Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:51:50 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you bet no one here has seen « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19
Author Topic: Movies you bet no one here has seen  (Read 131213 times)
Newt138
New Visitor

« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2014, 12:47:11 AM »

Vampgeddon

The worst vampire film I have ever seen. Starring women who look to be in their late 30s pretending to be high school students. And the entire film was dubbed in post. For no good reason.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #181 on: April 24, 2014, 12:44:53 PM »

Another cinematic gem from WJW's LATE NITE MOVIE....

I'll Never Forget What's'isname (1967)

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2014, 05:15:48 PM »

If it hasn't been mentioned already, I remember catching this interesting little movie many times on late-night on WPIX 11 back in the pre-cable days under it's alternate title, "The Twisted Brain."

Small | Large

Javakoala
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2014, 05:22:47 PM »

If it hasn't been mentioned already, I remember catching this interesting little movie many times on late-night on WPIX 11 back in the pre-cable days under it's alternate title, "The Twisted Brain."

http://youtu.be/U7R-e6CewqE

I love this movie. I have 3 different versions of it with both titles. And check out the female lead, Rosie Holotik, who was also in one of my other all time favorites, Don't Look In The Basement.

Don't Look in the Basement (1973) Trailer

And, yes, this literally steals clips from the trailer for Last House On The Left.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #184 on: April 28, 2014, 02:09:28 PM »

http://youtu.be/U7R-e6CewqE

Seen it; own it.

There's this....

The Headless Eyes (1971) Small | Large

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 02:14:11 PM by alandhopewell » Logged

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
jimpickens
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2014, 02:18:36 AM »

I have Horror High it came in the Cult Terror Cinema collection that I bought from Amazon along with a SAW set in the desert movie called Fleshburn.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2014, 10:46:22 AM »

I have Horror High it came in the Cult Terror Cinema collection that I bought from Amazon along with a SAW set in the desert movie called Fleshburn.

I have a VHS copy of Fleshburn around somewhere. That Sonny Landham, what a cut-up.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #187 on: May 01, 2014, 09:45:32 AM »

I love this movie. I have 3 different versions of it with both titles. And check out the female lead, Rosie Holotik, who was also in one of my other all time favorites, Don't Look In The Basement.

And, yes, this literally steals clips from the trailer for Last House On The Left.

I own and love this film.

I'm gonna try a couple:

Ratboy 1986. I have never met anyone who has seen this, so I would be interested to see if any of you have.

The Mafu Cage AKA Don't Ring The Doorbell 1978. This has got to be one of the worst thing I have ever seen and definitely the weirdest name changes. The Mafu Cage makes sense, whereas Don't Ring The doorbell is nuts cause the house where the film is set, doesn't even have a doorbell.

Javakoala
« Reply #188 on: May 01, 2014, 04:29:23 PM »

Here's one I kinda think Rev. Powell may have seen, but not many others. It was amazing and vile at the same time.

Trailer has brief flashes of NSFW things, but is PG...with blood everywhere. The trailer is PG. Not the movie.

Excision - Trailer
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #189 on: May 01, 2014, 05:45:19 PM »

Here's one I kinda think Rev. Powell may have seen, but not many others. It was amazing and vile at the same time.

Trailer has brief flashes of NSFW things, but is PG...with blood everywhere. The trailer is PG. Not the movie.

Excision - Trailer

I have not seen it but it's on my list!

I bet no one else has seen HELLACIOUS ACRES: THE CASE OF JOHN GLASS.

Hellacious Acres : The Case of John Glass * Trailer 2 Small | Large

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #190 on: May 02, 2014, 01:33:46 PM »

This one requires a sign-in from YouTube and is fairly recent, but definitely a must-see. I am waiting on the full feature version that the filmmakers are trying to raise money for.  BounceGiggle

Fist of Jesus:

Small | Large

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #191 on: May 02, 2014, 01:47:48 PM »

This one requires a sign-in from YouTube and is fairly recent, but definitely a must-see. I am waiting on the full feature version that the filmmakers are trying to raise money for.  BounceGiggle

Fist of Jesus:

Saw it. Their crowdfunding campaign is a mess; they switched from Kickstarter to Indiegogo halfway through.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #192 on: May 05, 2014, 01:33:20 PM »

I own and love this film.

I'm gonna try a couple:

Ratboy 1986. I have never met anyone who has seen this, so I would be interested to see if any of you have.

The Mafu Cage AKA Don't Ring The Doorbell 1978. This has got to be one of the worst thing I have ever seen and definitely the weirdest name changes. The Mafu Cage makes sense, whereas Don't Ring The doorbell is nuts cause the house where the film is set, doesn't even have a doorbell.

I've seen THE MAFU CAGE; a mess.

alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2014, 01:41:50 PM »

WJW's LATE NITE MOVIE strikes again!

Someone Behind the Door , charles bronson Small | Large

WJW-TV8 Cleveland - Psychedelic "Late Movie" intro - 1970s!!! Small | Large

As an extra added bonus....

Blood Song 1982 Small | Large

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #194 on: May 05, 2014, 07:19:27 PM »

I had Mafu Cage on my queue but I think I took it off because I think I read it had inter family relations which I always avoid when I can. It means missing a lot of European films but there are plenty of other movies to see
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you bet no one here has seen « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.