:53 PM by Chainsaw midget » Logged
Pacman000
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2012, 03:41:22 PM »

I admit that I have never directly attacked anyone on these boards (unlike Menard here.)  I only attack people who throw the first punch.  I often like to have a good debate and a lot of you on this board are good at that, some so good they would win the hot seat in the White House.

And when you make accusations, princess, you'd best be prepared to back them up.

There are only three things you are good at:

1) Instigating and provoking
2) Lying
3) Being a coward

You proved being a coward several years ago when I gave you a public ass whipping on this forum, and it took months and months before you would dare show your ugly fvcking mug on here.

Would you like a repeat performance?

I wouldn't mind.

Where is that?  It might be an interesting read.
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2012, 04:00:26 PM »

I admit that I have never directly attacked anyone on these boards (unlike Menard here.)  I only attack people who throw the first punch.  I often like to have a good debate and a lot of you on this board are good at that, some so good they would win the hot seat in the White House.

And when you make accusations, princess, you'd best be prepared to back them up.

2) Lying
3) Being a coward

You proved being a coward several years ago when I gave you a public ass whipping on this forum, and it took months and months before you would dare show your ugly fvcking mug on here.

I wouldn't mind.

Where is that?  It might be an interesting read.

Ask Allhallowsday; he probably has the url memorized, or tattooed on him.

I had karma back then, and before I deleted my account, and took 10 hits to my karma in one day for beating up on a troll. If I do it again, I'll make for damn certain I earn it this time. TeddyR

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2012, 04:03:52 PM »

Why do you continue to watch movies when you know before the title even pops up that you're 99% sure you're not going to like them?  You've already pointed out how you hate anything unrealistic, anything realistic but unlikely, anything that requires the heroes to struggle, and things that don't have happy endings. 

I have my doubts he really believes any of the crap he's posting. He knows he sounds idiotic. He knows what he says doesn't make sense.

He also knows there are enough people around who simply can't let idiotic nonsense slide without saying something. Let him have the last word, even if it's also the first, and he'll eventually get bored and go away.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2012, 06:20:15 PM »

I'm done with him.
Fooey.
I got drunk-I vomited him out of my gut-I'm done.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2012, 06:44:54 PM »

I never understood why so many here get worked up by Wyre's posts.  I was always amused by them and never took them seriously.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2012, 02:30:00 PM »

Wyre is a fool and a troll, wasting his time on these forums, knowing his posts get responses. I'll never understand why someone like him needs to cause chaos in an otherwise calm and intelligent forum. I'm going to do now what I should have done a long time ago.

Ignore him.

Everyone else, please join me.  Smile

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »

We do realize that the more replies this thread gets the more it empowers him right?

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Kaseykockroach
Cartoon Enthusiast and Muppet Fanatic
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2012, 04:38:08 PM »

I have a dream. I believe one day that everyone, everywhere, will know the wonders of my nipples.

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2012, 04:44:23 PM »

I have a dream. I believe one day that everyone, everywhere, will know the wonders of my nipples.

This thread has officially jumped the rails. We will now begin talking about something else... Now

Kasey's nipples sure are swell!

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 07:11:10 PM »

This calls for an adorable picture of Murray.

When you read a post from WyrePuller, it makes Murray sad.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2012, 08:44:33 PM »

I find it funny you people hate Wyre, yet Andrew hasn't banned him from all of the fuss you guys yell about.
I don't have problem with you, since your posts are just dumb, yet I feel like there is some satirical elements to it to make it unique.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 08:57:21 PM by El Misfito » Logged

yeah no.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2012, 08:57:39 PM »

I admit that I have never directly attacked anyone on these boards (unlike Menard here.)  I only attack people who throw the first punch.  I often like to have a good debate and a lot of you on this board are good at that, some so good they would win the hot seat in the White House.
2) Lying
3) Being a coward
I wouldn't mind.
Where is that?  It might be an interesting read.
Ask Allhallowsday; he probably has the url memorized, or tattooed on him.

I had karma back then, and before I deleted my account, and took 10 hits to my karma in one day for beating up on a troll. If I do it again, I'll make for damn certain I earn it this time. TeddyR
Menard, you're my friend, but I don't know what you're talking about.  And I'm too skinny and thin-skinned for tattoos.   Smile  Though I suspect you may be referring to my reviving dead threads.  I have quite a bit of difficulty finding old threads and postings (particularly) because it's much easier to search this site for old pix I'd posted for albums I'm listening to AGAIN, but I often don't find 'em though I've got correct search data - if I alter the data (as in correct but different input) I often find what I'm in search of.  Question  Smile TeddyR Drink Wink  

I never understood why so many here get worked up by Wyre's posts.  I was always amused by them and never took them seriously.

You're so right; I enjoy having Wyre around.  What harm can he possibly do by his writing?   Question  I'm a fan, though typically bored.  Board.   TeddyR

I'm done with him.
Fooey.
I got drunk-I vomited him out of my gut-I'm done.
Charming.  

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2012, 03:48:38 PM »

2) Lying
3) Being a coward

I wouldn't mind.

Menard, you and I are mortal enemies...LOL j/k.  Flame me with 100 million hydrogen bombs.  Oh wait, bad idea.  You'd not only kill me but every other form of life on this God Green Earth.

Believe what you will of me, Menard.  You'll never know the truth.

And while I am here

::Drives a forklift carrying crates of beer and pretzels to Menard's front door, sets them down and drives away.

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2012, 04:27:06 PM »

Oh wait, bad idea.  You'd not only kill me but every other form of life on this God Green Earth.

Except for me. 

I've never been one of those follow the leader types.  Just because everybody else is dying doesn't mean I'm going to join in.  I've never been big into popular trends. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Re: To Wyre Wizard « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.